1142 Reviews for Generation Tux

Alterations (19)
Ring Bearers (12)
Jewelry (2)
1134 Generation Tux Reviews

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/2/27, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Profile Picture Jamario, 5/23/20, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have never had a rented tux fit as well as the one I had from Generation Tux. It was very easy to order from the website and I have reccomended Generation Tux to my other buddies getting married later this year.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great customer service. Suit fit great!

Profile Picture John, 4/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service and were able to get me what I needed in a hurry.

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Extremely fast and a surprisingly perfect-fit! Would recommend to others!

Profile Picture John, 2/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I entered my height, weight and age. A few weeks later, GenTux sent me a suit that fit perfectly and looked great. I plan to use Generation Tux for my wedding next year.

Profile Picture Kyle , 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Ordered for my brothers wedding. It was too small in areas. Keep in mind I’m a tall guy. 6’5” 300lbs. Called and got great service to correct the issue. They sent a new one quickly. Fit great. Thank you

Profile Picture Alex, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had a great experience with Generation Tux for ordering my fiance's tux for our wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Gentux was great, and I couldn't have asked for better service. Suit fit well and the price was definitely good. Will be using Gentux for my own wedding! Thanks!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome company, my best man used it for his wedding and I’m using it for mine!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Generation Tux takes customer service seriously! They make sure the whole party is happy, but especially the groom! And I (the groom) got my tux for free!

Profile Picture Tony, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great experience! Original box was lost by FedEx, but Gen Tux fixed immediately.

Profile Picture Zachary, 9/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Generation Tux. The suit arrived on time, fit perfectly and looked great. Returning it was easy. The whole process was streamlined and efficient.

Profile Picture Martin, 9/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I checked out Generation Tux because I absolutely hate Men’s Warehouse and wanted to see what my other options were. I was not disappointed! There are so many things I liked I have to list them.
1. I needed the tux in 2 weeks. Not a problem for GenTux. I filled out my sizes and had my first tux in 3 days.
2. First tux wasn’t a perfect fit. No problem I called and for no extra cost I had a new tux
With my requested size adjustments in 2 days.
3. Second Tux fit like a glove. Received numerous compliments at the wedding.
4. Unlike men’s warehouse Gen Tux understands you may need more than one day to return your tux. They give you a generous week to slap on the provided USPSreturn label and drop it off.

Thank you Generation Tux for providing a terrific service. I will definitely be coming back for my wedding in September!

Profile Picture Robert, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Rentals, Tuxedo Rentals

The customer service was amazing. Not all body types fit a standard suit/ tux rental which is how Generation Tux distinguished themselves from their competitors, by maintaining an inventory of rental options that can fit all shapes and sizes like a custom fitted suit. Some of my grooms party slacked in informing Generation Tux their proper sizing (including myself) and Generation Tux was quick to resolve any issues.

Profile Picture Lukeus, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals

Tux fit great! No issues! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Phil, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I wore the tuxedo to a high-end wedding, and I received rave reviews on my outfit. Also, Generation Tux also offers slim fit and modern fit tuxes. Slim fit options are not offered by The Black Tux or Suit Supply. We won't even compare this vendor to Jos A Banks, whose tuxedo options are very low quality (they don't even have silk lapels). I am getting married later this year, and we are using Generation Tux for our tuxedo rentals.

Profile Picture Jared, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Generation Tux is the way to go for suite/ tux rentals for your special day! First off, their customer service team is fantastic. If you need a different size they overnight and make sure it gets to you in time. Second, the quality of the suites is top notch. Our wedding party looked out of this world.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I have worked for David’s Bridal for years, across the parking lot from another well known tux rental place with whom the founder of GenTyx was once affiliated and I always thought I would rent from that location when I got married. They used to have a great selection, service, staff etc. but since they parted ways with their former founder (now founder of GenTux) all of that has gone into freefall. So I dug to see what George Zimmer was doing these days and when I came across this company I’m sure I was as hesitant to commit to a remote rental facility as anyone but I know that this particular founder aims to please and they had the suit I wanted our groomsmen to wear! And a better price point. So I took the chance and registered our guys for the suit, allowing them to choose where they got accessories but they COULD order them from Gen Tux if they liked. The suits were impeccable in quality and fit. I received several compliments from our groomsman as to their surprise in fit and the ease with which this process went by. The only hiccup was that some groomsman thought I had committed them to the whole outfit and didn’t understand when only a suit arrived but this was quite intentional on my part and had been thoroughly explained to them, just miscommunication on our part. I could have but I know they’ve been in numerous weddings and likely had white shirts etc. I doubt I will have another occasion but I would rent from them again in a heartbeat. Delighted at the option. Saved my wedding because the old school option no longer had what I needed.

Profile Picture Elayna, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so scared to use an online service with no measurements but wow these tuxes turned out AMAZING! Generation Tux offers suits in different styles than you'll find at your traditional tux rental place. They are modern and sleek and will make your groom and groom's party look sooooo dapper! GQ model status! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cleaning, Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen

We decided to use Generation Tux because we went to other local rental companies and they just had the traditional colors like gray, black and navy and we didn't want traditional. We wanted blue with brown belts and shows and Generation Tux had the perfect look with their Mystic Blue suits. They were perfect for our venue and theme. We received a lot of compliments on the suit color and the shipping was very easy. My dad's suit didn't fit at first so they shipped out a new size right away and he had it very quick and didn't have to return everything until after the wedding. Excellent customer service and quality. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kari, 6/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals

The tuxes looked fantastic!

Two things that were a bit of trouble: UPS messed up the delivery of two of the tuxes/suits we ordered. One was delivered to an entirely different person, the other was almost returned to sender because for some reason the shipping label suggested my house was a business. Not sure if you have much control over that, though. The other thing was the pants in my tuxedo. The first time I tried them on, my big toe caught on an internal seam near the ankle (seems like they had been hemmed) and ripped it loose. I had to stuff the loose pant material back up the ankle hole, but it looked normal enough to wear. Sorry for returning the pants a bit damaged.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved every moment of it!! We loved how well the tuxes fit and looked on the guys! Just look how happy they look in the photos!!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Cleaning, Rentals, Customary, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers