1201 N. Dixie Ave, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Map · Phone number

About USA Bridal

Formerly Bridal Warehouse

USA Bridal features thousands of designer gowns for weddings, proms, homecoming, Quinceaneras and other formal occasions. Voted the National Bridal Retailer of the Year, USA Bridal aims to provide service above and beyond your expectations.

Everyone knows a wedding does not happen without careful planning and attention to detail. Whether you dream of a large storybook wedding, a small elegant affair or a romantic destination ceremony, USA Bridal will be with you every step of the way. Tuxedos, bridesmaids, mothers an flower girls each have a huge selection to choose from.

bridal warehouse
bridal warehouse

82 Reviews for USA Bridal

deanna · Married on 07/07/2018

After I tried on about 50 dresses the customer service never changed...they tended to me as if I was a 1st time client...my gown is beautiful and veil is beautiful

Sent on 06/22/2014
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Bridal Warehouse was great! Sheila helped me both times I went in and was absolutely terrific. She pulled several styles for me and let me pick out as many as I wanted. I left the store the first time with my heart set on a Mori Lee gown, which she had let me know was going to be part of the trunk show the next weekend. When I went back a week later, I tried on a few more dresses but still ended up with my first pick. She helped me select a veil as well. It was very easy to make appointments and the fitting rooms are nice. I didn't feel like any of the staff was pushy or intrusive. Overall, a great experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Mary · Married on 08/01/2015

Bought my gorgeous ball gown from here for a great price!! I went in multiple times and each time came away with nothing, but the last time my consultant was extremely helpful and I couldn't walk away from this dress!

Sent on 09/22/2015

USA Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 723 Hawkins Dr Elizabethtown, 42701 See on map