Generation Tux Reviews

1,561 | Louisville, KY

1,561 Reviews for Generation Tux

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Emanuel M. · Getting married on 01/04/2023

The best customer service and great suits!

I have worked with these guys a few times just trying to get my suit fit just right. Each and every time I am met with service that goes beyond expectations. I am so grateful for Linda, Vann, Connor, and Peter for their superb customer service. I am ordering a suit for my wedding and the color and quality are stunning. They have a 48 hour home try on period and would like you to take pictures to make sure that everything is just right. They really tray to make sure that your tux and suit rental are just right. Thank you guys so much. I highly recommend using them!!!

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • Joseph

Joseph P. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Generation Tux ROCKS!!!

Nothing but absolutely positive things to say about Generation Tux. I found them through a quick internet search, and while I had never used them/heard of them in the past, opted to use them for my wedding in March 2021 based on the positive reviews I saw online. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding, hands down. My groomsmen and I all rented through the company. Excellent customer service (always available and willing to answer any questions I had), great looking suits, and ease of shipping (received my suit rental well in advance of the event - no delays, and ease of shipping suit back - they make it super easy to do!). Also very friendly and willing to work with you should you encounter any issues (ie, not able to ship rental suit back within the 3 days of the event). Overall, had an absolutely positive experience with Generation Tux, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to anyone looking for suit rentals (definitely will be recommending Generation Tux to all my friends and family for future occasions).

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Abigail

Abigail C. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Bride/Groom

Generation Tux has such a wide variety of tux, vest, and accessories colors and styles it was impossible to pass up. Their try on at home process made everything easy. We were able to take pictures of the grooms try on and they gave us advice on fit. All the guys where a bit nervous not having to send measurements, but the questions they asked about body type worked and was hassle free. All the guys suits fit perfect and they all looked handsome!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Shawn · Getting married on 10/14/2021

The best part about Generation Tux was that I didn’t have to go to a store three different times to get measured, pick up the suit, and drop off the suit. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria C. · Married on 04/17/2021

Super Easy and Handsome Tuxes

Generation Tux was a great company to order our entire bridal party tuxes from. Their website was super easy to use and they had a fantastic selection of styles and colors. Their customer service was superb! When we had slight fit issues, they immediately shipped out new sizes with overnight shipping. I loved the length of time we had our rentals - we received the tuxes 14 days out from our wedding and we didn't have to send them back until 3 days after. I cannot recommend Generation Tux enough - everything was so easy and hassle-free, from start to finish!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Riley A. · Married on 02/12/2021

Absolute best way to ready for your event

Hands down the easiest way to get a suit for an event. I set up my look, input the people in my party and was ready to go. I was able to track the ones who paid. When I had to reschedule due to unforseen circumstances they were more than happy to help. Customer service was quick and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel P. · Married on 01/30/2021

Good for groomsmen near and far

Generation Tux was perfect since our groomsmen were spread across the country. Also when my husband needed a different size jacket, they were so fast at getting that shipped out to us.

Sent on 03/18/2021

Matthew V. · Married on 01/11/2021

Custom fit tuxes at affordable prices. CS team was superb

I cannot recommend these guys more highly! I had 9 guys stand with me at my wedding and we all used the Mystic Blue Edge tuxedo. I was a COMPLETE skeptic at first that an 'out of the box'/e-commerce tux site could get the fit right... but after trying out the free at-home trial of my groom's tux I was convinced. It fit me like a custom-tailored tux would... at affordable prices. For the majority of my guys, it was the same. And for the 1 that wanted a slight size up-- he called in and had a new one shipped ASAP. I also dealt with their SUPERB customer service call team a handful of times. Each person I spoke with was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and overall just very human. I legit came back to my job and said we need to hire guys like this for my CS department. Outstanding experience, thank you GenTux.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Katie

Katie A. · Married on 01/02/2021

Game changer

We used Generation Tux for our wedding after hearing about it through a friend. We were hesitant about it, but we’re willing to give it a try. I had a lot of trouble finding a suit and tie colors that I wanted at an in person store, but easily found what I wanted on Generation Tux. We did the at home try on and everything was pretty much perfect! My husband had one minor suggestion and communicated it with them and they happily made the adjustment. All of the suits fit all our groomsmen (different shapes and sizes) and my FIL. The experience was so easy and hassle free. We will never go to an in person suit rental store ever again!

