Generation Tux Reviews

1,551 | Louisville, KY

1,551 Reviews for Generation Tux

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Evan

Evan Bierlein · Married on 10/10/2020

The fastest and easiest it could have been

Thanks to the help of Madison, Will, and Peter, I was able to get my fit on very short notice - and with ease. They were very helpful in understanding in dealing with me.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Young · Married on 10/10/2020

All the guys looked great

Everyone’s tux looked great even my 6 foot 10 husband. All the tuxs came in early which was helpful since they nephew bulked up weight lifting since his measurements. They were able to get in a tux thank you before the wedding that fit him.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Alannah

Alannah Mcnally · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfect Fit!!!

Generation Tux was the perfect suit vendor! 10/10. Their measurement algorithm is near perfect.

groomsmen suit

groomsmen suist

Sent on 10/18/2020

Nick Crosby · Married on 08/15/2020

Best of the best

From the start, the whole process for my wedding was absolutely awesome and I couldn’t be happier. The customer service was very quick to respond whether it was simple questions or sending out a piece of new clothing. They were also very flexible with me receiving my box because I was going on vacation. Not having to go to a store made everything easier. There was no stress because Gen Tux gave me confidence that everything would look great. Everyone was complimenting our suits the whole night thanks to you guys. Cheers!

Nick

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Hackett · Married on 08/01/2020

Super Sharp

They were so responsive with my many, MANY inquiries and made it so easy to order online and get a good fit. We're bummed we returned it! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Kyla

Kyla Rose Kennedy · Married on 07/15/2020

Amazing customer service

I called today about some concerns I had with my groom’s tux, and Generation Tux was AMAZING! I talked to Madison and she is the sweetest thing. She helped get everything worked out and it was perfect. Thank you to Generation Tux, and thank you to Madison!!!

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Parkhouse · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Customer Service

I had a hiccup with my suit setup and did not get one shipped (user problem was determined). Angela not only got it setup for overnight but she checked in with the other suits shipped to me also. GREAT Customer Service.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Jill

Jill Williamson · Married on 06/06/2020

You won't be disappointed!

Online tuxedo rental is a dangerous game. We were nervous at the start, but Gen Tux told us that their algorithm based on height, weight, and shape would pick the right tuxedo fit for the groomsmen, fathers, and groom. We took the leap and were so impressed that they fit a cancer patient, a football lineman, and a golfer with such great precision! The one or two things that didn't fit we were able to get another shipped and in our possession in as short as 3 days! They were truly fantastic.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Jamario · Married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Danela

Fulana · Married on 05/09/2020

Very good customer service

Great work, very professional.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra McCorkle · Married on 02/29/2020

Easiest process ever

Every guy’s suit fit great. The process was easy and affordable. Highly recommend

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Torres · Married on 02/15/2020

Great service at the convenience of our home!

This service has been the easiest and least stressful throughout our wedding planning. As we currently have a groomsman overseas it has been convenient for him and the others as well. Prices are competitive with actual tuxedo shops in our city and very affordable. Definitely using this service for all our suit and tuxedo needs from now on.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2020

Great looking suits

This took all of the pain out of renting suits for our wedding. We had to have some pieces sent in modified sizes, but everything was fast and easy! Customer support is quick, too!

(Photos by Laura Lee Powers Photography of Fayetteville, Arkansas)

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Haley

Haley Ward · Married on 12/14/2019

One word: personable

They were perfect when handling our groomsmen’s attire along with fathers of the bride and groom and most importantly the groom. We had enough people rent for our wedding that my husband was able to rent for free and keep his suit.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Romaine · Married on 11/22/2019

Great Suits at a Great Value!

We originally were going to go with Men’s Warehouse, but I’m so glad we didn’t! Not only did Generation Tux have a better selection, everything was super customizable (some groomsmen wanted slim fit, some wanted classic fit) for all sizes. We had 8 groomsmen and all of their suits looked awesome and BONUS, if you get at least 5 groomsman to rent their suit the groom gets to keep theirs for free! I was a little skeptical about not having a physical store to go to, but their customer service is incredible and their shipping was so quick if anything didn’t fit, there was plenty of time to get any necessary replacement(s). I highly recommend GenTux!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Cannon · Married on 11/17/2019

Everyone in our wedding party loved the way they looked!

My husband and I were married on 11/17/19 and Generation Tux provided suits for both of us along with our groomsman, our ring bearers and all of the men in our immediate families. We could not have been happier with how everyone looked in their suits, especially us. Several of the guys in our wedding party asked how much it would cost if they just didn't send their suits back they liked them so much. It was a little surprising because the process was so fast and easy. We didn't really provide a lot of information or measurements but somehow when the suits arrived, they just fit perfectly. Both myself and my husband absolutely loved how we looked on our big day and everyone at the reception complimented us on our suits as well. Generation Tux made everything so easy and they were a real pleasure to work with even when we did have a few small adjustments for the kids suits that we needed replacements for. While we loved the suits and the way they made us look, we loved even more how Generation Tux made us feel on our wedding day.

