Beth Mitchell DJ Service Reviews

71 Reviews for Beth Mitchell DJ Service

1 User photo

Beth Mitchell DJ Service 1

Rebecca Smith · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The coolest and the best

The best DJ in Central KY. Beth is super chill but pays attention to every important detail. She knows how to get the crowd dancing. Also her photo booth is top notch.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ & Photo booth ever!!!

I may be a little biased since I have know. Beth since middle school but her and Michael delivered a service that my husband and I couldn’t even imagine. Our guest had a blast with the photo booth and Beth played songs that we never would have thought of that made the night memorable. The dance floor was full all night long. You can not get more bang for your buck than going with Beth Mitchell.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Laura · Married on 05/18/2019

She's awesome!

Beth was amazing, easy to work with and kind. She even cut a song for me and my wife for our first dance. She and her husband were confident and professional, they got to know us well and we wouldn't have been happy with anyone else.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Leigh Ann Terry · Married on 05/18/2019

Superb Experience!

Beth is wonderful to work with! From day one right through the wedding she was so kind and easy to work with and really went above and beyond to ensure our music was exactly as we wanted! We knew we didn't have to worry about anything music related with Beth on the job!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kaylah · Married on 10/20/2018

Beth is the best wedding DJ around!!

Beth is an amazing DJ! She listened to what I wanted played at my wedding. She kept the party going all night! The photo booth was a huge hit as well. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Ashlie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beth nailed our style!

Beth did a great job with picking the music for our wedding. We gave her a few suggestions and she ran with them to create a song list that we really enjoyed. It fit our style perfectly. Cues and timing of announcements were also great.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Callie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj ever!

Beth was so great to work with. She was fun, attentive, professional and made everything flow smoothly at our reception.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 09/22/2018

I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about Beth. She was absolutely amazing. She made sure our day stayed on track, she kept everyone dancing and she made sure that I was okay throughout the day. She listened to what we wanted and made sure we were not disappointed. Also, GET THE PHOTOBOOTH! Everyone loved it! We got so may compliments and had so much fun. Beth is the best!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Katie · Married on 09/15/2018

We absolutely loved working with Beth! She was professional and knowledgeable, and was very responsive with all my questions. She really stuck with our personal requests and played music we liked, not just what is popular these days. She made the process so easy! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Beth Mitchell DJ Service 2

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

Beth was great to work with and did such a great job with the music for our ceremony and reception. She was professional and willing to work with us to make sure our big day was everything we wanted.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Shelby · Married on 04/14/2018

Beth was amazing at my wedding! She kept the crowd dancing the whole time! The photobooth was a ton of fun with great quality pictures. She was incredible to work with and really helped make the night a great one! If you want to have a fun reception she’s the DJ you need!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2017

Beth is the most genuine, professional, fun DJ! She’s super organized and communicates well before the event. She totally understood our vision for the ceremony and reception! Everyone complimented us on our choice for DJ services! She brought the party!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Mendy · Married on 11/18/2017

Beth and her team were fantastic! She made our wedding so much fun and the crowd danced all night long. Choose her if you want your wedding to be the best one of the year!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Beth was very responsive during the months leading up to our wedding, which was very important as we were planning our wedding from another state. Beth did an amazing job at our wedding and we were very happy with her services. We would definitely recommend Beth!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Best DJ you could ever have!! I never rate or leave reviews but Beth was amazing and get guests dancing until the end! She even helped us keep in time since we didn't have a wedding planner! This would be the best choice for you special day!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Chrisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Beth did a great job with both the ceremony music and reception. She was very prompt with any and all request I made. She definately took a lot of stress off of me and handled things exactly how I requested. She kept the dance floor hopping at the reception and stayed on schedule. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2017

Beth was fantastic! My husband and I were looking for an affordable DJ that could coordinate our ceremony and reception, and Beth went above and beyond! She had some very detailed forms that helped us plan all the music we needed, held a call with us to talk through our selections, and came to our rehearsal to run through our ceremony music. In addition, she edited a song for us, added an extra song the morning of the wedding via text message, and made sure our event was arranged with everything from mics to uplighting! Beth was so professional, responsive, accommodating and on top of everything - we would definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 09/23/2017

Beth was amazing. My wedding had a lot of older family members at it so it was pretty hard to get people to dance. But Beth keep trying all night. By the end of the night it was just my husband, myself, and all our younger friends left and we danced all night. She made it so much fun and was able to play any song that was requested. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely go with Beth.

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • W

Whitlie · Married on 06/30/2017

She was absolutely wonderful. Even when I was behind on getting everything to her she and her team killed it.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Leading up to the day of our wedding Beth was very responsive to our questions and the song preferences questionnaire she had us fill out worked out perfectly. We couldn't have been more pleased her professionalism. She was prompt and efficient the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2017

Beth did a fantastic job with our wedding and helped us ensure our day went exactly as desired. She even went as far as helping us get a slideshow going last minute. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Karin · Married on 01/14/2017

Beth did an outstanding job! She was prepared, organized, and accommodating, and everything went perfectly. We were so pleased with her service and cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 02/08/2017

MW · Married on 01/07/2017

Beth Mitchell did an outstanding job as the DJ for my son's wedding. She was well-organized, played the music we requested, did a great job with the announcements as we moved to different aspects of the wedding reception, and overall made the reception a fun time. You will love working with Beth. We did!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Michael · Married on 01/07/2017

Beth Mitchell was an amazing DJ, she was very professional and a fun person. She is well organized and makes announcements. She helps you planned out the wedding reception by sending you questions about the schedule of events, and what types of music or songs you want her to play for each event (i.e. during bridal party announcements, bride and grooms first dance, and etc). What type of music you don't want her to play. The equipment she brings is top quality and was all set up before the event.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Paige · Married on 10/21/2016

Beth is AMAZING! I would highly highly recommend her to anyone! She was so laid back and fun to work with! We had a foreign wedding and she was more than willing to play the music we had! She helped with clean up as well. Great music and atmosphere! Thanks Beth!!

Sent on 11/01/2016