Lexington, KY 40511 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Bride's Assistant

We are a full service Bridal Consulting Company. We offer day of coordination $1000, day of with decor $2000, total coordination $3600, invitations, floral design, and gown preservation $200.

We realize that most brides are looking for ways to cut costs, and we want to help. It is one of the main reasons I started this company. Weddings can be expensive, and we always offer discounts to all of our brides. If you want to set up a meeting with us, and go over your wedding needs, we would love to heat from you. Most meetings take about an hour to and hour and a half. And I am available in the evenings, to better serve you.

Also, we do free vendor referrals as well. So if you just need vendor, please email me brandan@bridesassistant.com

Copyofmiscphotosnovdec07002

The Bride's Assistant 6
The Bride's Assistant 7
  • Debbie

Debbie Higgins · Married on 06/22/2019

Flowers took my breath away

I can not recommend Brandan highly enough! The flowers were exactly what we asked for and couldn't have been more perfect! She was flexible, timely, affordable, and an expert at what she does! She went over and above to make sure our table decorations looked perfect before she left. Pleasure to work with! Brandan, we can not thank you enough!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Bride's Assistant 8
    The Bride's Assistant 9
    The Bride's Assistant 10

The Bride's Assistant's reply:

Thank you so Very Much for your praises! It truly was my pleasure to work for you all! Love, Brandan

Byron · Married on 06/03/2018

This lady is special and will always be special to my family. She made our day feel so easy. She decorated, planned organized and handled cleanup.
    She smiled in pictures and danced with my family.

I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Thanks Brandan!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Bride's Assistant 11

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2018

We hired Brandan as our day of coordinator. She was amazing!! I was able to send her a couple of pictures of some ideas I had and she handeled the rest. She set everything up, made sure everything ran smooth, helped bussel my dress, cleaned up, and helped us plan everything. She’s amazing!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

The Bride's Assistant's reply:

Thank you so Much Danielle! You and your family are The Sweetest! I appreciate your kind words, it was really a pleasure to work for you! love, brandan

The Bride's Assistant FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 6.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 600.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings

• Love & Lenses Photography
    Love & Lenses Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandan is amazing at what she does! Not only does she make a great planner but everything she creates is truly unique! Her decor and floral arrangements are always gorgeous and she's so much fun to work with!!

• Kentucky Studio LLC
    Kentucky Studio LLC Wedding Photographers

We were VERY impressed with the work ethic and creativity!! We very much look forward to working with Brandan again soon!

• Lexington, 40511 See on map