Richmond, Richmond, KY 40475 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kentucky Pro DJ

Kentucky Pro DJ is a professional entertainment company based in Richmond, Kentucky, that provides services throughout Lexington, Louisville, and Georgetown. Owner DJ Jason Henninger started the company in 2009, and has since been joined by other professional DJs, including his wife Amanda. The team at Kentucky Pro DJ like infusing new and exciting ideas to the music scene. The company books just one event a day, and gets to know the desires and needs of each couple to offer them a customized music experience

The team at Kentucky Pro DJ play a variety of music genres such as rock, pop, oldies, electronic, hip-hop, top 40, country, jazz, and R&B. To add to the excitement, the company offers a photo booth for couples and guests to enjoy and capture memories. Additional equipment such as microphones, projectors, uplighting, and a sound/PA system is also provided. Kentucky Pro DJ's complete wedding services include::

• Consultations

Kentucky Pro DJ 6
Kentucky Pro DJ 7

Blake Branham · Married on 09/21/2019

The Branham Childress Wedding

1) The most important thing was that we got all the songs we wanted played and we did.
    2) The only concerns we really had were making sure everything was organized in the way we wanted and they most definitely were.
    3) We chose Ky Pro DJ because I have seen them in action before and it was an amazing party with great vibes. So you can say it was an easy decision.
    4) Our experience was a very great and happy one. Everything went the way we wanted with absolutely no hassle and KY Pro DJ took a lot of stress off of us. All we had to do was show up and dance. I promise, words can’t describe how thankful we are that we chose KY Pro DJ.
    5) The only advice I have for others considering to choose Ky Pro DJ, is get ready to party and have a great time because they are the real deal!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 08/23/2019

Too legit to quit.

Where do I start with Kentucky Pro DJ? Whenever choosing a DJ there were a couple of things that I was looking for and truly wanted. First, I wanted to book a DJ that was fun and easy to work with. Wedding planning can get stressful and if vendor communication is stressful then it can become a disaster. Jason was absolutely everything I could have asked for when it came to easy communication and friendliness. Super awesome guy and we talked for hours, it’s like you’ve known him your whole life. Second, I wanted a DJ to give me great advice! At the end of the day I’m not the professional and I wanted to hear what he had to say when it came to my ideas. Jason always offered his opinions and didn’t always tell me just what I wanted to hear which ended up being crucial in the end. I appreciate him SO much for that because it can be easy to just go along with the client and not offer the best option for your wedding day. Lastly, I wanted a DJ that played the music that I wanted and got the party started! Jason played all my top favorites and there was never a dull moment where people were not dancing and having an absolute blast.

In the big saturated field of wedding vendors and DJ’s I knew music and atmosphere could make or break your wedding. I found Kentucky Pro DJ because a good friend used him for her wedding and went on and on about how amazing he was and how talented. Once I skimmed his social media and saw all the different events he dj’ed for (not just weddings) you could tell that he was legit. And he was more than legit.

The wedding day was amazing and flowed so nicely and a lot of that was because of how great Jason was. Highly recommend would be selling him short so I 1,000% think you need Jason as apart of your wedding day. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Caroline C Tyler · Married on 06/01/2019

Jason is the best!

I can't recommend Jason and Kentucky Pro DJ enough. They went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly at our wedding reception. Our guests had a great time and Jason played a big role in our event's success. Jason is very professional, accommodating, and thorough. He went above and beyond the duties of a DJ and was helpful throughout our entire planning process. We were so happy to have Jason as a part of our team and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Kentucky Pro DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 751.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Wedding Planners

These guys are amazing! Hands down one of the best DJ and Photobooth companies in the state! You always see innovative and extraordinary talent with Kentucky Pro DJ! As a fellow wedding and event professional, I always know that Jason will provide the latest sound, lighting trends, and fabulous props for our events! I highly recommend Kentucky Pro DJ!

• Art House Photo Booth
    Art House Photo Booth Photo Booths

We have worked with Jason (KY Pro DJ) on several occasions. He is friendly, professional and knows how to get the party started! He takes pride in his work and has a very solid and professional reputation among his peers in the wedding industry. We always look forward to working with Jason and offer our highest recommendation for his excellent services.

• Doug Smith Designs + Events
    Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Words cannot say all the excellent things about Kentucky Pro DJ. They provide the utmost quality service to all their bridal parties and know exactly how to run each wedding perfectly.

• Richmond Richmond, KY, 40475 See on map