Twirl Boutique Lexington Reviews

73 Reviews for Twirl Boutique Lexington

• Coffey

Kelsey · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect in every way

You hear about girls growing up dreaming about their dream wedding dress and imagining the day they find that perfect dress. As soon as I arrived at twirl I had a warm welcome and smiling faces. They had some dresses ready to try on that fit the style and budget I had picked and also a few they recommended. The second dress I tried on was MY dress 😍 They were my “hype” girls right along with my friends and family while trying on the dresses making me feel so special.

They made the dress you always dream about become the dress you will never forget about!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Katie · Married on 12/07/2019

Hallmark Christmas Wedding

I had a great experience finding the perfect dress for my winter wedding. I went with a long sleeve Justin Alexander, that was OPPOSITE of my vision but EXACTLY what I wanted. The team was so patient with me and allowed me to work through my mental blocks as I searched (and found) my perfect gown. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Beth Ann Heiner

Beth Ann Heiner · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Gown for Second Wedding

Thanks to Twirl and their associate manager Emily Hall, I found the perfect gown for my second wedding. Being an older bride and on a budget, she directed me to a gorgeous gown for a mid-summer wedding. This is the perfect shop for brides of any age!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Rhiannon

Rhiannon · Married on 06/15/2019

The only place for a girl to find her DREAM wedding dress!

Twirl is the place to go for a girl to find her PERFECT dress! They are so kind and accommodating, and have the BEST staff. My future mother-in-law was coming into town for only one day and the girls at Twirl were able to work their magic and make me a late notice appointment on that day so she could be there for the experience. Everything from then on was flawless. I went in wanting a certain look for my dress but saw one that was very different from that aesthetic. They supported me in the decisions I made and gave open and honest input, and I ended up going with the perfect dress. I also go the most perfect accessories and veil from my experience at Twirl. I wouldn't have been able to find it without their support!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Mary Wuerzburger · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing selection for any price!

The girls at Twirl know what they are doing. They have a great selection of dresses for any budget. I picked a beautiful Stella York dress that made me feel like a Queen! From the first appointment to the last the ladies at Twirl take care of you. I had a great experience and have already recommended them to friends and family! Thank you Twirl!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Paige

Paige Kathleen · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I had an absolutely incredible experience at Twirl! I was able to find the CUSTOM gown of my dreams, while staying within my budget, with the help of my consultant and the contact from Stella York. The Twirl girls were so encouraging. They didn't pressure me to try on gowns that were too small & didn't push me to try on silhouettes that weren't flattering for my body. Thank you for making my wedding dress experience a day I'll never forget!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Staci · Married on 10/05/2018

Emily was wonderful!!! My wedding was coming up pretty soon and I had not tried on dresses yet. She was able to know which dresses could get here in time, in what color and in budget. She was very sweet and responsive. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding dress

My dream dress was the first dress I tried on! I love the atmosphere and the girls are so sweet that work there! It is a very personal fitting and shopping day when you go to twirl! When I went to pick my dress up, they gave us mimosa’s. It was the best day!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Christy · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Twirl. The Twirl girls made this more than just a dress shopping appointment for my family and I - they made it a fun event for us all! Twirl was the perfect dress shopping experience. It was just small enough to not feel a bit overwhelming, but had a selection that was plenty large enough to find a dress within my budget. I will remember our appointment at Twirl as one of the most fun steps in the wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Raechel · Married on 07/07/2018

Twirl made finding my dress such a wonderful experience. From the welcome sign with your name on it at the entrance, to the champagne they offer upon arrival, to a private room for your party, they make finding that perfect dress an experience you'll remember forever. The shop's decor was beautiful, and the associates were helpful, kind, and energetic. In addition to carrying gorgeous bridal gowns, they also carry some beautiful bridesmaids dresses. My MOH bought her dress there and had a positive experience as well. They were even able to recommend a great alterations place. Very satisfied with my experience here!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Personalized Local Experience

I had the most wonderful consultants who really nailed down what I wanted and helped me verbalize those desires. They were SO accommodating with my group and help my appointment downstairs to make it easier for my grandmother. I was given such a personal and private experience that it felt like I had the help of every staff member there that evening. The charm of this little shop is out of this world and I love that I was able to shop locally for my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Erica · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you for an amazing experience. From the appointment to the arrival, the Twirl team was great to work with in the process. I loved my dress- and have received so many compliment-- much appreciated!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Coming from TN for a quick trip to visit my sis at UK, we were skeptical to just randomly try a shop, but I am so glad we did! The ladies at Twirl were so amazing and we found my dream dress in no time at all!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

The ladies at Twirl were a pleasure to work with. They have a wonderful selection of the best wedding dresses.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

