11 Reviews for The Bride's Assistant

Samples (1)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)
Single Flowers (1)
11 The Bride's Assistant Reviews

This lady is special and will always be special to my family. She made our day feel so easy. She decorated, planned organized and handled cleanup.
She smiled in pictures and danced with my family.

I couldn’t be happier with my choice. Thanks Brandan!

Profile Picture Byron, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We hired Brandan as our day of coordinator. She was amazing!! I was able to send her a couple of pictures of some ideas I had and she handeled the rest. She set everything up, made sure everything ran smooth, helped bussel my dress, cleaned up, and helped us plan everything. She’s amazing!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandan does a great job going with the flow. We threw a lot her way With the amount of diy.

Profile Picture Kylee, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
4.7

Brandan did a fantastic job as our "Day Of" coordinator! I say "Day Of" lightly, because she did a great deal of preparatory work prior to our wedding day. Brandan did a great job helping us to select our wedding invitations at a fraction of the price that we anticipated it costing and she made sure to send multiple proofs until they were exactly like I wanted. I am still receiving compliments regarding our wedding invitations! She communicated thoroughly through texts/e-mails and was present for every meeting prior to our day. Brandan is very personable and worked very well with our vendors. She also has a great deal of connections that can help you make reputable vendor selections as well as help stretch your budget. Brandan also did the personal flowers for our wedding day and they were GORGEOUS!!! I received so many compliments on my bouquet as well as the bouquets that my bridesmaids carried. We love Brandan!

Profile Picture Abigail, 12/30/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Brandan did the bouquets and boutineers for our wedding. Awesome job and great value!

Profile Picture User7804182, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My daughter lives in NYC and got married in Lexington Ky in June 2016. After checking in NYC she was amazed and thrilled at the pricing of The Bride Assistant; Brandan is awesome and amazing! She has so many connections and ideas that result in saving $$$ (yahoo!). For example: the wedding invitations were beautiful (and there were Thousands to choose from!), and purchase price allowed us to hire the services of a calligrapher to address the invitations. Oh my! These invitations were exquisite! Brandon is super organized, completely professional, and a lovely person to work with. Definitely two thumbs up!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I would have been totally lost without Brandan! I was a traveling bride and I seriously couldn't have planned my wedding without her! The only reason she didn't get 5 stars is because she sometimes takes a while to respond to emails, but she was great overall. She also did the flowers and they were gorgeous! She definitely took my vision and created the reception to look exactly how I wanted! She was very affordable as well which was why we chose her!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
4.3

Brandon provided wonderful decor and allowed my family to relax and just enjoy the festivities of my wedding day. I felt so relieved and stress free on my wedding day because I know that the Brides Assistant has everything under control. It made me happy that my parents were able to enjoy the day as much as I did and that they weren't running errands and finishing last minute details on the day of. That is the main reason that we hired Brandon.

However, Brandon was a little overbearing at times. My family wanted to be involved (my mom is very crafty and my dad loves to tackle projects himself.) I do not believe Brandon appreciated my family's help because there were times that she would 'disagree' with my parents ideas or tell them how to do things instead. After my wedding was over, she was very distant and hard to reach. She had my wedding dress for a couple months before we even knew it was finished being cleaned, AND she tried to charge us more money when she sent the bill.

I respect her business and what she brought to the table (because she did save us a lot of money and time) but her professionalism and respect for her clients families could have been better.

Profile Picture User4535633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brandan is an amazing person! Her good energy and confidence made me trust her fully from the beginning. She gets things done, she is always cheerful and seems to truly love what she does. I could not imagine having done everything that was needed for my wedding without her! She made the day about us, exactly like what we had pictured. She helped with the invitations and also took care of the flowers and decoration. She covers anything and everything you may have overlooked or forgotten. I absolutely love her! Thank you Brandan!

Profile Picture Daniela, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
3.9

Great value for the services rendered, very sweet woman to work with, helped to take the stress away!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The only problem was I did not take her advice on the photographer. I recommend her to all my friends.

Profile Picture Maureen, 5/9/04, 1 Review