Generation Tux Reviews

1,540 | Louisville, KY

1,540 Reviews for Generation Tux

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jamario · Getting married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Very good customer service

Great work, very professional.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra McCorkle · Married on 02/29/2020

Easiest process ever

Every guy’s suit fit great. The process was easy and affordable. Highly recommend

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Torres · Married on 02/15/2020

Great service at the convenience of our home!

This service has been the easiest and least stressful throughout our wedding planning. As we currently have a groomsman overseas it has been convenient for him and the others as well. Prices are competitive with actual tuxedo shops in our city and very affordable. Definitely using this service for all our suit and tuxedo needs from now on.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/03/2020

Great looking suits

This took all of the pain out of renting suits for our wedding. We had to have some pieces sent in modified sizes, but everything was fast and easy! Customer support is quick, too!

(Photos by Laura Lee Powers Photography of Fayetteville, Arkansas)

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Haley

Haley Ward · Married on 12/14/2019

One word: personable

They were perfect when handling our groomsmen’s attire along with fathers of the bride and groom and most importantly the groom. We had enough people rent for our wedding that my husband was able to rent for free and keep his suit.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Romaine · Married on 11/22/2019

Great Suits at a Great Value!

We originally were going to go with Men’s Warehouse, but I’m so glad we didn’t! Not only did Generation Tux have a better selection, everything was super customizable (some groomsmen wanted slim fit, some wanted classic fit) for all sizes. We had 8 groomsmen and all of their suits looked awesome and BONUS, if you get at least 5 groomsman to rent their suit the groom gets to keep theirs for free! I was a little skeptical about not having a physical store to go to, but their customer service is incredible and their shipping was so quick if anything didn’t fit, there was plenty of time to get any necessary replacement(s). I highly recommend GenTux!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Cannon · Married on 11/17/2019

Everyone in our wedding party loved the way they looked!

My husband and I were married on 11/17/19 and Generation Tux provided suits for both of us along with our groomsman, our ring bearers and all of the men in our immediate families. We could not have been happier with how everyone looked in their suits, especially us. Several of the guys in our wedding party asked how much it would cost if they just didn't send their suits back they liked them so much. It was a little surprising because the process was so fast and easy. We didn't really provide a lot of information or measurements but somehow when the suits arrived, they just fit perfectly. Both myself and my husband absolutely loved how we looked on our big day and everyone at the reception complimented us on our suits as well. Generation Tux made everything so easy and they were a real pleasure to work with even when we did have a few small adjustments for the kids suits that we needed replacements for. While we loved the suits and the way they made us look, we loved even more how Generation Tux made us feel on our wedding day.

In January, when we started this journey of planning our wedding we were turned away by a venue on our first weekend of touring venues because we were a same sex couple and the owner of the venue told us that we were not part of God's plan for marriage. It was heartbreaking. We shared our story and pressed pause on our plans, unsure if we were up to the challenge of planning a wedding in Texas as a gay couple. We were not prepared to come out to every one of our vendors and hope that they would accept us. One of the many vendors that heard our story and jumped to our defense was Generation Tux. The people at Generation Tux were so disturbed with how we had been treated that they wanted to do something to make things right for us and they offered to provide the suit rentals for us, our groomsmen, ring bearers and immediate family men to us free of charge. We were blown away! They didn't have to do this, they are a successful suit company, but they wanted to do it to show that they are committed to equality and they understand that everyone deserves love. It was an incredibly generous gift that really made us feel special on our wedding day and we are so grateful that they were there to stand up for us. We know that there are plenty of places you can go to get suits and tuxedos for your wedding, but if it is important for you to support companies that are not just open to serve everyone but companies that truly celebrate all couples no matter what they look like then please give Generation Tux a look. You are gonna love the way you look, and the way you feel. We certainly did.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Kitty

Kitty · Married on 11/15/2019

Great experience

I have only good things to say about Generation Tux! The suits came in exactly two weeks before the wedding. Everything fit the guys perfectly. And they all looked awesome!
    Will definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Mike

Mike Hummell · Married on 11/01/2019

Excellent Service Overcame All Obstacles!!!!!

Actually got a Tux for my son for Prom with only a weeks notice. Well it did not fit right and I will tell you, one phone call and a new Tuxedo arrived in time for everything to work out just perfect. There were so many chances for this process to fail but it did not because Generation Tux was committed to our success. I will absolutely use them in the future and can not say enough about their high level of service..

Sent on 05/06/2019

Generation Tux's reply:

Mike, thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for the photo - your son looked so handsome in his tux. Thank you for choosing Generation Tux.
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2019

Great Rentals!

Generation Tux was the perfect menswear selection for our wedding! Amy was very helpful throughout the process and helped us get the perfect fit for our groom! The ordering process was easy, and all the tuxes looked amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality rental company! We will be using them for future events!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Waldron · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing customer service

The customer service was absolute best I’ve experienced in a while. They take your event seriously and will do anything to ensure their product is exactly what you wanted. I will say only about 4 out of 11 groomsmen had a perfectly fitting suit on the first try. That was a little stressful as the bride but I knew I could depend on their amazing customer service to get everyone in the correct size.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sievers · Married on 10/19/2019

Easiest Part of the Planning

My groom loved the at-home try-on from Generation Tux, and also that they had slim fit for an option. All the suits arrived two weeks prior to the wedding and neither the groom nor groomsmen had any issues. We were able to get free swatches to compare the suit color with the bridesmaid dress color. All the groomsmen loved the convenience of the suits being mailed and being able to mail them back and they were extremely affordable!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Chris Hopson · Married on 10/19/2019

Best rental experience

I decided to use Generation Tux after seeing its reviews and after being really unsatisfied with a suit I rented from Men's Warehouse for a friend's wedding in which I was a groomsman.

