By appointment only, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Events With Design

At Events With Design we offer full service for your special event rental needs. We can provide you with rental equipment, design the layout and handle the set up, along with lighting, decorating services, break down and after hours pick up.

Owned by Shannon and Carrie Ferguson, husband and wife team that run the company with 2 part time employees. We only handle a small number of events each week so that our attention can be focused on providing excellent service.

Our rental equipment includes tents, tables, chairs, linens, stages, dance floors, heaters and fans. As well as different types of lighting and decorations. We are always adding new inventory so if we dont have it now we can find it.

It is our services that set us apart from other rental companies. Set up, breakdown and after hours pick up are a part of what we do. We also do ceiling drapes and hanging of paper lanterns. If you need something special for your event we can make it happen.

Follow Events With Design on

14 Reviews for Events With Design

Denise · Married on 04/28/2018

Carrie and her team at Events with Design were wonderful to work with throughout the planning of my daughter's wedding! Their selection of vintage furnishings was exactly what she wanted...especially the mismatched vintage chairs! Carrie also gave us awesome advice that helped us to save some money! Don't overlook this vendor just because they are located in Lawrenceburg!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

I am so happy that I used Events with Design to help create the look for my dream wedding! My wedding was at Talon Winery in Lexington, KY. I had a vision of how I wanted sheer ivory fabric hung from the ceiling and they did such an amazing job. It looked just like my inspiration photo that I sent them. They also were so easy to rent items from and were great about communicating and following up with questions I had. Also they even brought stuff the day of for a "Rain Plan" or "Plan B" incase it rained. LUCKILY it did not but they did not charge me extra for having to load the "Rain Plan" items. I would definitely recommend working with them for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Carrie is wonderful to work with! We were very happy with the service and finished product. She is easy to talk to and went out of her way to make everything perfect. Events With Design has unique items you will not find any where else. They have a cool rustic line that is so unique and different. We rented the rustic alter table and loved it. We loved the brown wooden folding chairs. The chairs went perfect with the rustic elegant theme we wanted.
    Carrie and her team put up string lights in the reception area along with beautiful drapes in the door way. Breathtaking is the word I would describe for the final result. Check out Events With Design website. You can see pictures of their work and the beautiful rustic line. Thanks Carrie for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Award

• The Bride's Assistant
    The Bride's Assistant Wedding Florists

I love this Family! They are always so on top of everything! Great service and a Great Value! They have you covered on every detail!

• Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass
    Planned to Perfection of the Bluegrass Wedding Planners

We love working with Events with Design for our wedding and event clients! Carrie and Shannon are professional, courteous, and accommodating. In the wedding industry, you strive to make every event perfect. If they do not have what you need, they will find a way to get it, or even make it themselves! I have seen them build some incredible pieces! Benches, tables, and a wood dance floor are just a few of the custom items I have seen from them. We unquestionably recommend Events with Design for your event rentals!

• Wedding Wonderland
    Wedding Wonderland Wedding Dresses

They do a great job on events small to large. Every detail matters. Call and see how they can make your day perfect.

• By appointment only Lawrenceburg, 40342 See on map