Kentucky Pro DJ Reviews

Kentucky Pro DJ 7
  • Emily

Emily Norrick · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6, 2018 Wedding

Jason is incredible to work with! He was always very responsive to us and the best DJ I could’ve asked for. He’s an awesome person too who we enjoyed getting to know. Our dance floor was packed and so much fun! I highly recommend the glow sticks and photo mirror. Our guests loved it and so did we!

Christan · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Brent from Ky Pro DJ was a pleasure to work with. He was fun, upbeat, very professional, organized, and just made the entire event very classy and special. He was very easy to communicate with, he had perfect song selection for reception, and handle the music perfectly for the ceremony. The monogram we ordered through Ky Pro DJ was absolutely beautiful!! We will absolutely be using them in the future and recommending them 100% to everyone we know. Great Job Brent!! You have a real voice and personality for this job.

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

We LOVED Jason and i am so happy he was our MC for the evening! Our wedding planner knew we would love him and she was right! Jason is so professional and does whatever he needs to do to make sure EVERYONE at the wedding is having a great time.

I would recommend him to anyone!

Chelsea Riney · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic!

KY Pro DJ was the absolute best choice I made on my wedding day, besides marrying my sweet husband of course. Jason and his team were truly fantastic! I have received so many compliments from family and friends of all ages about how fun my wedding day was and that has everything to do with KY Pro DJ! I am so so so thankful I chose them!

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Absolutely the best experience and DJ service we could have asked for! Jason is extremely thorough throughout the whole planning process and ensures your reception goes off without a hitch! Future brides-- I wouldn't waste any time looking elsewhere for your big day!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

KY Pro DJ should be your ONLY choice

Jason and the rest of the crew was amazing! I can not say enough kind words. I wasn't too concerned about the music, but my husband was. We didn't give too many restrictions, and were actually pretty vague with our music preferences... however, Jason knew JUST what our wedding needed! He listened to who we liked, and the style/setting of our wedding and made the music fit the vibes. Actually, the music SET the vibes ;) The music was perfect during ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. ZERO complaints! Also, he is the BEST MC for a wedding. He kept the night going and stayed on schedule, but more importantly, was entertaining and kept everyone active in the reception. We also booked their Photo Booth. This is one of my favorite memories from the night. They give the Bride and Groom a copy of every single photo and asked the guests to sign a scrapbook with their photo. (So thoughtful) AND, Jason surprised us with their selfie mirror!! GUYS, this thing is so cool!! (and yes, you guessed it, we now have all of those photos too!) Thank you again and again, KY Pro DJ!

Kentucky Pro DJ 8
    Kentucky Pro DJ 9
    Kentucky Pro DJ 10
    Kentucky Pro DJ 11
    Kentucky Pro DJ 12
    Kentucky Pro DJ 13

Alexandra · Married on 07/28/2018

We simply can't say enough about Kentucky Pro DJ! Jason and his team played a vital role during our Wedding Planning process as well as on our Wedding day, especially since we ended up not hiring a Wedding planner/coordinator. Jason knew our Reception venue front to back and work extremely well with their staff to make our Cocktail Hour/Reception run smoothly! Jason was always willing to answer any questions we had and even helped us construct our Reception timeline. His recommendations were useful and constructive and without them, out Reception would not have turned out to be as fabulous as it was. On our Wedding day, Jason and his staff showed up in plenty of time to insure everything was setup and working flawlessly. Jason also kept us informed on exactly what was going to take place all night long. Not to mention the music was absolutely fantastic and exactly what we hoped for! Our guests were breaking it down on the dance floor the entire night! Our guests are still commenting on how swanky our dinner music was. Jason was so accommodating, he even helped us through a last minute request for a speech to be given at our Reception the night before, our Wedding day. Needless to say, Jason and his team are always willing to go the extra mile for their clients and in Wedding planning that is priceless!