The team at Twirl was amazing! I absolutely loved spending the day with them and finding my perfect wedding dress. I was adamant that I didn't want a strapless dress, but the team found a perfect bolero to match the dress and add sleeves. I was so impressed by their accommodations! I ended up getting the dress, bolero, and a veil to match.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

I had a wonderful experience with the staff at Twirl!! They were friendly, attentive, and great style support! Everything they pulled / picked was right on point. We were so impressed my mom left with a mother of the bride dress the same day! Love these ladies!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Birrilla · Married on 05/06/2017

When I first planned all of my dress appointments I did not know what to expect. This was the first store I visited and I tried on the style of dress I thought I wanted, but it just wasn't right. I found an unusual dress upstairs and ask someone to go get it and it was "THE ONE" it was comfortable and pretty and made me so happy (it even had pockets!). Unfortunately, my family talked me in to going to some other stores to make sure I tried on everything...well that was just awful! One place made me change in front of everyone that came with me because there was not a separate dressing room, one kept showing me dresses that were out of my price range and the last one was so chaotic I left in tears after only trying on a couple dresses. Needless to say I finally made my way back to Twirl, ALL of the Twirl girls are amazing they are super helpful and make you feel amazing. It is such a nice atmosphere I would have gone there everyday to try on my dress if I could.
    A couple of incidents happened with my dress first when my dress initially arrived the zipper would not zip all the way so they sent it back and made sure they fixed it ASAP, then when it came back someone at the manufacture had cut some of the tulle when cutting open the box, they arranged for more tulle to be sent and delivered it to my seamstress and made sure the manufacture paid for the repair, I also ordered my belt a little late as it had to be made by hand and they even delivered it to my seamstress for me because I live out of town. I can't say enough good things about Twirl and I would recommend them to every bride. I went to 5 different stores and they are just in a different league.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Sam · Married on 10/01/2016

Twirl is the ONLY place to find your perfect dress for your big day in Central Kentucky. You wont find such a personal experience anywhere else. The Twirl girls are beyond sweet, and they make sure you feel beautiful and find a dress that you can see yourself in. They are talented at what they do! At my appointment, I was having a hard time picturing what I wanted. Ty somehow recommended something I probably never would have picked myself, I tried it on, and fell in love! I am not sure how they do it, but they are great :)

Their selection of dresses are perfect for what Kentucky Brides love! They also have contacts to all kinds of vendors around Lexington and central Kentucky.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Britany · Married on 07/09/2016

Ty and her staff are absolutely wonderful and completely accommodating. I called for a last minute appointment to view a sample sale dress and the red carpet was rolled out from the moment they picked up the phone. My guests and I were welcomed warmly, with the ladies even staying late to make sure that my experience was perfect. I am so incredibly excited to be a part of the Twirl Family!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

I can't say more amazing things about Twirl. When I arrived with my party my name, along with the names or the other brides that had appointments that day, were on a board right outside the door. I knew then that the day would be amazing. We were the only appointment at that time so everything was especially personal. We got mimosas and treats and Liz was absolutely phenomenal! I love my experience almost as much as I love my gown.

Sent on 05/04/2015

The Twirl Girls are fabulous to work with! I purchased my wedding gown from Twirl and not only was my consultant friendly, she did a terrific job selecting gowns for me the try on. I definitely recommend Twirl for anyone searching for their wedding dress!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ty and her team were amazing! I found my dream dress and bridesmaids dresses with their help, all very much so within our budget. there recommendations for tailoring and steaming were also great and very much appreciated. They're the best in town!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Twirl helped me find my perfect dress and custom veil. By listening to the little things I was saying as I tried dressed on, Liz and Ty pulled a dress I probably wouldn't have picked and had me try it on. I was surprised by how much I liked it but it really is the perfect dress. Then I went back in for my veil and they helped me design just the right elements to fit my style as well as match my dress. I won't be using them for bridesmaid dresses due to timing but I have bought a bridesmaid dress there before and loved that experience as well. Highly recommend Twirl!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2015

I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses at Twirl and would recommend it to every bride! Ty, Liz, and the other Twirl girls were so helpful when I was looking for my gown. They really listened to what I was looking for and made great suggestions based on my preferences and what would fit the feel I wanted for the wedding. Once I'd picked my dress, Liz made great suggestions for bridesmaid's dresses based on what would look best with my dress. Twirl made the whole experience fun and there was no stress at all! Such a sweet group of people that you can tell love what they do!

Sent on 10/18/2015

I had the best experience with Twirl Boutique! I went into my dress fitting thinking I knew exactly what style I wanted, until I tried on a few styles that I never thought would look good on me. Liz suggested a few dresses, and sure enough, I found my dream dress - not one I would have pictured myself in either! I couldn't pass up the belt & veil they put on me, too! All the Twirl girls were extremely sweet and very accommodating, especially with the large group I brought in. They are mindful of your budget when showing you dresses, which I appreciated. Loved everything about Twirl!

Sent on 02/11/2016