1018 Reviews for Generation Tux

Alterations (17)
Ring Bearers (10)
Jewelry (2)
1010 Generation Tux Reviews

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/2/27, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Profile Picture Jamario, 5/23/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have never had a rented tux fit as well as the one I had from Generation Tux. It was very easy to order from the website and I have reccomended Generation Tux to my other buddies getting married later this year.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great customer service. Suit fit great!

Profile Picture John, 4/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service and were able to get me what I needed in a hurry.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Extremely fast and a surprisingly perfect-fit! Would recommend to others!

Profile Picture John, 2/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I entered my height, weight and age. A few weeks later, GenTux sent me a suit that fit perfectly and looked great. I plan to use Generation Tux for my wedding next year.

Profile Picture Kyle , 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ordered for my brothers wedding. It was too small in areas. Keep in mind I’m a tall guy. 6’5” 300lbs. Called and got great service to correct the issue. They sent a new one quickly. Fit great. Thank you

Profile Picture Alex, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a great experience with Generation Tux for ordering my fiance's tux for our wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome company, my best man used it for his wedding and I’m using it for mine!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Generation Tux takes customer service seriously! They make sure the whole party is happy, but especially the groom! And I (the groom) got my tux for free!

Profile Picture Tony, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience! Original box was lost by FedEx, but Gen Tux fixed immediately.

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Generation Tux. The suit arrived on time, fit perfectly and looked great. Returning it was easy. The whole process was streamlined and efficient.

Profile Picture Martin, 9/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I checked out Generation Tux because I absolutely hate Men’s Warehouse and wanted to see what my other options were. I was not disappointed! There are so many things I liked I have to list them.
1. I needed the tux in 2 weeks. Not a problem for GenTux. I filled out my sizes and had my first tux in 3 days.
2. First tux wasn’t a perfect fit. No problem I called and for no extra cost I had a new tux
With my requested size adjustments in 2 days.
3. Second Tux fit like a glove. Received numerous compliments at the wedding.
4. Unlike men’s warehouse Gen Tux understands you may need more than one day to return your tux. They give you a generous week to slap on the provided USPSreturn label and drop it off.

Thank you Generation Tux for providing a terrific service. I will definitely be coming back for my wedding in September!

Profile Picture Robert, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals

The customer service was amazing. Not all body types fit a standard suit/ tux rental which is how Generation Tux distinguished themselves from their competitors, by maintaining an inventory of rental options that can fit all shapes and sizes like a custom fitted suit. Some of my grooms party slacked in informing Generation Tux their proper sizing (including myself) and Generation Tux was quick to resolve any issues.

Profile Picture Lukeus, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

Tux fit great! No issues! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Phil, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I wore the tuxedo to a high-end wedding, and I received rave reviews on my outfit. Also, Generation Tux also offers slim fit and modern fit tuxes. Slim fit options are not offered by The Black Tux or Suit Supply. We won't even compare this vendor to Jos A Banks, whose tuxedo options are very low quality (they don't even have silk lapels). I am getting married later this year, and we are using Generation Tux for our tuxedo rentals.

Profile Picture Jared, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tux fit great. Overall good experience.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Very satisfied with GenTux! Rented a suit as a groomsman and had a great experience with how easy the process was, the great fit, good quality suit and excellent customer service. I looked very sharp as did the other guys in the bridal party.

Profile Picture Ioana, 6/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My son looked so handsome in his tuxedo! I had to call and get a different fit in the pants and those were sent right away for that perfect look. Renting a tux has never been so easy. Very pleased with their selection and customer service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

GENERATION TUX CAME THROUGH FOR ME BIG TIME!!!! It was the last day to purchase my items for my friends wedding and I was looking for promo codes to use during the checkout process. I couldn't find any online and was scrambling to find funds for the purchase (the price was very fair for the items I was ordering, it was the extra shipping of $25 I was trying to cut down) when I stumbled upon their live chat feature on their website. I decided to give it a try and ask one of their sales rep/team members via chat if they could assist in just giving me a promo code to help out with shipping. In less than seconds, I was responded to by a nice lady who took the time to speak with her manager and inquire about what could be done. A few moments later, I was notified that the entire shipping fee would be waived IN FULL and that the manager had approved this kind gesture. THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE COURTESY OF GENERATION TUX IN GOING BEYOND THEIR CALL OF MAKING MONEY FROM SALES BUT ACTUALLY PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!!!!!! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to my items. Thank you Generation Tux. Thank you Cassie. Thank you Cassie's Manager.

Profile Picture Don, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Generation Tux as a groomsman in a friend’s wedding. There were several options to pick from to make sure that the size was a great fit. I got my suit ~2 weeks before the wedding. I fortunately didn’t have any sizing issues, but one or 2 groomsmen that did, had very prompt and quick service. I did call them once to see when the suit would be delivered and got quick human response with no wait. I highly recommend Generation Tux if you plan on renting suits for your wedding!

Profile Picture Savan, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Generation tux was simple and helped keep things easy with multiple groomsmen traveling to the wedding!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

GenTux is a very sweet company to work with! We ordered a sample tux for my fiancé to try on. It arrived quickly and was packaged so nicely. The tux was very nice and it fit my fiancé well. The experience of browsing, sizing and choosing a tux was simple and easy to do!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/12/18, 1 Review