Celebrate your wedding with a classic, charming, stunning, and meaningful event at Warrenwood Manor. Nestled in the heart of Kentucky, Warrenwood Manor honors the past and celebrates the future by hosting weddings with southern charm and rustic elegance. Here, unique events become unforgettable experiences.
From the time you step foot on the property for your tour until your sparkler sendoff, we want to feel at home among friends. You can trust us to provide a safe, functional, and all-out gorgeous setting for your big day. But beyond that, we want to work with you to plan an event that represents who you are and what you care about.
You should know...
- The Warrenwood property includes a historic house & restored barn on a 100-acre farm estate with indoor & outdoor spaces for getting ready, ceremony, cocktail hour & reception. It is a versatile space customizable to your style and event needs for up to 150 guests.
- Located in Danville, Kentucky, Warrenwood is rural yet accessible. We are within 2 miles of hotels & shopping and just 40 miles from the Lexington, Kentucky airport.
- We're experienced and it shows! We've hosted nearly 200 weddings and share our expertise through prompt, professional & personal communication along with resources for simple wedding planning.
- Happy clients have left us over 175 five-star reviews. Warrenwood has also been featured on trendsetting blogs such as Magnolia Rouge, Junebug Wedding, Wedding Chicks, The Perfect Palette, The Venue Report, and Catalyst Wedding Co. as well as in print magazines such as Kentucky Bride Magazine, Bridal Bliss Magazine, and TOPS Lexington.
- BONUS! Warrenwood provides an exceptional collection of event furniture for your event. That means you don't have to deal with a rental company and we handle the setup & cleanup of your tables & chairs.
To learn more about Warrenwood Manor, visit our website or reach out to us for a tour. We'd love to show you around, answer your questions and dream up an amazing wedding day with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
81 ReviewsWrite a review
21 User photos
Professional Network & Endorsements4 Endorsements
Warrenwood Manor is one of our favorite venues! Brittany is fabulous to work with and goes above and beyond to help her brides and grooms have an amazing experience. If you're looking for a beautiful, versatile venue for your wedding, check out Warrenwood Manor!
Such a great venue! The owner and staff were amazing! I will recommend this venue to all my Brides and Grooms!
Warrenwood Manor is a jewel in Danville. This beautiful home and farm is very photogenic. If you want the rustic setting this is the place.