123 Reviews for Kentucky Pro DJ

Photobooth (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)
123 Kentucky Pro DJ Reviews

KY Pro DJ was fantastic! My guests LOVED the music played at the wedding. TJ Hood was our DJ for the wedding and he made it extra special by having a friend set up to sing for us at the reception. It was PERFECT and a wonderful gift to get to have her sing for us. The party was super fun and the guests danced all night long! He did a great job with the crowd...The photo booth and uplighting was also a perfect touch to make the reception perfect! I HIGHLY recommend this DJ for any wedding! It was awesome!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I absolutely could not have had a better experience working with Kentucky Pro DJ. We're STILL receiving compliments on how good of a job that Adam and Alex did with the entire ceremony!

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was absolutely wonderful! He is great person and an awesome DJ. He kept our reception moving and played a great variety of music for our guests to dance to. He was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond to make our wedding everything we dreamed of!!! We were finalizing details the week of and he was very patient with us. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and would highly reccomend him to anyone & everyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

best wedding ever! they were absolutely fantastic and made the party go so well

Profile Picture Josh, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The dance floor was always full

Photos
Profile Picture Bob, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I booked KY Pro DJ for our wedding based off a family recommendation. Adam was our DJ. He took time and care in getting to know us and catering to the specific songs and music aspects of our special day, all while being kind, courteous, and professional. He was absolutely awesome! Would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Russell was absolutely fantastic! He spent time discussing with me beforehand what we were looking for, and took time out of his schedule to talk to us at our convenience. He played fun, lively music that got the crowd going, and every wedding classic you could imagine. Not only did we speak in the week leading up to our wedding, Russell met us outside upon our arrival to go over the last minute details on entrance. He kept everything running smoothly according to our timeline, and did a great job with even last minute requests (like hooking my friend's phone up last minute so she could sing a song)! It was truly the wedding of my dreams, and everyone had a wonderful time. The only issue was trying to get people off of the dance floor at the end of the evening when the reception was over. Highly recommend Kentucky Pro DJ and team.

Profile Picture Mary-Taylor, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We booked Kentucky Pro DJ while at a bridal show. I knew after seeing their “booth” that they knew exactly what they were doing and they were exactly what we needed. Wedding planning can be stressful and time consuming but from the moment we signed up with them... it was anything but that. They kept in contact with us every few months and gave us months to complete their questionnaire for the wedding.
I really just wanted to make sure that everyone was up dancing all night and there wasn’t any down time and Kentucky Pro DJ did just that! Jason was our MC and he did absolutely perfect with the ceremony (the songs that were played), the lighting and the music for the reception. He made sure that my husband I were taken care of all night and told us what was going to happen beforehand. It was such a relief to have everything run so smoothly and not have to worry about anything. We even had them supply the photo booth which was so fun. We couldn’t have asked for a better turn out and our guests loved them just as much as we did.

The best part is we had “fireworks” during our first dance that were provided by Kentucky Pro DJ. He timed it perfectly and it was an awesome surprise for our guests! I cannot say enough good things about them.... they literally made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Great to work with and very responsive! I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro DJ were amazing - both fun, and true professionals. The planning process was wonderfully simple because of their organization, pro-activeness, and sophisticated online tools and wealth of knowledge. During our planning meeting, Jason made us feel totally comfortable. He was full of ideas, suggesting things we had never considered, while still allowing us to include ideas of our own and providing objective opinions when asked. I felt our whole wedding went incredibly smoothly, and I didn't have to lift a finger or worry even once. Kentucky Pro handled our ceremony music, microphones, reception entertainment, and up-lighting (which was a must and made our photos amazing). We also played a hilarious game involving our whole bridal party, and even though Jason had never done it before, it went off without a hitch and was a huge crowd pleaser. We have no regrets or negative things to say, and would recommend Jason and his team at Kentucky Pro in a heartbeat. One of our best wedding decisions!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

KY Pro DJ was the perfect choice for my wedding! I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Jason. He is very professional and made planning music easy. He knows how to keep the party going! At the end of the night, the guests were begging him to play more! My guests continue to compliment the music at my wedding! Jason set the stage for an awesome celebration! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ky Pro DJ was fantastic to work with. From the first stages of planning to adding on a couple more hours on to the reception because we didn't want them to leave, they were great throughout it all. The planning guide is straight forward and gives you great song recommendations. The music is a stressful part of a wedding because it makes or breaks the reception. Jason completely took that stress away! During the ceremony the timing of the songs and the flow of the music was perfect. My husband and I both had 10 bridesmaids/groomsmen and I was worried about the length of their song. I should have known not to stress because it ended up being perfect timing thanks to Ky Pro DJ. I can't even begin to put into words how fun the reception was! Throughout the night they interacted with the guest and really created a fun and inviting environment. Many people are sometimes afraid of the dance floor, but Jason and his staff have a way of enticing guest out there. We had so much fun playing to shoe game. Our guest enjoyed getting to know a little more about us and the questions were great! I recommend the up lighting for the reception. It made those special and sweet moments (Our first dance, father daughter, mother son, cake cutting, toasts, etc.) more romantic and intimate. Not to mention into the night when its flashing colors it makes the atmosphere so fun!!!!! So much fun that we asked Jason if they could add on not one but two more hours, and OF COURSE like always he was more than happy to stay and continue to make the night the best night of our lives. I honestly can't thank Ky Pro DJ enough for making our wedding a memory that we will cherish forever!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kentucky Pro DJ was a 5 out 5 stars in my book. From the start to the finish these guys were great. Everyone at the wedding had a great time. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Buddy, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason and KY Pro DJ were utterly amazing. Honestly, my initial thought was to hire a band - but I AM SO GLAD I went with KY Pro DJ. From the initial information request until our reception was over Jason and his team were professional, answered all questions in a timely manner, and were super easy to work with. Jason was very organized prior to our reception (which I love) - sent out a questionnaire about us, our wedding party, etc and requested we submit a music play list. We met prior to the big day and he went over every detail with us. We chose the uplighting package (our reception was at the Carrick House) - and Jason was spot on - it made the night. Every photo was different and it just added that extra touch to the night! Even though we had picked a play list - Jason recognized what music our guests loved and played the best music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our reception was nothing short of amazing, we had so many compliments of how fun it was - and much of that was because of Jason and KY PRO DJ. This is an absolute must, do not skim on your budget for a great DJ!

