Lexington, KY 40555 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Spin It Live

Spin It Live specializes in providing you with a lifetime of memories through our services that we provide.

Spin It Live offers a full range of sound, DJ, video, photography, and lighting services to elevate and enhance the ambiance of your event in a number of ways. Spin It Live guarantees to handle your event with the utmost sincerity and care. Our prices are very fair and competitive. We would be pleased to make your next event your most memorable moment. We can accommodate all tastes, from simple to extravagant.

Feel free to contact us for your next event by calling 859 509-3073 or by emailing us at spinitlive@yahoo.com. Thank you and we look forward to making your memories last a lifetime.

SPINITLIVE.NET

d45537bdbcad0c32 1525799523 ff65db5a78108b6f 1525799522 8ef640fb1f5df2a0 152579

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Spin It Live

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2017

I'm so glad that I chose Spin it Live as our wedding dj. I would recommend him 10 out of 10. My family and friends have raved about how awesome our wedding reception was. My photographers even said that he was the best wedding dj they have heard. Once it was time to party he had everyone on the floor pretty much the entire night. My grandmother was even up dancing . Cortez I can't thank you enough for making my wedding so great. Thank you.

Susan

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • shannon

shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

I would defiantly recommend Spin It Live! DJ Cortez was amazing! He was professional, and kept the reception going strong throughout the entire night! He worked with us the entire wedding. We had to change the schedule multiple times and he was very flexible and understanding. He played the perfect music throughout the night and kept our guests entertained. If anyone is looking for a DJ, I suggest him 100%! Absolutely hands down the best! :)

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Hannah and Ashley

Hannah and Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

Spin It Live did a great job hosting our wedding reception in Knoxville, TN! He brought all his own equipment and lights which were professional and high quality! Everyone had a blast! He was really receptive to what music we wanted played and did a great job mixing the songs to flow well together!! We would not hesitate to use him again in be future or to recommend him to others! He was respectful, well dressed, enthusiastic and a true professional!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Spin It Live FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 575.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance