po box 3513, West Somerset, KY 42564 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wes Brown Photography

Who am I? That is an amazingly loaded question isn't it? I am a father of three, a husband of one, a son to a few, and a friend to many. I would assume that I should mention being extremely passionate about photography…That statement isn't exclusive to my own work. I love imagery and story telling.

"A picture is worth 1,000 words." - Fred R. Barnard

That statement that most people throw around so carelessly couldn't be more false in my eyes. The worth of a photograph can't be measured in words, it can only be measured in feeling.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - unknown

I love to create images. I am happy setting up 15 lights in a complicated array to capture that cover style photo that you see on the cover of Vogue Magazine (yeah, I subscribe). However, when it comes to weddings, my favorite images are those subtle moments when I am hidden away in a corner shooting from a distance capturing something that may have went totally unnoticed to the rest of the room.

"With great power comes great responsibility." - Stan Lee (creator of Spider Man, X-Men, etc)

I am a huge sports fanatic, so I apologize that the majority of my analogies are sports related. Weddings to me are like the Super Bowl. There is no "do over", you can't say "my bad" and move on if there's a mistake. Everyone has 1 shot at this thing (don't get nervous, you'll be fine)…and in most cases this thing has been planned with so many minor details that it's complexity couldn't be scarier.

I LOVE THAT!

Before a wedding you'll find me in my car blaring music to get myself "pumped up", which is funny because it's like I am getting ready for the Super Bowl but end up shooting pictures of flowers. Regardless, it's the mentality that I try to get into. I want to know that I am focused on getting this right and that when I present you with your images that you're happy.

Follow Wes Brown Photography on

201006120625BGWeddingAnimoto

7 Reviews for Wes Brown Photography

• Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 10/13/2018

Who is Wes Brown? The Best Choice!

Out of all of the wedding vendors, the most important is your photographer. After the day is over, you will have only your photographs to help you relive that day. From the moment we saw Wes' work, we had to meet him about our special day, and we knew instantly that he was the right choice. Wes was professional, always on time, fun, and very knowledgeable about photography and weddings. We are so happy with our wedding photos; they are beautiful, timeless and truly capture the moments as they passed. His work speaks for itself on his website. What you can't see in his work, is how much he becomes a part of the day. I was an emotional mess while I was getting my hair and makeup done, and Wes knew exactly what to say to make me feel so much more peaceful about the day. Wes also knows how to work with your family and your guests. He wants your day to be just how you imagine it, and he'll do anything and everything he can to get the best shots, to manage time, and to make your day amazing. If you want the best for your day, meet with Wes, look at his work, and trust him with the most important part of your wedding day: the breathtaking memories.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kourtni · Married on 10/14/2017

From our initial meeting at Simply Love Studio, we had a feeling that Wes was our guy! We were not wrong, our engagement and wedding pictures were simply BEAUTIFUL! Wes is fun to work with and knows how to get the best shot at the right moment. Whether it's posed or candid, the results are simply gorgeous. The pictures are high quality and we can't wait to receive our canvases and wedding album! Our package included a second shooter and Jeremiah was also great, sneaking to get that unexpected shot! You won't be disappointed hiring the man who wears a camera holster and is quick at the draw! Thanks Wes!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

Wes Brown helped make our wedding day perfect! He is absolutely phenomenal at what he does - he has such an undeniable passion and a remarkable talent. When we got engaged, I knew our wedding photos would be the most important thing to me because years later that's what you have to look back on and share the memories with. We couldn't have made a better choice with Wes. On the day of the wedding, even our family and bridal party couldn't get over how wonderful and easy he was to work with. He truly went above and beyond in every aspect, from the beginning to even after the wedding. I would highly recommend him to any bride, or to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Wes Brown Photography Pricing

Wes Brown Photography Price Rates

Wes Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Doug Smith Designs + Events
    Doug Smith Designs + Events Wedding Florists

Wow... What can we say but Amazing. Wes and his team will make your wedding photography be the best part of your special day. They certainly know what their couples want and need.... in the end, they will present you with the photos that you will be looking at for years to come.

• Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery
    Cave Hill Vineyard & Winery Winery Weddings

Wes Brown is professional yet fun! He has a great eye for detail and brings new ideas to the shoot! He's awesome!

• po box 3513 West Somerset, 42564 See on map