Encore Event Group

Southfield, MI View map
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Encore Event Group is an award-winning entertainment company based out of Detroit, Michigan. Supplying DJs, specialized lighting, sound equipment and photo booths, Encore Event Group has everything you need to create a flawless celebration. Their team of experienced, modern DJs bring passion into every event. They'll read the crowd, bring the energy and provide professional service that will keep your guests talking well after the reception. At Encore Event Group, they'll even supply pipe and drape, chairs, dance floors and lounge furniture to create the perfect atmosphere for a celebration. Inquire today to create a custom bundle that's perfect for you!

Encore Event Group will mix and match their services to fit your needs. Their services include:

• Consultation
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Dance floor lighting
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Setup

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lights
Photo booth

Which of the following does starting price include?

Wall Wash

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1,695

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Chandeliers
Monograms
Wall Wash

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Social Media Integration

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
Pinspotting
String
Wall Wash

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$500

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Charise R. Married on 12/07/2019

Worth every penny

Rob from Encore event group did amazing! We received so many compliments about the DJ and how great he made the atmosphere (we still get compliments weeks later how well everything went). Encore did the photobooth, backdrops, up-lighting, ceremony package, and DJ for the reception. They came well prepared and got to work soon as they arrived, they were constantly on the go and talking to people/being polite, also they checked on us the bride and groom to see if we needed anything and if there were anything, they can get us! Our photobooth was a big hit and I love that we got so many photos of everyone having fun (both USB and in our scrapbook). The price wasn’t expensive nor cheap (like the people you may see wanting some many to play off a playlist), but they were definitely worth every penny! We spoke with Rob a few days before the wedding and went over all the details (helps so much for the bride to know everything is set!). They played the best music and was right on target with the queues. We did not give him specific music to play and just gave him an idea what we like (basically anything people can dance too easily). There were always people on the dance floor having a blast and jumping around (just like what we wanted). I HIGHLY recommend this company for weddings, events, and anything you may need a DJ for!!!
    Barbara G. Married on 10/18/2019

Newell 10-18-2019

A great team of workers! They set up in a very tight area.. head table setting. Thanks for your help!
    Lauren Married on 10/11/2019

So awesome!

We initially met Rob at a bridal event show and booked an appointment with him that day. Our consult ended up being a couple hours because we ended up talking and really having a great time. I could not have asked for a better dj for my wedding!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

33 photos · 10/01/2017

Deals

Encore Event Group 1
Discount
Bundle your DJ + photo booth + lighting design and save more than $1,000!

Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist Chanah Ambuter, Michigan Harpist Wedding Musicians

As a Harpist, I knew that I had a very specific idea in mind of the music and atmosphere for my own wedding reception, and my now-husband and I were very concerned that we wouldn't be able to find a DJ who would understand and respect that. It turns out, we had NO cause to worry! Encore Event Group was absolutely fantastic in every respect! They worked with us to make sure we had exactly the music selections for our reception that we wanted, hit all of our requests, and added to the list to flesh out our vision and style to a T. The decorations were lovely and professional, and seeing the doors open to the reception was an experience second only to walking down the aisle. I have already recommended them to my engaged friends!

Dream Celebrations Dream Celebrations Wedding Planners

I am a very picky/particular/skeptical person when it comes to what I want and how I want it. The staff at Encore Event Group exceeded my expectations 5 years ago and they have maintained such a high standard in my eyes. When I work with them, I have no worries and trust that they will deliver. I could talk about the owner, Rob, and how great he is but it is not just him. His whole team is all about the client and THEIR needs. They go above and beyond and make you feel like their only client. You won't be disappointed.

21312 Hilltop Street Southfield, 48033
877-643-8368

Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Location of (Encore Event Group)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding