Simply Love Studio Reviews

37 | Lexington, KY

37 Reviews for Simply Love Studio

Sara · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great Resource for Brides to be!

My mom actually recommended this to me. Sarah was very helpful with going through each category, caterer, floral etc and suggesting options in my budget. My fiance and I also went to the Vacation Bridal School that they offer. Was very informative and a good way to hear from vendors. We decided to get a day of coordinator to help the stress level of doing everything ourselves but still have to do most of the planning on our own.

Sent on 11/30/2018

alex · Married on 07/20/2019

Free wedding planning help?! Yes please!

Sara was awesome! She met with me once to help find vendors in the area and offered to meet again to help with timeline.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jada · Married on 06/15/2019

Sarah is Wonderful

Sarah is wonderful! We just started working with her and she was such a great resource for us! We look forward to our next visit with her in our wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Brande Commodore · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly Recommend!

Sarah/Simply Love Studio is wonderful!! I first met her through the Vacation Bridal School they offer and I'm so glad I attended!! I gained a lot of valuable information pertaining to the entire wedding planning process and met some great vendors (one whom I'll be using for my wedding)!

Sarah is very knowledgeable about all things wedding and well connected in the wedding world. She's very thorough and detailed while also being kind and easy going (perfect combo)! She will do all she can to help lead you to the right people, places and things to make your wedding day the best it can be!

Highly recommend working with Sarah/ Simply Love Studio!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Ashton · Married on 06/01/2019

Best First Wedding Experience Ever

I cannot speak highly enough about Sarah and Simply Love. Meeting with her was one of my first wedding experiences and I have looked back on my notes from our session several times throughout the months of wedding planning. She has so many connections and awesome recommendations - she even helped secure my date at the venue that we wanted! Highly recommend Simply Love, even if you are planning on hiring a wedding coordinator/planner (she can also recommend those!).

Sent on 11/27/2018

Nakita · Married on 03/29/2019

Highly Recommend

I had been planning my wedding by myself since we got engaged, I had never been to a wedding so I felt like I was all over the place. Meeting with Sarah really helped to reassure me. She gave me a list of everything I had blanked on and contacted vendors I was having a rough time with!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Ashlee · Married on 12/01/2018

Heaven sent

Simply love studio is the absolute BEST! I was lost and had so many ideas that I wanted to do without much direction on which routes to take. Sarah took all the stress away in one visit. She had several great recommendations for my wedding team and we used 3 people that she recommended to do different things. The studio is great to keep wedding planning on track.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jerica · Married on 10/27/2018

Sarah @ simply love studio will make your planning so much easier!Sarah is AMAZING!!! MY fiance and I went to her because we honestly had no idea where to start with planning. Sarah gave us a detailed timeline on when we should look at each part and when we should look at the nice piece or part. She is always there to answer my emails when I have questions about a vendor or venue or need a little advice! And she is always a pleasure to work with! If you haven't checked out her vaction bridal school or venue hop check them both out! We met our awesome photographer there! Had it not been for Sarah I honestly think I would be Uber stressed over the day but not with Sarah's help! I suggest her for any bride to be!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Amber

Amber Ethington · Married on 08/24/2018

Great Experience

Sarah is AMAZING! All future brides and grooms first stop should be here. The planning process can be overwhelming, to say the least, but she made it all so easy and FOR FREE! She helped us narrow down and pick vendors that were within our budget and gave us a ton of helpful tips and tricks. There was no pressure and she was great to work with. She was an amazing help to us and I hands down recommend her services!! Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2017

Where do I possibly begin when it comes to Sarah?! WOW!!! I am so thankful that a co-worker recommended The Simply Love Studio to me. A couple of weeks after getting engaged, I realized that my mom and I needed some major help when it came to linking up with reputable vendors for our wedding. I reached out to Sarah and she immediately responded and we set up a meeting. Our expectations were completely blown out of the water and did I mention that meeting with her at The Simply Love Studio was FREE...every. single TIME?!?! Sarah's space is incredibly organized and eye-catching; she does a wonderful job representing local vendors well and has plenty of examples and contacts to share with you. We shared our desired budget/vision and she immediately had multiple examples in every category to share with us. Almost every vendor that we booked for our wedding day came from Sarah's suggestion list including our reception location and none of our vendors disappointed. In addition to utilizing her recommendation/planning services, my now husband and I also attended the Bridal Bliss Classic and Bridal Bliss Evening Classic that she is a part of and received some freebies and met several of our vendors in person. Both events were well worth our time and quite frankly were a lot of fun! In all of our e-mail communication, Sarah was prompt, professional, and helpful. There was no question that she didn't answer and she never made me feel silly for having the questions that I did which was such a relief to this Type A bride! She even had a recommendation for pre-wedding skincare facials that was/is fantastic! Sarah is truly a gem and an asset to the wedding planning community in Central Kentucky. You won't be disappointed by utilizing her expertise!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Kourtni · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough about Sarah and Simply Love Studio. Why not make an appointment and receive FREE wedding planning services. She is a wealth of information for vendor contacts in the Lexington area. Sarah is patient, understanding, and available for multiple appointments. As a result, my wedding planning stress level went down. Sarah also hosts Vacation Bridal School (e.g., very informative and fun) and a Venue Hop. Thanks Sarah for all your help and vendor contacts!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah at Simply Love was fantastic!! I had no clue what to do for a wedding and felt like I was way over my head so I made an appointment with Sarah. After our first meeting I felt a 100 times better, she made a timeline for me of what needed to be done when and wrote things out for me. She seriously made my experience a lot easier, and I was able to get fantastic vendor through them. I highly highly recommend going to them to make planning your wedding an easy and fun experience!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was absolutely lovely to work with! She was SO helpful in setting up my budget and recommending vendors. She was the reason I found my gorgeous venue, incredible photography team, and super talented florist. I have told ALL my engaged friends to meet with Sarah when they start planning. She knows all the ins and outs of planning a wedding in the Lexington area...she's truly the most incredible resource...and such a sweetheart! Thanks Sarah - you're the best!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Davina · Married on 09/09/2017