I had a total of 9 suits rented from Generation Tux, two of which were for children. The suits were sent to Nevada, Michigan, Washington, California, and Minnesota. All of the suits arrived around 2 weeks prior to the wedding which was really nice as I didn't have to worry about trying to find time to go to a store and pick up my suit. I live in a rural area and the closest rental store is over an hour away from my house. Additionally I had plenty of time to make sure that everyone's suits had a proper fit before the wedding day. We had a few minor fit issues were were promptly addressed and replacement items were shipped. All of the staff members my wedding party spoke to were very knowledgeable, prompt, and polite.

I ordered the Mystic Blue Suits with a white vest for myself and Mystic Blue vests for the groomsman. The dads ordered the dark grey suits. Overall I was very pleased with the quality of the suits I received from Generation Tux and have already recommended them to several friends with upcoming marriages. They made the suit rental process simple and quick and I never had to leave my house to do it.

Also for those of you who planned to help groomsman pay for their rentals you can purchase a promo code from Generation Tux and give it to each of your groomsman and it will apply the amount towards their suit rental. All you've gotta do is call them up and they will help you with the process.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Avery Kahn · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service

They are professional and easy to use. My rep Taylor reached out over text and was eager to help get my color swatches and to get the ball rolling with the whole process. Love this company and what they offer and highly recommend

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Justy

Justy Schnaitman · Married on 10/12/2019

Can you say free tux?!?!

My husband, groomsman, my brother and our fathers all used Generation Tux for our wedding on 10-12-19. Groomsman/groom wore slate blue and our family wore the grey sharkskin- the quality and fit of both were amazing! Also, my husband got to keep his jacket/pants after our wedding for FREE because we had enough other people in group rent! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Faust · Married on 10/05/2019

Our guys looked incredible

Our tuxes were stunning! Everyone kept commenting on how much they loved them. We went with the bright indigo, almost looked like chambray or linen. They were a huge hit and clearly look amazing. Plus it was super easy for our guys coming from all over the country to get them. Thanks Gen Tux!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Eric · Married on 10/01/2019

I have never had a rented tux fit as well as the one I had from Generation Tux. It was very easy to order from the website and I have reccomended Generation Tux to my other buddies getting married later this year.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 09/28/2019

Quality Suits , Stress Free Process. Perfect for Large Bridal Party

Generation Tux was a huge hit for my wedding in the fall of 2019. With 8 groomsmen I was looking for a menswear option was that was professional, yet stress free and easy to coordinate. Generation Tux checked all those boxes, while providing quality suits form groomsmen and me. The suits arrived as scheduled, with enough time to request and receive adjustments as needed. The customer service was top notch when the fit on my jacket was a tad off. I received a replacement in just a few days and with plenty of time to spare ahead of the big day. Would highly recommend for a stress free and easy to coordinate option!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/24/2019

My husband had a great experience with GenTux. He was able to do the free home-trial and loved the suit. The suit fit great and all of his groomsmen had a great experience as well. We would highly recommend GenTux.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Suit Experience Ever!

I can’t say enough good things about my experience using Generation Tux for my wedding. The process was simple and highly efficient for myself (the groom), for my groomsmen, and for my father-in-law. I chose Generation Tux because I had heard positive reviews of these types of online rentals. I ultimately chose Generation Tux over its competitors due to its superior promotion where my tux was free with 5 rentals. Compared to instore tux rental options, Generation Tux was far superior in terms of cost, options, customization, and simplicity. Most importantly, EVERYTHING FIT PERFECTLY, which has never happened to me. It’s extremely hard for me to find clothes that fit me in stores. When I buy suits, I always need extensive alterations. When I’ve previously rented suits from other vendors, they’ve fit poorly. I was amazed when I got my tux and it was perfect; however, even if it didn’t fit perfectly, Generation Tux builds in enough time to get replacements. A few of my groomsmen needed to get a new size but everything arrived in plenty of time and looked amazing. Needless to say, I’d HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Michael

Michael Price · Married on 09/15/2019

The experience was smooth

Myself and the groomsmen loved the suits. Each groomsmen lived in a different state so Generation Tux was able to accommodate all parties as needed. The suits themselves fit very well and the attendees enjoyed the way that they looked. The color scheme fit very well for what we wanted.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Nick · Married on 09/14/2019

It fit perfect the first time! I didn’t return it till a week later and no late fees! Also the quality was amazing, I truly didn’t expect it to be that good since it is a rental! Can’t say enough great things but I will say they will be who I pick for my wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Annie Mosich · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Choice for Tuxes!

We used Generation Tux for the groom and groomsmen tuxes. We loved the supportive website, the opportunity to try the tux on, and that the suits would arrive two weeks prior to exchange sizes if needed. The guys looked great and it was a smooth experience!

Sent on 09/18/2019