Profile Picture amy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ experience! Adam was so fun with the crowd and successfully ran the order of the wedding without any hiccups!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding was 7/15/17. I booked Jason (KY Pro DJ) based off meeting him at the Castle Post wedding event in Sept of 2016. He seemed very personable and very helpful even before I booked his services. He gave me great wedding advice and gave me recommendations on other vendors (who I had actually already booked beforehand). Before booking him I did call other DJ/MC services just to compare what types of services I was getting for the amount I would be paying. Almost every other vendor I called wanted to sell me add on's to a package, they were more concerned about selling their extra's to me, than walking me through my reception. I decided then I would be silly to look any further and I needed to book him ASAP, which I did. My now husband, due to school, could not help plan any of the wedding or the music. Jason offers an amazing website to build your reception and music. I logged in whenever I wanted and worked on it in my spare time. It was super easy to print off and take with me when I needed to meet with another vendor.

We met once in person to go over the details a few weeks before the wedding. He helped me create a timeline of how my reception would flow, and even though he was not booked for my ceremony, he helped me understand what I should do and the timeline of my day prior to the reception. The wedding went off without a hitch and so did the reception. We had about 120 people there and as overwhelmed as I was, he made sure the night flowed perfectly and making sure we were on schedule and everyone was entertained. Booking his services not only gets you a DJ, but an MC. They were professional and well dressed. After the wedding I got more compliments on my DJ/MC than I did on anything else. My reception would not have been as memorable or flowed as smoothly if I had went anywhere else.

Whether you are a big dancer or party-er, booking KY Pro DJ for your wedding or event will be one of the best decisions you make.

Profile Picture Denise, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

KY Pro DJ was amazing for our wedding reception! Russell was the perfect MC and kept the party going all night long! We loved the uplighting throughout the room and the photo booth was SO fun for everyone! The music was perfect all night - from cocktail hour to dinner to dancing, everything was extraordinary! Thank you so much to KY Pro DJ for being a huge part of our day and making our reception perfect!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Kentucky Pro DJ is seriously so awesome! Jason was amazing to work with and was our favorite vendor throughout the entire wedding planning process. He had so many great ideas to help us fill in the gaps when needed and he was so capable of making our other wishes for music, the flow of the night, atmosphere, lighting, everything come true. Carrick House was beyond beautiful with the uplighting and the dance floor was nonstop with his music and MCing. Our friends and family are still talking about how great our DJ and music were and they loved watching Jason and his assistant party with us on the stage. He was a fantastic MC and made everything that night go so perfect. He was always checking in with us so we also felt comfortable with the flow. The photobooth that KY Pro DJ provides was also great! He was able to use our logo for the prints of the photos and his props were so great. We loved getting the second copy of the prints in book for us at the end of the night and we have dropbox files of them as well so we can continue to view them forever! Our guests loved the photobooth!

Profile Picture kayla, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Russell was amazing!! He worked with our weird and personal requests, did his homework, and made for the best dance party ever!!! He played classics, pop, classic wedding tunes and kept the party going! He was also great at being flexible communicating with us and not needing too much from us when we were down to the wire! Could not have asked for more!

Profile Picture Blaze , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and his team were SO wonderful to work with! Seriously the best! I basically told him to play whatever he wanted to keep the dance floor full and he did not disappoint. The atmosphere was so fun and everyone was dancing and having the best time. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason & the whole KY Pro DJ staff was phenomenal!! They make sure that you have a fun, stress free event and everything ran very smooth. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kentucky Pro DJ is so special to me. Long before I had even been proposed to, I knew that I wanted to work with Kentucky Pro DJ on my special day! I had the pleasure of working closely with Kentucky Pro DJ as an event planner and knew they were the best of the best with the best personalities and talent out there! Let me just say, we were not disappointed! We had the pleasure of working with Russ and from the first meeting until the sparkler exit and the last song of the evening, we were so proud and confident in him. We could not wait to show him off at our wedding and of course everyone just loved him! He was always there when we needed him and helped us stay right on track but was not over bearing whatsoever. He put the night into our hands but guided us every step of the way. His setup and his demeanor were so professional and tasteful, everyone complimented how fabulous he was. The planning forms that Kentucky Pro DJ supplied us with helped greatly and choosing songs throughout our engagement was my favorite part of the wedding planning process. We could not thank Kentucky Pro DJ enough for making our wedding everything we ever dreamed it could be.

Profile Picture Sueticia, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

We used KY Pro DJ for our wedding and they were amazing!! Very professional and kept the atmosphere fun. Everyone had a great time. We hadn't picked very many songs that we wanted specifically and they played a great selection.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Russell and Kentucky Pro did a wonderful job as entertainment for our wedding and they were always there for us when we had a change in schedule.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/3/17, 1 Review