Kentucky Pro DJ 14
    Kentucky Pro DJ 15
    Kentucky Pro DJ 16
    Kentucky Pro DJ 17
    Kentucky Pro DJ 18
    Kentucky Pro DJ 19
    Kentucky Pro DJ 20

Karen · Married on 06/30/2018

KY Pro DJ was fantastic! My guests LOVED the music played at the wedding. TJ Hood was our DJ for the wedding and he made it extra special by having a friend set up to sing for us at the reception. It was PERFECT and a wonderful gift to get to have her sing for us. The party was super fun and the guests danced all night long! He did a great job with the crowd...The photo booth and uplighting was also a perfect touch to make the reception perfect! I HIGHLY recommend this DJ for any wedding! It was awesome!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/29/2018

Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro DJ were an essential part of our wedding planning process and our wedding day. Leading up to our big day, Jason took time to get to know my husband and I individually and as a couple. The monthly planning checklist was very beneficial in keeping us on track throughout planning proceHaving a link to personalize our wedding music was fun and helped make our day SO much more special. My husband and I spent many nights listening to music and choosing music for our reception. On our wedding day, Jason showed up plenty early to make sure everything was absolutely flawless from beginning to end. Jason kept my husband informed on exactly what was going to happen all night long. We without a doubt highly recommend KY Pro DJ; they are true professionals and fantastic, caring individualize.

Brandon · Married on 06/16/2018

I absolutely could not have had a better experience working with Kentucky Pro DJ. We're STILL receiving compliments on how good of a job that Adam and Alex did with the entire ceremony!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Jason was absolutely wonderful! He is great person and an awesome DJ. He kept our reception moving and played a great variety of music for our guests to dance to. He was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we dreamed of!!! We were finalizing details the week of and he was very patient with us. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and would highly reccomend him to anyone & everyone!

Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

best wedding ever! they were absolutely fantastic and made the party go so well

Bob · Married on 06/02/2018

The dance floor was always full

Kentucky Pro DJ 21
    Kentucky Pro DJ 28
    Kentucky Pro DJ 29
    Kentucky Pro DJ 30

Lindsey · Married on 05/28/2018

My fiancé and I booked KY Pro DJ for our wedding based off a family recommendation. Adam was our DJ. He took time and care in getting to know us and catering to the specific songs and music aspects of our special day, all while being kind, courteous, and professional. He was absolutely awesome! Would recommend him to anyone!

Mary-Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Russell was absolutely fantastic! He spent time discussing with me beforehand what we were looking for, and took time out of his schedule to talk to us at our convenience. He played fun, lively music that got the crowd going, and every wedding classic you could imagine. Not only did we speak in the week leading up to our wedding, Russell met us outside upon our arrival to go over the last minute details on entrance. He kept everything running smoothly according to our timeline, and did a great job with even last minute requests (like hooking my friend's phone up last minute so she could sing a song)! It was truly the wedding of my dreams, and everyone had a wonderful time. The only issue was trying to get people off of the dance floor at the end of the evening when the reception was over. Highly recommend Kentucky Pro DJ and team.

Gina · Married on 10/21/2017

We booked Kentucky Pro DJ while at a bridal show. I knew after seeing their “booth” that they knew exactly what they were doing and they were exactly what we needed. Wedding planning can be stressful and time consuming but from the moment we signed up with them... it was anything but that. They kept in contact with us every few months and gave us months to complete their questionnaire for the wedding.
    I really just wanted to make sure that everyone was up dancing all night and there wasn’t any down time and Kentucky Pro DJ did just that! Jason was our MC and he did absolutely perfect with the ceremony (the songs that were played), the lighting and the music for the reception. He made sure that my husband I were taken care of all night and told us what was going to happen beforehand. It was such a relief to have everything run so smoothly and not have to worry about anything. We even had them supply the photo booth which was so fun. We couldn’t have asked for a better turn out and our guests loved them just as much as we did.

The best part is we had “fireworks” during our first dance that were provided by Kentucky Pro DJ. He timed it perfectly and it was an awesome surprise for our guests! I cannot say enough good things about them.... they literally made our wedding day perfect!

Kentucky Pro DJ 31

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

Great to work with and very responsive! I would highly recommend.

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2017

Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro DJ were amazing - both fun, and true professionals. The planning process was wonderfully simple because of their organization, pro-activeness, and sophisticated online tools and wealth of knowledge. During our planning meeting, Jason made us feel totally comfortable. He was full of ideas, suggesting things we had never considered, while still allowing us to include ideas of our own and providing objective opinions when asked. I felt our whole wedding went incredibly smoothly, and I didn't have to lift a finger or worry even once. Kentucky Pro handled our ceremony music, microphones, reception entertainment, and up-lighting (which was a must and made our photos amazing). We also played a hilarious game involving our whole bridal party, and even though Jason had never done it before, it went off without a hitch and was a huge crowd pleaser. We have no regrets or negative things to say, and would recommend Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro in a heartbeat. One of our best wedding decisions!

