Generation Tux Reviews

Generation Tux 5
Generation Tux 6
Generation Tux 7

Tom · Getting married on 08/02/2027

I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jamario · Getting married on 05/23/2020

The tuxedo arrived on time. Fit perfectly the FIRST time! The online measurements was my first of it's kind and I was nothing less than amazed at the precision of it all. My wedding is in 2020 and I will definitely be using Generation Tux. You guys ROCK!

Sent on 04/29/2018
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Very good customer service

Great work, very professional.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Torres · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Great service at the convenience of our home!

This service has been the easiest and least stressful throughout our wedding planning. As we currently have a groomsman overseas it has been convenient for him and the others as well. Prices are competitive with actual tuxedo shops in our city and very affordable. Definitely using this service for all our suit and tuxedo needs from now on.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Mike

Mike Hummell · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Excellent Service Overcame All Obstacles!!!!!

Actually got a Tux for my son for Prom with only a weeks notice. Well it did not fit right and I will tell you, one phone call and a new Tuxedo arrived in time for everything to work out just perfect. There were so many chances for this process to fail but it did not because Generation Tux was committed to our success. I will absolutely use them in the future and can not say enough about their high level of service..

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Generation Tux 8

Generation Tux's reply:

Mike, thank you so much for your kind words! Thank you for the photo - your son looked so handsome in his tux. Thank you for choosing Generation Tux.

Avery Kahn · Married on 10/12/2019

Great service

They are professional and easy to use. My rep Taylor reached out over text and was eager to help get my color swatches and to get the ball rolling with the whole process. Love this company and what they offer and highly recommend

Sent on 01/11/2019

Eric · Married on 10/01/2019

I have never had a rented tux fit as well as the one I had from Generation Tux. It was very easy to order from the website and I have reccomended Generation Tux to my other buddies getting married later this year.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/24/2019

My husband had a great experience with GenTux. He was able to do the free home-trial and loved the suit. The suit fit great and all of his groomsmen had a great experience as well. We would highly recommend GenTux.

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Michael

Michael Price · Married on 09/15/2019

The experience was smooth

Myself and the groomsmen loved the suits. Each groomsmen lived in a different state so Generation Tux was able to accommodate all parties as needed. The suits themselves fit very well and the attendees enjoyed the way that they looked. The color scheme fit very well for what we wanted.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Generation Tux 9
    Generation Tux 10
    Generation Tux 11
    Generation Tux 12
    Generation Tux 13

Nick · Married on 09/14/2019

It fit perfect the first time! I didn’t return it till a week later and no late fees! Also the quality was amazing, I truly didn’t expect it to be that good since it is a rental! Can’t say enough great things but I will say they will be who I pick for my wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Annie Mosich · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Choice for Tuxes!

We used Generation Tux for the groom and groomsmen tuxes. We loved the supportive website, the opportunity to try the tux on, and that the suits would arrive two weeks prior to exchange sizes if needed. The guys looked great and it was a smooth experience!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Laura

Laura Fileccia · Married on 09/01/2019

Easy, convenient and newer style suits* A win for tuxedo rentals!

My husband and I are always looking and open to new ideas, so when we got engaged, our wedding process was no different.

When it came time to start looking into the suits, he knew he would have his custom made but didn't know where to start on how to have the groomsman truly match him. We decided to pick out his suit fabric first, then take a picture of it with us to a few suit places to scope out what they had. We were not impressed. Outdated, plain, and common are a few words that come to mind.

After a multitude of suit stores, and not "feeling" any of what they had, I saw an ad on Facebook for Generation Tux. I told my,now, husband about it but he wasn't sold. He was afraid too much could go wrong. I decided to do some research and digging on my own and even ordered suit samples from the GT site just in case. When they came (free of charge and quickly I might add), I showed them to him and said, "if you decide you do want to try them, see if you like any of these". We both fell in love with one suit in particular but he still wanted to look around so I didn't push it. It wasn't until he got tired of suit shopping, and high rental prices for the same old style that he came around and said "maybe we should just go with that site you found".

