Louisville, Louisville, KY 40208 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lightwave Entertainment

WHO WE ARE..... LIGHTWAVEDJ.COM
The essence of our Kentuckiana wedding DJ business came from the love of music and passion for entertainment. We are a value-based company priced with integrity!... We put 100% of our heart into every event... we are continually referred by many Kentuckiana businesses, schools and event planners... to mention a few... Lake Forest C.C. Louisville Boat Club, Harmony Landing C.C. Hunting Creek C.C. Owl Creek C.C. as well as events for Texas Roadhouse, Humana, University of Louisville, HMS Maritime and wedding planners Melinda Leach, Jaclyn Journey, and Shannon Fehr.!
Our roots are here and we have entertained in just about every venue in this area from 14 years as Sunday night DJ at Captains Quarters and Molly Malone‘s to weddings at the Rathskeller, Olmsted, the Brown, Henry Clay, the Gramercy, The Livery, Yew Dell Gardens, Gheens Foundation, Lexington Griffin Gate and the list goes on with well over 700 weddings under our belt. Last year we were ask to Emcee and DJ for an event in the ATT/Dallas Cowboy Stadium!
We have a great reputation for packing the dance floor, excellent sound systems and light shows and DJs who are experienced. We keep things moving at a good pace and truly energize the room when it’s time... Our DJs are professional in every respect of that word and our number one focus is to help you have a unique and one-of-a-kind reception!

Entertainment is a large part of the success of your reception and you only have one chance to get it right! so I am very selective with the DJs that work for my company... It takes a DJ who has skill and competence to get your crowd to the dance floor and keep them there! To raise the temperature to full blast takes a special blend of music knowledge, timing and most importantly the passion of an artist. Our DJs will also help you move through all of the important wedding day traditions from the bridal party introduction and cake cutting to first dance and last.. we make sure it’s a nice smooth pace. We will help plan and organize so from the moment your guests walk through the door we help create the feeling that your party is going to be a smash.. up-tempo feel good music.. gorgeous lighting.. art video.. monograms and all your decorations and spangle! Good food! Good people! Great music!.. Smashing! We have over 20 years of experience and entertained at over
700 weddings.. and that has given us confidence and a natural and comfortable feel! and we are always energetic, enthusiastic and kind... Looking forward to working with you! Sincerely Mike Ballard
Lightwave Entertainment also offers excellent Photo Booths, Full large screen 4K projection for slide shows, monograms, and Art video, Lighted Pedestals, Full DJ facade, Full Wedding Ceremony production, wireless uplighting, karaoke, as well as musician and band booking..

15 Reviews for Lightwave Entertainment

Lightwave Entertainment 1
Lightwave Entertainment 2
  • Hopefulbride

Phuong · Married on 07/20/2019

Mike Ballard was awesome!!

We hired Mike as our DJ/MC for the wedding and he was awesome! He worked with us from day one to understand what we want and was very accommodating. On the day of, he showed up early and brought all kinds of top notch equipments. He made our day SO Much fun and we danced all night! He even got my family to dance, which I thought was impossible since they never danced at any party I've been to. Mike knew how to read the audience and made sure to keep the dance floor packed and we all had such a good time. I highly recommend him and also the photo booth service that he offers.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Erin · Married on 06/15/2019

Great DJ, would HIGHLY recommend!

My husband and I met Mike at a bridal show and that day we decided we had to have him! We do not regret it! We got his top package and it was so reasonably priced! He played music for everyone, he was super friendly, and he kept the party going! I can honestly say I was surprised as to how many people were on the dance floor the whole time! He worked really well with my other vendors too to keep the day running smooth!
    We got married June 15 and we are still getting compliments on how awesome our DJ was! I would highly recommend and I hope I attend other events where he is the DJ because I know it will be the best time!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Lightwave Entertainment 3

Award

Lightwave Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 725.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 725.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings