62 Reviews for Beth Mitchell DJ Service

Uplighting (8)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (2)
55 Beth Mitchell DJ Service Reviews

Beth was great to work with and did such a great job with the music for our ceremony and reception. She was professional and willing to work with us to make sure our big day was everything we wanted.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth was amazing at my wedding! She kept the crowd dancing the whole time! The photobooth was a ton of fun with great quality pictures. She was incredible to work with and really helped make the night a great one! If you want to have a fun reception she’s the DJ you need!!

Profile Picture Shelby , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Beth is the most genuine, professional, fun DJ! She’s super organized and communicates well before the event. She totally understood our vision for the ceremony and reception! Everyone complimented us on our choice for DJ services! She brought the party!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth and her team were fantastic! She made our wedding so much fun and the crowd danced all night long. Choose her if you want your wedding to be the best one of the year!

Profile Picture Mendy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth was very responsive during the months leading up to our wedding, which was very important as we were planning our wedding from another state. Beth did an amazing job at our wedding and we were very happy with her services. We would definitely recommend Beth!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ you could ever have!! I never rate or leave reviews but Beth was amazing and get guests dancing until the end! She even helped us keep in time since we didn't have a wedding planner! This would be the best choice for you special day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth did a great job with both the ceremony music and reception. She was very prompt with any and all request I made. She definately took a lot of stress off of me and handled things exactly how I requested. She kept the dance floor hopping at the reception and stayed on schedule. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chrisa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth was fantastic! My husband and I were looking for an affordable DJ that could coordinate our ceremony and reception, and Beth went above and beyond! She had some very detailed forms that helped us plan all the music we needed, held a call with us to talk through our selections, and came to our rehearsal to run through our ceremony music. In addition, she edited a song for us, added an extra song the morning of the wedding via text message, and made sure our event was arranged with everything from mics to uplighting! Beth was so professional, responsive, accommodating and on top of everything - we would definitely recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Beth was amazing. My wedding had a lot of older family members at it so it was pretty hard to get people to dance. But Beth keep trying all night. By the end of the night it was just my husband, myself, and all our younger friends left and we danced all night. She made it so much fun and was able to play any song that was requested. If I ever need a DJ again I will definitely go with Beth.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

She was absolutely wonderful. Even when I was behind on getting everything to her she and her team killed it.

Profile Picture Whitlie, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Leading up to the day of our wedding Beth was very responsive to our questions and the song preferences questionnaire she had us fill out worked out perfectly. We couldn't have been more pleased her professionalism. She was prompt and efficient the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Beth did a fantastic job with our wedding and helped us ensure our day went exactly as desired. She even went as far as helping us get a slideshow going last minute. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Beth did an outstanding job! She was prepared, organized, and accommodating, and everything went perfectly. We were so pleased with her service and cannot thank her enough!

Profile Picture User7760016, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth Mitchell did an outstanding job as the DJ for my son's wedding. She was well-organized, played the music we requested, did a great job with the announcements as we moved to different aspects of the wedding reception, and overall made the reception a fun time. You will love working with Beth. We did!

Profile Picture User7693256, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth Mitchell was an amazing DJ, she was very professional and a fun person. She is well organized and makes announcements. She helps you planned out the wedding reception by sending you questions about the schedule of events, and what types of music or songs you want her to play for each event (i.e. during bridal party announcements, bride and grooms first dance, and etc). What type of music you don't want her to play. The equipment she brings is top quality and was all set up before the event.

Profile Picture User7694828, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth is AMAZING! I would highly highly recommend her to anyone! She was so laid back and fun to work with! We had a foreign wedding and she was more than willing to play the music we had! She helped with clean up as well. Great music and atmosphere! Thanks Beth!!

Profile Picture User6459995, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

We were very satisfied

Profile Picture Steele , 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Beth was excellent to work with- super responsive to every request we made. She made it totally stress free!

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Beth was phenomenal! She worked with me up to the very last second and was very accommodating to all of my needs. We will definitely be using her in the future for other events. The photobooth she offers was a huge hit at our wedding. She was completely professional the entire time. We love Beth!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were looking for a pretty scaled down DJ, we weren't doing a typical reception but really wanted someone else running the show music-wise. Beth was awesome to work with - she wasn't put off at all by us wanting to pick a bunch of songs, or by us changing things up a bit as we got closer to the date, or even by our lack of organization the day of! She took our laid back style in stride and was every bit the professional. She was able to run music into two separate locations (indoor and out) so everyone was on the same page and she was in and out with no fan fair or disruption of everything else going on around her. She was very personable and easy to work with, I wouldn't hesitate to use her again!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It's simple. Choose Beth. We had Beth DJ our ceremony music and reception. She has a rockstar personality and does an incredible job walking you through what's needed to plan music for your ceremony and/or reception. She's flexible and is all about making you enjoy your big party! With Beth, I never once worried about all the music, announcements, etc. because I knew she had it handled.

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

She listened to all of my requests and was very professional. I felt like she wanted everything to be perfect and cared about my guests and their happiness as well. Great work!!

Profile Picture Kennedy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Beth was Amazing! Our guests loved her and she was easy and great to work with! Her equipment was amazing and was easy to access our venue that was spread out everywhere (sorry about that lol)! She also had a keen sense that if the crowd wasn't feeling a song to go ahead and change it rather than have it play out, which I thought was cool. You made our reception SO MUCH FUN and I'm so glad you were our DJ! Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Book her! Beth is very affordable and easy to work with. She thoroughly sought out our song and artist preferences, advised us on the format of our reception, fulfilled everyone's song requests, was very organized, had a sweet demeanor with us the entire night (complimenting our music tastes), emceed the night, and worked personally with the photographer on the fly to expedite the reception's events so we could get photographs of all the reception's events. Beth adapted easily when our pictures threw off our timeline, ensuring the party and music kept going. She also helped us out with some special requests and tracks we sent her. 5/5, would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kris, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Beth was a great DJ at our wedding! From the first contact she was professional and responded promptly to all our questions. Beth was also flexible and willing to work with us on the details of our event. In addition, she was willing to attend our rehearsal. On the day of the wedding Beth followed closely the timeline we had provided her, and she definitely helped our wedding run more smoothly. I highly recommend Beth Mitchell as a DJ for a wedding or any other event!

Profile Picture Isabelle, 5/29/16, 1 Review