Generation Tux Reviews

Generation Tux 5
Generation Tux 6
Generation Tux 7

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Jamario · Getting married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Avery Kahn · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great service

They are professional and easy to use. My rep Taylor reached out over text and was eager to help get my color swatches and to get the ball rolling with the whole process. Love this company and what they offer and highly recommend

Eric · Getting married on 10/01/2019

I have never had a rented tux fit as well as the one I had from Generation Tux. It was very easy to order from the website and I have reccomended Generation Tux to my other buddies getting married later this year.

• Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

My husband had a great experience with GenTux. He was able to do the free home-trial and loved the suit. The suit fit great and all of his groomsmen had a great experience as well. We would highly recommend GenTux.

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Home Try-On

The home try-on was packaged beautifully. Returning within 48 hours was a breeze. The representative who I spoke with within 24 hours was very kind and answered all my questions. I am very eager and confident that these suits will look amazing come my wedding date!

Austin · Getting married on 07/26/2019

They were extremely helpful and responsive. When adjustments need to be made they responded quickly. Everything fit perfect and was on time. Great experience, would definitely use again!

Billy · Getting married on 07/17/2019

All I put was my height, build, weight, and the tux was perfect. The style and look of the suit was clean and fit perfectly!! I would HIGHLY recommend generation tux to anyone for any occassion. Everything was in the box and easy to put and on and send back, I seriously have never been so happy to wear a tux and didn’t want to send it back.

• I

Ian Dunlap · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Always a groomsman never a groom

Generation Tux was amazing to work with! I’ve been a groomsman numerous times and their system made everything so simple. When I received my tux the shirt was a little tight around my neck. I contacted them and they sent me a larger shirt right away which fit perfectly. Shipping the tux back was also very easy and stress free. I highly recommend using Generation Tux for your wedding.

Tia · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Stress free!

This company is truly amazing! As much as I love shopping in stores, this company made it so easy! I have ordered TONS of swatches and they were all for free! So I was able to touch and feel and see the colors. We were able to do several at home try ons until I found the perfect color and fit! I changed my mind multiple times and panicked when a groomsman ordered his tux before I finalized and it locked me from making changes. Called them and they fixed it no problem at all! Seriously so easy and stress free. The quality is incredible and they make it so easy to find the right fit it came tailored perfectly to my fiancé! Cannot wait for the big day! 100 days left(:

Nicholas Deshaw · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Great service!

I had a great experience with Generation Tux, it’s easy to use and the suit looked great. When I had a question I just had to call and they answered quickly.

John · Getting married on 04/21/2019

Great customer service. Suit fit great!

Andrew · Getting married on 04/12/2019

Great service and were able to get me what I needed in a hurry.

Drew Norman · Married on 03/05/2019

Great tux, super easy

I needed a tux for Mardi Gras and didn’t want to pack my own, I have used Generation Tux before so I rented one and had it shipped directly to where I was staying in NOLA. It fit well and looked great. Will definitely use again!

Ashlee · Married on 03/01/2019

Awesome company!

I highly recommend using Generation Tux! Everyone was so incredibly helpful to me and our wedding party. Everything was delivered with plenty enough time before the wedding and the free at home try on is super helpful. Also, they make it extra easy to return the suits after your event.

Matty · Married on 03/01/2019

Simple, Great Fit

GenTux turned out to be easier than it even sounds when looking at how it works. The process for ordering suits for a whole wedding party was easy, didn’t need to go to the mall and get measured and everything came neatly packaged. Only one groomsman needed to make adjustments and he got his replacements two days after notifying them. Will definitely recommend to the next wedding party I’m in.

Generation Tux 8

Vinceny Pollaci · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent experience!

This was my second time renting from Generation Tux! It was super easy and everyone in the wedding party was happy with the hownthe suit fit! Highly recommend

Hector Almeida · Married on 02/23/2019

My Wedding

Every suit was fitted perfectly and on time. Cuatomer service was easy to reach and great.

Andre Densby · Married on 02/22/2019

Great service for the busy one...

Great option of renting a tux... add your measurements and go on about your busy life and a few days later the perfect tux is delivered to your door steps or to work.

Jaimin · Married on 02/21/2019

Amazing! Great suits!

So happy with the quality of the suit, quick customer service and always putting the customer first. Will for sure use them again. Made my wedding day great and easy for my groomsmen!

John · Married on 02/18/2019

Extremely fast and a surprisingly perfect-fit! Would recommend to others!

Ari · Married on 02/17/2019

Excellent Tux/Suit Selection, Prompt Shipping, Great Customer Service

Generation Tux provides a good alternative to their competition out there with some unique looks. The Mystic Blue Edge Lapel Tuxedo was an absolute success and the Generation Tux customer service team (with which I made contact about fit of the tux, etc) were phenomenal!

Generation Tux 9

Kyle · Married on 02/16/2019

I entered my height, weight and age. A few weeks later, GenTux sent me a suit that fit perfectly and looked great. I plan to use Generation Tux for my wedding next year.

Generation Tux 10

Jake Mcelmurry · Married on 02/16/2019

Attentive and Responsive

This service was perfect for a destination wedding. Generation Tux was professional, attentive and responsive. I would definitely recommend for any event.