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2017

KY Pro DJ was the perfect choice for my wedding! I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Jason. He is very professional and made planning music easy. He knows how to keep the party going! At the end of the night, the guests were begging him to play more! My guests continue to compliment the music at my wedding! Jason set the stage for an awesome celebration! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Kathryn · Married on 09/09/2017

Ky Pro DJ was fantastic to work with. From the first stages of planning to adding on a couple more hours on to the reception because we didn't want them to leave, they were great throughout it all. The planning guide is straight forward and gives you great song recommendations. The music is a stressful part of a wedding because it makes or breaks the reception. Jason completely took that stress away! During the ceremony the timing of the songs and the flow of the music was perfect. My husband and I both had 10 bridesmaids/groomsmen and I was worried about the length of their song. I should have known not to stress because it ended up being perfect timing thanks to Ky Pro DJ. I can't even begin to put into words how fun the reception was! Throughout the night they interacted with the guest and really created a fun and inviting environment. Many people are sometimes afraid of the dance floor, but Jason and his staff have a way of enticing guest out there. We had so much fun playing to shoe game. Our guest enjoyed getting to know a little more about us and the questions were great! I recommend the up lighting for the reception. It made those special and sweet moments (Our first dance, father daughter, mother son, cake cutting, toasts, etc.) more romantic and intimate. Not to mention into the night when its flashing colors it makes the atmosphere so fun!!!!! So much fun that we asked Jason if they could add on not one but two more hours, and OF COURSE like always he was more than happy to stay and continue to make the night the best night of our lives. I honestly can't thank Ky Pro DJ enough for making our wedding a memory that we will cherish forever!!

Buddy · Married on 09/03/2017

Kentucky Pro DJ was a 5 out 5 stars in my book. From the start to the finish these guys were great. Everyone at the wedding had a great time. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

amy · Married on 08/19/2017

Jason and KY Pro DJ were utterly amazing. Honestly, my initial thought was to hire a band - but I AM SO GLAD I went with KY Pro DJ. From the initial information request until our reception was over Jason and his team were professional, answered all questions in a timely manner, and were super easy to work with. Jason was very organized prior to our reception (which I love) - sent out a questionnaire about us, our wedding party, etc and requested we submit a music play list. We met prior to the big day and he went over every detail with us. We chose the uplighting package (our reception was at the Carrick House) - and Jason was spot on - it made the night. Every photo was different and it just added that extra touch to the night! Even though we had picked a play list - Jason recognized what music our guests loved and played the best music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our reception was nothing short of amazing, we had so many compliments of how fun it was - and much of that was because of Jason and KY PRO DJ. This is an absolute must, do not skim on your budget for a great DJ!

Emma · Married on 07/16/2017

Best DJ experience! Adam was so fun with the crowd and successfully ran the order of the wedding without any hiccups!

Denise · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding was 7/15/17. I booked Jason (KY Pro DJ) based off meeting him at the Castle Post wedding event in Sept of 2016. He seemed very personable and very helpful even before I booked his services. He gave me great wedding advice and gave me recommendations on other vendors (who I had actually already booked beforehand). Before booking him I did call other DJ/MC services just to compare what types of services I was getting for the amount I would be paying. Almost every other vendor I called wanted to sell me add on's to a package, they were more concerned about selling their extra's to me, than walking me through my reception. I decided then I would be silly to look any further and I needed to book him ASAP, which I did. My now husband, due to school, could not help plan any of the wedding or the music. Jason offers an amazing website to build your reception and music. I logged in whenever I wanted and worked on it in my spare time. It was super easy to print off and take with me when I needed to meet with another vendor.

We met once in person to go over the details a few weeks before the wedding. He helped me create a timeline of how my reception would flow, and even though he was not booked for my ceremony, he helped me understand what I should do and the timeline of my day prior to the reception. The wedding went off without a hitch and so did the reception. We had about 120 people there and as overwhelmed as I was, he made sure the night flowed perfectly and making sure we were on schedule and everyone was entertained. Booking his services not only gets you a DJ, but an MC. They were professional and well dressed. After the wedding I got more compliments on my DJ/MC than I did on anything else. My reception would not have been as memorable or flowed as smoothly if I had went anywhere else.

Whether you are a big dancer or party-er, booking KY Pro DJ for your wedding or event will be one of the best decisions you make.

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

KY Pro DJ was amazing for our wedding reception! Russell was the perfect MC and kept the party going all night long! We loved the uplighting throughout the room and the photo booth was SO fun for everyone! The music was perfect all night - from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing, everything was extraordinary! Thank you so much to KY Pro DJ for being a huge part of our day and making our reception perfect!