Sent on 03/21/2021
  • Mindy

Mindy B. · Married on 11/21/2020

Phenomenal customer service

Absolutely impressed with generation tux. From the ease of ordering the suits for our party online to the rapid customer service response when we had questions or concerns, they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Evan

Evan B. · Married on 10/10/2020

The fastest and easiest it could have been

Thanks to the help of Madison, Will, and Peter, I was able to get my fit on very short notice - and with ease. They were very helpful in understanding in dealing with me.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Y. · Married on 10/10/2020

All the guys looked great

Everyone’s tux looked great even my 6 foot 10 husband. All the tuxs came in early which was helpful since they nephew bulked up weight lifting since his measurements. They were able to get in a tux thank you before the wedding that fit him.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Alannah

Alannah M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Fit!!!

Generation Tux was the perfect suit vendor! 10/10. Their measurement algorithm is near perfect.

groomsmen suit

groomsmen suist

Sent on 10/18/2020

Kali F. · Married on 08/22/2020

Best Suit Rental

Generation Tux's suits are great quality and fitting really well. Patrick was a huge help with my at-home try-on and making sure I got the right size to looked my best on my wedding day. All 8 of my groomsman and my wife's dad also rented suits and no one had any problems with ordering, and everyone's suits fit, and no one was missing anything (suit, shoes, socks, belt, cufflinks, etc.)! I highly recommend Generation Tux as both an affordable and stylish suit rental!

Photo Credit: Natural Intuition Photo (www.naturalintuitionphoto.com)

Sent on 12/07/2020

Nick C. · Married on 08/15/2020

Best of the best

From the start, the whole process for my wedding was absolutely awesome and I couldn’t be happier. The customer service was very quick to respond whether it was simple questions or sending out a piece of new clothing. They were also very flexible with me receiving my box because I was going on vacation. Not having to go to a store made everything easier. There was no stress because Gen Tux gave me confidence that everything would look great. Everyone was complimenting our suits the whole night thanks to you guys. Cheers!

Nick

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Super Sharp

They were so responsive with my many, MANY inquiries and made it so easy to order online and get a good fit. We're bummed we returned it! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Kyla

Kyla R. · Married on 07/15/2020

Amazing customer service

I called today about some concerns I had with my groom’s tux, and Generation Tux was AMAZING! I talked to Madison and she is the sweetest thing. She helped get everything worked out and it was perfect. Thank you to Generation Tux, and thank you to Madison!!!

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan P. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Customer Service

I had a hiccup with my suit setup and did not get one shipped (user problem was determined). Angela not only got it setup for overnight but she checked in with the other suits shipped to me also. GREAT Customer Service.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Jill

Jill W. · Married on 06/06/2020

You won't be disappointed!

Online tuxedo rental is a dangerous game. We were nervous at the start, but Gen Tux told us that their algorithm based on height, weight, and shape would pick the right tuxedo fit for the groomsmen, fathers, and groom. We took the leap and were so impressed that they fit a cancer patient, a football lineman, and a golfer with such great precision! The one or two things that didn't fit we were able to get another shipped and in our possession in as short as 3 days! They were truly fantastic.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Jamario · Married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Danela

Fulana · Married on 05/09/2020

Very good customer service

Great work, very professional.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra M. · Married on 02/29/2020

Easiest process ever

Every guy’s suit fit great. The process was easy and affordable. Highly recommend

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa T. · Married on 02/15/2020

Great service at the convenience of our home!

This service has been the easiest and least stressful throughout our wedding planning. As we currently have a groomsman overseas it has been convenient for him and the others as well. Prices are competitive with actual tuxedo shops in our city and very affordable. Definitely using this service for all our suit and tuxedo needs from now on.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2020

Great looking suits

This took all of the pain out of renting suits for our wedding. We had to have some pieces sent in modified sizes, but everything was fast and easy! Customer support is quick, too!

(Photos by Laura Lee Powers Photography of Fayetteville, Arkansas)

Sent on 01/05/2020