Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number

About Great Expectations Ky

We are professional wedding and event planners based in Lexington, Kentucky. Our one true passion is to assist you in creating and executing your dream wedding or special event. In addition to planning assistance, we can offer you one stop shopping by providing your flowers, decor, linen, rentals and invitations. We love to save you time and money! We invite you to explore our experience and enthusiasm for events throughout this website.

Follow Great Expectations Ky on

1 User photo

Great Expectations Ky  1

Brian · Married on 10/13/2019

Great to work with

Alicia was excellent. She's organized and was very responsive during the flurry of emails leading up to our day. Her experience was real asset, too: she knew the venue and caterer pretty well and was able to guide us through some of the trickier decisions. Alicia also gets points for managing something new to her, a traditional Persian ceremony, with a respectful curiosity we didn't always find in other wedding planners. We'd highly recommend Alicia.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

Deanna was beyond words! She made my day so wonderful and completely stress free! I would give her my right arm if I could! I would recommend her to any bride! She's a lifesaver and one of the nicest women I have ever met!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Great Expectations highly exceeded all my expectations. With me living in one city, my planner living in another and the wedding being more than 600 miles away from us both, it was challenging at times to plan meetings. They made it work and met with me on my schedule, on the most undesirable days (Saturdays and Sundays).

Deanna helped me through every step of the wedding planning process, bringing up things I would never think of and would have forgotten. She worked one-on-one with all of my vendors to book them and all I had to do was sign contracts. She even came to my final dress fitting to learn how to bustle my dress. She would make recommendations and tell me what she thought was best and I loved it all.

The process was completely stress free for me. I didn't even lift a finger the morning of the wedding. I trusted everything was put into place and it turned out absolutely beautiful. I had a HUGE wedding party and she made sure everyone was in place and ready to go when it came time to start. Even our officiant said he had never seen a wedding that big start on time. That never would have happened without Deanna's guidance. I am so thankful for their hard work and dedication over the last year and will never be able to say thank you enough. They made the wedding of my dreams become a reality! <3

Sent on 05/17/2016

Great Expectations Ky FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lexington, 40503 See on map