The Bride's Assistant Reviews

The Bride's Assistant 6
The Bride's Assistant 7

Chelsey Summers · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing is an understatement!

Brandan is amazing. She met and exceeded every single expectation I had for my wedding. I booked with Brandan about a year and a half before my wedding and met with her every 3-4 months. She kept me on track by helping me list what I needed to do next and then the next time I met with her we would discuss what I had booked, etc. She made the bouquets for my wedding... which were absolutely beautiful. Definitely my favorite detail of the day. She decorated for my reception and cleaned up after. I did not have to do a thing. She helped organize my wedding party and kept the guys in line.. she helped with the order of the ceremony and an overall timeline for the entire day, start to finish. The day went so incredibly smooth because of her. I do not have enough words to describe how valuable her help was that day and how grateful and appreciative I am of her. She was extremely attentive during the reception. She had the AC turned down because she could see I was cold! Lol. And she also made sure I was comfortable... brought me drinks and my food! I truly felt like a princess because of her!!

I have had multiple people reach out to me and ask if Brandan's services were "really worth it." Yes, 100%... you WILL NOT regret booking with her and will be happy with every single dollar spent. On top of her being the best wedding planner ever, she is a great friend and someone who I plan to stay connected with for a long time. We love you Brandan!!!
    - Chelsey and Sam Summers
    Photos attached to this review were by Ashley Glass Photography. Another vendor to check out! ;)

The Bride's Assistant 8
    The Bride's Assistant 14
    The Bride's Assistant 15
  • Debbie

Debbie Higgins · Married on 06/22/2019

Flowers took my breath away

I can not recommend Brandan highly enough! The flowers were exactly what we asked for and couldn't have been more perfect! She was flexible, timely, affordable, and an expert at what she does! She went over and above to make sure our table decorations looked perfect before she left. Pleasure to work with! Brandan, we can not thank you enough!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Bride's Assistant 16
    The Bride's Assistant 17
    The Bride's Assistant 18

The Bride's Assistant's reply:

Thank you so Very Much for your praises! It truly was my pleasure to work for you all! Love, Brandan

Chelsey Summers · Married on 05/11/2019

The Bride's Assistant 32
    The Bride's Assistant 33
    The Bride's Assistant 34

Chelsey & Sam,

Thank you so so much for all your love and wonderful review! I can't tell you how much it means to me! It was so awesome to have been of service to you all! Love, Brandan

Byron · Married on 06/03/2018

This lady is special and will always be special to my family. She made our day feel so easy. She decorated, planned organized and handled cleanup.
    She smiled in pictures and danced with my family.

I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Thanks Brandan!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    The Bride's Assistant 35

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2018

We hired Brandan as our day of coordinator. She was amazing!! I was able to send her a couple of pictures of some ideas I had and she handeled the rest. She set everything up, made sure everything ran smooth, helped bussel my dress, cleaned up, and helped us plan everything. She’s amazing!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

The Bride's Assistant's reply:

Thank you so Much Danielle! You and your family are The Sweetest! I appreciate your kind words, it was really a pleasure to work for you! love, brandan

Linda · Married on 07/30/2016

Brandan did the bouquets and boutineers for our wedding. Awesome job and great value!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/11/2016

My daughter lives in NYC and got married in Lexington Ky in June 2016. After checking in NYC she was amazed and thrilled at the pricing of The Bride Assistant; Brandan is awesome and amazing! She has so many connections and ideas that result in saving $$$ (yahoo!). For example: the wedding invitations were beautiful (and there were Thousands to choose from!), and purchase price allowed us to hire the services of a calligrapher to address the invitations. Oh my! These invitations were exquisite! Brandon is super organized, completely professional, and a lovely person to work with. Definitely two thumbs up!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Maureen · Married on 05/09/2004

The only problem was I did not take her advice on the photographer. I recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Daniela · Married on 05/26/2013

Brandan is an amazing person! Her good energy and confidence made me trust her fully from the beginning. She gets things done, she is always cheerful and seems to truly love what she does. I could not imagine having done everything that was needed for my wedding without her! She made the day about us, exactly like what we had pictured. She helped with the invitations and also took care of the flowers and decoration. She covers anything and everything you may have overlooked or forgotten. I absolutely love her! Thank you Brandan!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2017

Brandan did a fantastic job as our "Day Of" coordinator! I say "Day Of" lightly, because she did a great deal of preparatory work prior to our wedding day. Brandan did a great job helping us to select our wedding invitations at a fraction of the price that we anticipated it costing and she made sure to send multiple proofs until they were exactly like I wanted. I am still receiving compliments regarding our wedding invitations! She communicated thoroughly through texts/e-mails and was present for every meeting prior to our day. Brandan is very personable and worked very well with our vendors. She also has a great deal of connections that can help you make reputable vendor selections as well as help stretch your budget. Brandan also did the personal flowers for our wedding day and they were GORGEOUS!!! I received so many compliments on my bouquet as well as the bouquets that my bridesmaids carried. We love Brandan!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    The Bride's Assistant 36
    The Bride's Assistant 37
    The Bride's Assistant 38
    The Bride's Assistant 39
    The Bride's Assistant 40
    The Bride's Assistant 41

Kylee · Married on 06/02/2018

Brandan does a great job going with the flow. We threw a lot her way With the amount of diy.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Mallory · Married on 09/26/2014

3.0

I would have been totally lost without Brandan! I was a traveling bride and I seriously couldn't have planned my wedding without her! The only reason she didn't get 5 stars is because she sometimes takes a while to respond to emails, but she was great overall. She also did the flowers and they were gorgeous! She definitely took my vision and created the reception to look exactly how I wanted! She was very affordable as well which was why we chose her!

Sent on 10/11/2014

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

Brandon provided wonderful decor and allowed my family to relax and just enjoy the festivities of my wedding day. I felt so relieved and stress free on my wedding day because I know that the Brides Assistant has everything under control. It made me happy that my parents were able to enjoy the day as much as I did and that they weren't running errands and finishing last minute details on the day of. That is the main reason that we hired Brandon.

However, Brandon was a little overbearing at times. My family wanted to be involved (my mom is very crafty and my dad loves to tackle projects himself.) I do not believe Brandon appreciated my family's help because there were times that she would 'disagree' with my parents ideas or tell them how to do things instead. After my wedding was over, she was very distant and hard to reach. She had my wedding dress for a couple months before we even knew it was finished being cleaned, AND she tried to charge us more money when she sent the bill.

I respect her business and what she brought to the table (because she did save us a lot of money and time) but her professionalism and respect for her clients families could have been better.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2012

3.8
      3.5

Great value for the services rendered, very sweet woman to work with, helped to take the stress away!

Sent on 01/31/2012