In January, when we started this journey of planning our wedding we were turned away by a venue on our first weekend of touring venues because we were a same sex couple and the owner of the venue told us that we were not part of God's plan for marriage. It was heartbreaking. We shared our story and pressed pause on our plans, unsure if we were up to the challenge of planning a wedding in Texas as a gay couple. We were not prepared to come out to every one of our vendors and hope that they would accept us. One of the many vendors that heard our story and jumped to our defense was Generation Tux. The people at Generation Tux were so disturbed with how we had been treated that they wanted to do something to make things right for us and they offered to provide the suit rentals for us, our groomsmen, ring bearers and immediate family men to us free of charge. We were blown away! They didn't have to do this, they are a successful suit company, but they wanted to do it to show that they are committed to equality and they understand that everyone deserves love. It was an incredibly generous gift that really made us feel special on our wedding day and we are so grateful that they were there to stand up for us. We know that there are plenty of places you can go to get suits and tuxedos for your wedding, but if it is important for you to support companies that are not just open to serve everyone but companies that truly celebrate all couples no matter what they look like then please give Generation Tux a look. You are gonna love the way you look, and the way you feel. We certainly did.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Kitty

Kitty · Married on 11/15/2019

Great experience

I have only good things to say about Generation Tux! The suits came in exactly two weeks before the wedding. Everything fit the guys perfectly. And they all looked awesome!
    Will definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Mike

Mike Hummell · Married on 11/01/2019

Excellent Service Overcame All Obstacles!!!!!

Actually got a Tux for my son for Prom with only a weeks notice. Well it did not fit right and I will tell you, one phone call and a new Tuxedo arrived in time for everything to work out just perfect. There were so many chances for this process to fail but it did not because Generation Tux was committed to our success. I will absolutely use them in the future and can not say enough about their high level of service..

Sent on 05/06/2019

Generation Tux's reply:

Mike, thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for the photo - your son looked so handsome in his tux. Thank you for choosing Generation Tux.
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Rentals!

Generation Tux was the perfect menswear selection for our wedding! Amy was very helpful throughout the process and helped us get the perfect fit for our groom! The ordering process was easy, and all the tuxes looked amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality rental company! We will be using them for future events!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Waldron · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing customer service

The customer service was absolute best I’ve experienced in a while. They take your event seriously and will do anything to ensure their product is exactly what you wanted. I will say only about 4 out of 11 groomsmen had a perfectly fitting suit on the first try. That was a little stressful as the bride but I knew I could depend on their amazing customer service to get everyone in the correct size.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sievers · Married on 10/19/2019

Easiest Part of the Planning

My groom loved the at-home try-on from Generation Tux, and also that they had slim fit for an option. All the suits arrived two weeks prior to the wedding and neither the groom nor groomsmen had any issues. We were able to get free swatches to compare the suit color with the bridesmaid dress color. All the groomsmen loved the convenience of the suits being mailed and being able to mail them back and they were extremely affordable!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Chris Hopson · Married on 10/19/2019

Best rental experience

I decided to use Generation Tux after seeing its reviews and after being really unsatisfied with a suit I rented from Men's Warehouse for a friend's wedding in which I was a groomsman.

I had a total of 9 suits rented from Generation Tux, two of which were for children. The suits were sent to Nevada, Michigan, Washington, California, and Minnesota. All of the suits arrived around 2 weeks prior to the wedding which was really nice as I didn't have to worry about trying to find time to go to a store and pick up my suit. I live in a rural area and the closest rental store is over an hour away from my house. Additionally I had plenty of time to make sure that everyone's suits had a proper fit before the wedding day. We had a few minor fit issues were were promptly addressed and replacement items were shipped. All of the staff members my wedding party spoke to were very knowledgeable, prompt, and polite.

I ordered the Mystic Blue Suits with a white vest for myself and Mystic Blue vests for the groomsman. The dads ordered the dark grey suits. Overall I was very pleased with the quality of the suits I received from Generation Tux and have already recommended them to several friends with upcoming marriages. They made the suit rental process simple and quick and I never had to leave my house to do it.

Also for those of you who planned to help groomsman pay for their rentals you can purchase a promo code from Generation Tux and give it to each of your groomsman and it will apply the amount towards their suit rental. All you've gotta do is call them up and they will help you with the process.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Avery Kahn · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service

They are professional and easy to use. My rep Taylor reached out over text and was eager to help get my color swatches and to get the ball rolling with the whole process. Love this company and what they offer and highly recommend

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Justy

Justy Schnaitman · Married on 10/12/2019

Can you say free tux?!?!

My husband, groomsman, my brother and our fathers all used Generation Tux for our wedding on 10-12-19. Groomsman/groom wore slate blue and our family wore the grey sharkskin- the quality and fit of both were amazing! Also, my husband got to keep his jacket/pants after our wedding for FREE because we had enough other people in group rent! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019