Beth Mitchell DJ Service

Frankfort, KY 40601 Map · Phone number

About Beth Mitchell DJ Service

I grew up listening to all types of music. I always had a song running through my head, had to make sure music was playing no matter where I was, and was always dancing! When I got to college I was asked to DJ one of my sororities parties as well as help cut some music for an event we were hosting. From then on, I loved bringing the party!

I have been DJing since 2007 and trained with one of the best DJ's om central KY, Kerry Azbill of A to Z Productions Mobile DJ! I have recently joined his team of accomplished DJ's. You can find information about me on his page and mine. I have experience DJing Weddings, Wedding Receptions, sorority formals, Birthday parties, high school and family reunions, and high school proms. Contact me for more details on DJ Service.

I also recently added a photobooth to the business! All photobooth Rental Packages include free set-up/delivery within the Central KY area, professional on-site photobooth attendant, choice of colors and backgrounds, online photo gallery and unlimited prints, and a huge selection of props. Contact me for more details on how you can take advantage of creating fun memories that last a lifetime! Ask Us about HUGE Discounts for both combined DJ and photobooth Services!

Contact me at bmdjservice@gmail.com or bethmitchell@djazproductions.com

Follow Beth Mitchell DJ Service on

67 Reviews for Beth Mitchell DJ Service

1 User photo

Beth Mitchell DJ Service 1

Kaylah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beth is the best wedding DJ around!!

Beth is an amazing DJ! She listened to what I wanted played at my wedding. She kept the party going all night! The photo booth was a huge hit as well. I highly recommend her!!

Ashlie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beth nailed our style!

Beth did a great job with picking the music for our wedding. We gave her a few suggestions and she ran with them to create a song list that we really enjoyed. It fit our style perfectly. Cues and timing of announcements were also great.

Callie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj ever!

Beth was so great to work with. She was fun, attentive, professional and made everything flow smoothly at our reception.

Beth Mitchell DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,196.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Love & Lenses Photography
    Love & Lenses Photography Wedding Photographers

Beth Mitchell is a wonderful DJ! I have had the opportunity to work with her at weddings recently. She has the lights, the speakers and the mics to cover all your audio needs. She is great at announcing your events, keeping the party going and creating a fun atmosphere for your celebration!!

• KM Russell Photography
    KM Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

Beth is a fabulous DJ and awesome to work with! She is so nice and really knows what she's doing! She always takes the wedding receptions to a fun new level and we recommend her to everyone!

• Frankfort, 40601 See on map