Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Doug Smith Designs + Events

Designer Florals and Event Management

We'll bring the wedding of your dreams to life.

Doug Smith Designs Events is owned and operated by Doug Smith and Glenn Blind. Located in Lexington, KY, we have years of experience in mostly the wedding industry, we can help you design your dream wedding through unique wedding flowers, bouquets, and decor ideas.  We also offer wedding coordinating services to make your wedding perfectly yours--worry free.

We look forward to hearing from you to plan your dream wedding!

859.494.2209     www.dougsmithdesigns.com     doug@dougsmithdesigns.com

Flower Petals (3)
Clean Up (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Doug and Glenn are incredible! Not sure how anyone does it without them! The flowers were impeccable; the centerpieces and bouquets were just gorgeous. We gave some broad ideas, let them take care of the rest, and we were thrilled with how everything came together. The coordination that they provided made the weekend so much less stressful. They had everything planned perfectly and were just telling us where we needed to be and when from the start of the day to the end of the night. Made it SO easy and made for a flawless, fun and unforgettable weekend. My mom still can't believe she actually slept the nights leading up to the wedding because they had everything handled! Anything we needed, they came through, so we were so incredibly thankful we had them coordinating our wedding!

Profile Picture Jenna, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Absolutely amazing! Doug had everything handled beautifully! I didn’t really know what I wanted. I just showed him a few pictures and let him do his work. Everything was ready on time and perfect!

Profile Picture JessicaRose, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Can I leave 10 stars? In all seriousness Doug and Glenn are exceptional. I used them for both 30-day out planning, and all florals for our wedding this past October 14, 2017. I knew when I began planing our wedding I wanted to surround myself with not only the best vendors, but also people that I connected with and would be able to keep me calm on the wedding day (I tend to get anxious in large groups, and knew I wanted a calm and relaxed wedding day!). Doug and Glenn took every worry away, and allowed my family and I to enjoy the day without stressing about any details. Every single detail was beyond beautiful, they were able to execute my vision perfectly! So perfectly in fact I am having another bouquet made to keep, it was the prettiest thing I have ever seen!! The process was easy, fun, and I consider them both dear friends. Do yourself a big favor and have these two be a part of your day. Thank you thank you both!! xo

Profile Picture Allison, 10/14/17, 1 Review

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
7 AWARDS

22 ENDORSEMENTS
Doug and Glenn are great to work with when it comes to executing a grand wedding! Every detail has been thought about meticulously and collaborating on the day of the event is so easy. It is great to work with vendors that you can mutually rely on and Doug Smith Designs is no exception!

Exceptional work and very well organized.

From finding that perfect bouquet to designing the fairy tale space for your ceremony and reception, Doug Smith Designs + Events is the perfect resource for your wedding. Both Doug and Glenn are consummate, creative professionals that will lend your wedding that extra bit of class.

Doug and Glenn are great to work with. They have the best flowers and designs one could want. Anyone that has ever worked with them has nothing but amazing things to say!!

Doug and Glenn develop amazing floral displays. We feel confident when we recommend them to our clients that our brides will get exactly what they are looking for! They are reliable, trustworthy, innovative and are so easy to work with! We look forward to collaborating with you all again in the very near future!

76 PROS I KNOW