456 Reviews for Generation Tux

Customary (10)
Ring Bearers (8)
Jewelry (2)
456 Generation Tux Reviews

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/2/27, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Generation Tux takes customer service seriously! They make sure the whole party is happy, but especially the groom! And I (the groom) got my tux for free!

Profile Picture Tony, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience! Original box was lost by FedEx, but Gen Tux fixed immediately.

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tux fit great. Overall good experience.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

GenTux is a very sweet company to work with! We ordered a sample tux for my fiancé to try on. It arrived quickly and was packaged so nicely. The tux was very nice and it fit my fiancé well. The experience of browsing, sizing and choosing a tux was simple and easy to do!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had looked at a few other rental companies before I decided to use Generation tux for my big day. The biggest factor was there quality, it was so much better than the other guys. And I mean quality in all aspects; their clothes, their service, all of it was head and shoulders above the other guys. Not to mention, being a slimmer guy I was very pleased that they had a slim cut tuxedo that fit my frame perfectly.

Profile Picture Eldefonso, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Generation tux has been amazing. Their costumer service is top notch, the tux quality was beyond anything I have seen at the other rental stores. I was struggling to find a good quality, modern, and well priced tux for my wedding and found it with gentux. I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Thomas, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
This review is currently being verified.

Great company, fast and simple service, website it easy to navigate and customer service is top notch! Would recommend to anyone looking for a tux. My pant were a little snug on the first try but I gave them a call and got another pair sent right away and was smooth sailing!

Profile Picture James, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

A much better experience than i could have imagined. The suit fit perfectly the first time. Wayyy better than when I bought a suit for my own wedding... very nice quality shirt. No complaints here.

Profile Picture Adam, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am the best man /father of the goom . I was a little leary of using a company , that you can’t be fitted by them ,nor try on their suit or tux . But I have to say , my eyes have been opened ! Most of us got measured by a professional , sent those measurements and filled out the small questionnaire . Suits came in , fit perfict ! Some just sent in their measurements , and things just didn’t go as smoothely . But after contacting Generation Tux , correct sizes were sent . No problems nor hassles ! Even when my sons pants were not sent back in his box ,that his suit came in , we contacted Generation Tux , sent them back in my suit box, with my suit . No problems nor hassles ! Thank you , Generation Tux , for teaching an old dog a new trick ! I would highly recommend , Generation Tux ! To any one ! Thanks again !

Photo for Generation Tux Review - Thanks again , for making an event run smoothely !
Profile Picture Darryl, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very flexible when the bride had a last minute change of plans they accommodated everything with ease. Very easy and efficient. Definitely recommended.

Profile Picture Rauf, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Tuxedos, Groomsmen, Rentals

I rented suit for my son’s wedding, it was an easy process, I happened to be out of town when the suit arrived and requested additional time for return in case it did not fit. And the response was positive and very prompt!

Profile Picture Angel, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome! Had to re order because of size and they took care of everything. Great experience!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nothing but positive reviews here. Had to call customer service to have a new jacket sent to me, customer service rep made the process go smooth and the jacket was sent to me immediately. Awesome service and quality of garments, definitely will be a generation tux customer in the future.

Photo for Generation Tux Review - Whole gang lookin sharp in Generation Tux gear
Profile Picture Cyle, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very pleased with my service, I am a happy groom.

Profile Picture Ruby, 12/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful staff. Quality suits.

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals

Suits were beautiful, fit perfect and they were super easy to work woth highly recommend !

Profile Picture Geana, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The boys LOVED their suits for our wedding! All of the grooms men and groom are from New Zealand and we had our wedding in Florida. It was easy for them to do everything on the website. If we ever have an event to go to again we will definitely rent from you guys! We really enjoyed how easy it was to receive and return the suits!

Photo for Generation Tux Review - Phil and his groomsmen 12/7/17
Profile Picture Megan, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

GenTux made my suit rental experience AWESOME. I will never go back to walking into a rental shop again. I don't usually do reviews but these guys deserve it. Just follow their simple direction and they will make sure you have a perfect fit by the time of your event. It was easy, they were friendly and I felt great in my new suit without paying any more (and probably less) than I would if I went to a rental shop. And I never had to leave me house to do the fittings and get it perfect.

Profile Picture Virgil, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We are so glad we used generation tux. They were very accommodating when we decided to change our tie at the last minute. They sent the ties out overnight to have them in time for the wedding at no extra charge. Great company.

Profile Picture John, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rented it for my son it was very easy!! Would strongly recommend..

Profile Picture Alison, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They got back to me in a very timely manner when my shirt didn't fit and everyone was complimenting me and others who used this service. thanks again!

Profile Picture Colin, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best fitting suit I have ever worn and the delivery service was smooth and flexible.

Profile Picture Zach, 12/2/17, 1 Review