2392 Woodhill Drive, Lexington, KY 40509 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Simply Love Studio

Simply Love Studio is a bridal show and bridal magazine come to life every day of the week. We’ll schedule a time that is good for you to come in and chat about your wedding. You can bring your notebook, binder, pictures, etc. we would love to see those as we chat! We’ll talk a little bit about what you’ve done so far, as far as selecting a venue, vendors, etc. Talk a little bit about where you’re at and then help create a to do list so you’ll be right on time with the planning!

The best part is that our services are complimentary to you, no matter how many times we meet!

We host and sponsor several educational, fun and helpful events throughout the year. We suggest you schedule a planning session with the studio to get started. You can do that by emailing sarah@simplylovestudio.com or calling 859-327-7557.

Follow Simply Love Studio on

9756f3f1a97ddb5b 12512757 10153947592211357 3286604575975263763 n

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for Simply Love Studio

Sara · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great Resource for Brides to be!

My mom actually recommended this to me. Sarah was very helpful with going through each category, caterer, floral etc and suggesting options in my budget. My fiance and I also went to the Vacation Bridal School that they offer. Was very informative and a good way to hear from vendors. We decided to get a day of coordinator to help the stress level of doing everything ourselves but still have to do most of the planning on our own.

Jada · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Sarah is Wonderful

Sarah is wonderful! We just started working with her and she was such a great resource for us! We look forward to our next visit with her in our wedding planning process.

Brande Commodore · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend!

Sarah/Simply Love Studio is wonderful!! I first met her through the Vacation Bridal School they offer and I'm so glad I attended!! I gained a lot of valuable information pertaining to the entire wedding planning process and met some great vendors (one whom I'll be using for my wedding)!

Sarah is very knowledgeable about all things wedding and well connected in the wedding world. She's very thorough and detailed while also being kind and easy going (perfect combo)! She will do all she can to help lead you to the right people, places and things to make your wedding day the best it can be!

Highly recommend working with Sarah/ Simply Love Studio!

Simply Love Studio FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• KM Russell Photography
    KM Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply Love Studio is a jewel for Kentucky brides! Sarah is a wealth of information for brides that want help in the planning process and finding vendors that will fit within their specific budget and with their desires. We absolutely recommend Simply Love Studio to our friends that are newly engaged!

• The Thoroughbred Center
    The Thoroughbred Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Sarah is fantastic! She'll help with your planning all the way through. We regularly send brides her way because we know she'll take care of them.

• Kendal Butler • Wedding Officiant
    Kendal Butler • Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

A treasure to the Lexington wedding community.

• 2392 Woodhill Drive Lexington, Kentucky, 40509 See on map