Generation Tux Reviews

Generation Tux 5
Generation Tux 6
Generation Tux 7

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jamario · Getting married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Mike

Mike Hummell · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Excellent Service Overcame All Obstacles!!!!!

Actually got a Tux for my son for Prom with only a weeks notice. Well it did not fit right and I will tell you, one phone call and a new Tuxedo arrived in time for everything to work out just perfect. There were so many chances for this process to fail but it did not because Generation Tux was committed to our success. I will absolutely use them in the future and can not say enough about their high level of service..

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Generation Tux 8

Generation Tux's reply:

Mike, thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for the photo - your son looked so handsome in his tux. Thank you for choosing Generation Tux.

Eric · Getting married on 10/01/2019

I have never had a rented tux fit as well as the one I had from Generation Tux. It was very easy to order from the website and I have reccomended Generation Tux to my other buddies getting married later this year.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 09/24/2019

My husband had a great experience with GenTux. He was able to do the free home-trial and loved the suit. The suit fit great and all of his groomsmen had a great experience as well. We would highly recommend GenTux.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Nick · Getting married on 09/14/2019

It fit perfect the first time! I didn’t return it till a week later and no late fees! Also the quality was amazing, I truly didn’t expect it to be that good since it is a rental! Can’t say enough great things but I will say they will be who I pick for my wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Home Try-On

The home try-on was packaged beautifully. Returning within 48 hours was a breeze. The representative who I spoke with within 24 hours was very kind and answered all my questions. I am very eager and confident that these suits will look amazing come my wedding date!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Austin · Getting married on 07/26/2019

They were extremely helpful and responsive. When adjustments need to be made they responded quickly. Everything fit perfect and was on time. Great experience, would definitely use again!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Billy · Getting married on 07/17/2019

All I put was my height, build, weight, and the tux was perfect. The style and look of the suit was clean and fit perfectly!! I would HIGHLY recommend generation tux to anyone for any occassion. Everything was in the box and easy to put and on and send back, I seriously have never been so happy to wear a tux and didn’t want to send it back.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew Dover · Getting married on 07/16/2019

Ease and convenience

Generation Tux made everything very easy. No hassle - just fill out the info online, the tux comes in the mail, you use it for the event, then send it back in the same box afterward. Everything fit perfectly and they were quick to respond to any question.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • I

Ian Dunlap · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Always a groomsman never a groom

Generation Tux was amazing to work with! I’ve been a groomsman numerous times and their system made everything so simple. When I received my tux the shirt was a little tight around my neck. I contacted them and they sent me a larger shirt right away which fit perfectly. Shipping the tux back was also very easy and stress free. I highly recommend using Generation Tux for your wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Danner · Married on 06/08/2019

Great customer service

This company has the best customer service that we have ever experienced. With several changes in our orders and they accommodated us quickly in order for us to have everything we needed for the big day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Generation Tux 9
    Generation Tux 10

Generation Tux's reply:

Jennifer, thank you very much for sharing your experience with Generation Tux! Thank you for the photos. Congratulations to you both.

Tia · Married on 05/25/2019

Stress free!

This company is truly amazing! As much as I love shopping in stores, this company made it so easy! I have ordered TONS of swatches and they were all for free! So I was able to touch and feel and see the colors. We were able to do several at home try ons until I found the perfect color and fit! I changed my mind multiple times and panicked when a groomsman ordered his tux before I finalized and it locked me from making changes. Called them and they fixed it no problem at all! Seriously so easy and stress free. The quality is incredible and they make it so easy to find the right fit it came tailored perfectly to my fiancé! Cannot wait for the big day! 100 days left(:

Sent on 02/13/2019

Colton · Married on 05/25/2019

As advertised

Everything that you see is what you get. Everything arrived on time fit perfect and all my groomsmen looked and felt good wearing the tux’s.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Nicholas Deshaw · Married on 05/18/2019

Great service!

I had a great experience with Generation Tux, it’s easy to use and the suit looked great. When I had a question I just had to call and they answered quickly.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

The best suit company!

We used GenTux for our wedding and they were phenomenal. Some were skeptical because of the online nature of the sizing, but everything turned out WONDERFULLY. They get you the suit 2 weeks in advance and have really professional, reliable customer service. Only one groomsman had to get a different size but it was a quick turn around. They give you all the materials to return your suit after the wedding. Everyone looked GREAT! Thank you GenTux!!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Generation Tux 11

John · Married on 04/21/2019

Great customer service. Suit fit great!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Andrew · Married on 04/12/2019

Great service and were able to get me what I needed in a hurry.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kassie · Married on 03/30/2019

Forget Men's Warehouse

Honesty, I have nothing negative to say about this service. The staff is amazing. The website is easy to use. It's a no-brainer.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Generation Tux 12
    Generation Tux 13
    Generation Tux 14
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 03/30/2019

Can't complain!

Awesome alternative for affordable tuxes that are easy to order for out of town groomsmen. They did a great job figuring out the perfect fit for the tuxes and fit mostly everyone on the first try. They follow up the day it's delivered to quickly send replacement sizes if needed. All the guys loved them!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Generation Tux 15

Drew Norman · Married on 03/05/2019

Great tux, super easy

I needed a tux for Mardi Gras and didn’t want to pack my own, I have used Generation Tux before so I rented one and had it shipped directly to where I was staying in NOLA. It fit well and looked great. Will definitely use again!

Ashlee · Married on 03/01/2019

Awesome company!

I highly recommend using Generation Tux! Everyone was so incredibly helpful to me and our wedding party. Everything was delivered with plenty enough time before the wedding and the free at home try on is super helpful. Also, they make it extra easy to return the suits after your event.

Matty · Married on 03/01/2019

Simple, Great Fit

GenTux turned out to be easier than it even sounds when looking at how it works. The process for ordering suits for a whole wedding party was easy, didn’t need to go to the mall and get measured and everything came neatly packaged. Only one groomsman needed to make adjustments and he got his replacements two days after notifying them. Will definitely recommend to the next wedding party I’m in.

Generation Tux 16

Vinceny Pollaci · Married on 02/24/2019

Excellent experience!

This was my second time renting from Generation Tux! It was super easy and everyone in the wedding party was happy with the hownthe suit fit! Highly recommend