Lexington, KY 40503 Map · Phone number

About Great Expectations Ky

We are professional wedding and event planners based in Lexington, Kentucky. Our one true passion is to assist you in creating and executing your dream wedding or special event. In addition to planning assistance, we can offer you one stop shopping by providing your flowers, decor, linen, rentals and invitations. We love to save you time and money! We invite you to explore our experience and enthusiasm for events throughout this website.

Follow Great Expectations Ky on

26 Reviews for Great Expectations Ky

1 User photo

Great Expectations Ky  1

Courtney · Married on 05/14/2016

Deanna was beyond words! She made my day so wonderful and completely stress free! I would give her my right arm if I could! I would recommend her to any bride! She's a lifesaver and one of the nicest women I have ever met!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Great Expectations highly exceeded all my expectations. With me living in one city, my planner living in another and the wedding being more than 600 miles away from us both, it was challenging at times to plan meetings. They made it work and met with me on my schedule, on the most undesirable days (Saturdays and Sundays).

Deanna helped me through every step of the wedding planning process, bringing up things I would never think of and would have forgotten. She worked one-on-one with all of my vendors to book them and all I had to do was sign contracts. She even came to my final dress fitting to learn how to bustle my dress. She would make recommendations and tell me what she thought was best and I loved it all.

The process was completely stress free for me. I didn't even lift a finger the morning of the wedding. I trusted everything was put into place and it turned out absolutely beautiful. I had a HUGE wedding party and she made sure everyone was in place and ready to go when it came time to start. Even our officiant said he had never seen a wedding that big start on time. That never would have happened without Deanna's guidance. I am so thankful for their hard work and dedication over the last year and will never be able to say thank you enough. They made the wedding of my dreams become a reality! <3

Sent on 05/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/09/2015

Alicia created beautiful flower arrangements for us on our wedding. Great communication!

Sent on 10/12/2015