When we started planning I was so overwhelmed, the moment I met with Sarah at Simply Love Studio it started being fun. We had a long conversation so she could find out what we wanted and gave me a checklist that was manageable. It eased my mind to have someone with so much experience to help us and I was able to relax knowing we wouldn’t leave out anything important. She mentioned things we hadn’t thought of, helped us with our timeline and answered my frantic calls every single time.
    The magazine was really helpful when I started planning, you can't find many magazines that cover real weddings. You get to see different ideas and a list of vendors each couple used. It was how I found the DJ we used.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2016

Simply Love Studio is the absolute best! Not only is Sarah incredibly helpful (she really goes above and beyond in helping the brides and taking the stress out of wedding planning) but you absolutely cannot beat the value (um... or the price!!). After my in-person meeting with her to plan my wedding, I am so excited to work with her again for Vacation Bridal School and to visit her vendors at some bridal shows. If you are in Central Kentucky and planning a wedding, please do yourself a favor and contact Simply Love Studio!!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/16/2016

Sarah with Simply Love Studio is absolutely amazing! I got engaged back in September 2014 when I was living in Chicago and I scheduled a visit with Sarah over Thanksgiving break. She was so sweet and accommodating to my schedule that I liked her before I even stepped foot into the studio. She sat down with me, my mom, and my fiance (now husband) and walked us through the entire wedding planning process. At first I felt overwhelmed, but I was excited to say the least. I literally went over her notes on those pink pieces of paper a million times. What I love most about Sarah is that she will never pressure you into selecting a vendor or persuade you in any way. She wants her brides to be happy and she will go out of her way to give you what you are looking for. When it came to vendors I think I used almost everyone that Sarah recommended. I used Simply Done Invites for my save the dates, wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations, and wedding signs for my unplugged wedding, seating chart etc. I used Hoopla Films for videography, VRV Photographie which was Five by Five Photography at the time for photography, Genos for groomsmen tuxedos, and Doug Smith Designs for florals, decor, and day of coordination. My chairs and napkins were from Purdons Rentals, my cake was from Tinkers Cake Shop, and my jewelry was from Southern Belle Glitz. I had an outdoor ceremony at the Castle Post with a beautiful white and gold flower wall and my reception took place at the Hilton downtown with pink uplighting, a Photo Booth from Clear Choice Photo Booth and it was topped off with ice cream from Crank and Boom. I could not be happier with how everything turned out and Sarah was a huge part of why all of my dreams came true. I would recommend that any bride-to-be or just any girl who wants to get married one day stop by Simply Love Studio and make an appointment to chat with Sarah. This girl knows what she is talking about and she is a sweetheart. I love Sarah and you will too!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 10/15/2016

Simply Love Studio is an amazing service for brides who need guidance on all areas that surrounds a wedding from engagement to honeymoon. Sarah is quite the gem and she helps you seek vendors who are in your budget. If you are a bride who doesn't know where to start, then this is your first stop! :)

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 09/03/2016

I went to simply love studio for vacation bridal school and it was great! My fiancé and I plan on going to the next one that Sarah offers! She offers so many helpful ideas and vendors!

Katrina · Married on 09/03/2016

I looked forward so much to going to Vacation Bridal School every week. I learned so much about planning a wedding and about all the services vendors provide around Lexington. Sarah is so sweet, she will go the mile to help you! So glad a place like Simply Love Studio is here in Lexington. It is a service that should be utilized no matter what type of wedding you are planning to have, from low budget all the way to top dollar.

Alison · Married on 07/09/2016

This is a great place to learn about wedding planning and meet vendors. Vacation Bridal School was wonderful and I enjoyed meeting other brides and learning about budgeting, photography, etc. There were lots of giveaways and it was a lot of fun!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Karen · Married on 06/18/2016

I am getting married this coming June. At one of the Bridal fairs, I learned about Vacation Bridal School. I didn't think I'd get much out of it, but I went for a chance to win a free engagement session (which I did not win). But I ended up having a great time. The studio had their recommended vendors speak to us, but did not push us to only them. We were informed on many aspects of wedding planning and learned things we never would have thought of. I also came out with a new fellow bride friend. This was an unexpected pleasant surprise. And the studio people were all very knowledgeable and wonderful. Thank You!

Tessa · Married on 06/04/2016

Sarah is amazing! So helpful and knowledgeable on all things wedding. And, the fact that her services are completely free...how could any bride to be pass that up?!?!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/10/2015

I am planning a wedding in Lexington while living out of town - Sarah was a big help in letting me know where to start and what to prioritize! Had vendors to suggest in every category as well as honest opinions on others I was considering. Looking forward to going back as plans develop to work on timelines and such!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Sarah is amazing!!! We had just began planning our wedding when we happened upon Simply Love Studio. She helped us create our first wedding checklist and gave us tons of vendor references. She is very knowledge about wedding vendors in the area.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Megan · Married on 10/29/2014

Simply Love Studio has made my wedding planning go smoother than anyone could ever imagine. Sarah is the easiest and nicest person to work with and she is unbelievably helpful and knowledgable. My fiancé and I not only met with Sarah to discuss our wedding but we also attended Bridal Benchmark! Thanks to this studio, we have been able to book all our vendors and have 14 months to just relax before our big day. I can not say thank you enough to Simply Love Studio for making my dream wedding a reality! Every bride needs to contact Simply Love Studio!

Sent on 10/29/2014