From that moment on, it turned out to one convenient move after another. I set up the site for him and the groomsmen, picking out what suit and options we were going to use, added each groomsman as a member, sent out the invites to them, and sat back and relaxed. Each guy then did the rest...on their own..in their own timing. My brother happen to be a groomsmen so I made my SIL open the email so I could see what it was all about. It was also very simple. It was a quick questionnaire about how much you weight, your height, your build etc. Once you put that in, and pay, you are squared away. As the wedding owner, I could see who was at what stage which was cool. I could see who forgot or who had already paid and react accordingly.

As this company states, the items come about 2 weeks prior to the wedding date and there were no issues. I received an email once it shipped as well as saw on the site that they were all shipped out. It took out all the worry. The guys got them one by one, tried them on and all loved them. They all fit on the first try and no one had to return anything. In fact a few of them wanted to buy the suit because it was so unique and cool. The suit itself was definitely more awesome in person and fit perfectly with the wedding party and the groom which made us happy campers.

We were so happy to see it all worked out and the groomsmen where even more happy that they didn't have to be dragged store to store, try on multiple things, and pay immediately. It didn't disrupt anyone's normal activities or make it stressful trying to get everyone together at one time. This process was super convenient for us all and I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Generation Tux 14
    Generation Tux 15
  • Alex

Alex Eppenauer · Married on 08/25/2019

Easy and stylish

With groomsmen coming from all over the country, we knew we wanted to use some type of online tux/suit rental. So glad we chose generation tux! Everyone commented on how easy it was to use, how well their tuxes fit and how happy they were with it. We had one groomsmen who needed a different sized shirt and received one in plenty of time before the wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Home Try-On

The home try-on was packaged beautifully. Returning within 48 hours was a breeze. The representative who I spoke with within 24 hours was very kind and answered all my questions. I am very eager and confident that these suits will look amazing come my wedding date!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Isabelle · Married on 08/10/2019

Handsome and so sleek

We couldn't have been happier with how our groomsmen looked. The company was professional and very straightforward to deal with. We ordered the tux's and got them all as a perfect fit to the guys. We can't wait to see the pictures. Return was very straightforward as the package came with prepaid UPS label. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Austin · Married on 07/26/2019

They were extremely helpful and responsive. When adjustments need to be made they responded quickly. Everything fit perfect and was on time. Great experience, would definitely use again!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Billy · Married on 07/17/2019

All I put was my height, build, weight, and the tux was perfect. The style and look of the suit was clean and fit perfectly!! I would HIGHLY recommend generation tux to anyone for any occassion. Everything was in the box and easy to put and on and send back, I seriously have never been so happy to wear a tux and didn’t want to send it back.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew Dover · Married on 07/16/2019

Ease and convenience

Generation Tux made everything very easy. No hassle - just fill out the info online, the tux comes in the mail, you use it for the event, then send it back in the same box afterward. Everything fit perfectly and they were quick to respond to any question.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • STIVELL

Triceia · Married on 07/11/2019

They aim to please

They willingly expressed another suit jacket when we ordered the wrong size

Sent on 07/11/2019

Grace · Married on 06/22/2019

Great fitting, great looking suits

We were very happy with our Generation Tux experience. The groom and groomsmen suits fit perfectly and we had no issues with shipping. The support team was very flexible with any needed resizing, tailoring credits, and sending suit pieces back with different groomsmen due to wedding day mixups. Don't be nervous with going online for suit rentals with them!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • I

Ian Dunlap · Married on 06/21/2019

Always a groomsman never a groom

Generation Tux was amazing to work with! I’ve been a groomsman numerous times and their system made everything so simple. When I received my tux the shirt was a little tight around my neck. I contacted them and they sent me a larger shirt right away which fit perfectly. Shipping the tux back was also very easy and stress free. I highly recommend using Generation Tux for your wedding.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Dawn · Married on 06/15/2019

Superior Service

GT was great to work with. The suits arrived early enough for us to make size/fit changes. They sent out new shirts and ties for our group and everyone look great!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Aaron Fisher · Married on 06/15/2019

Skeptical but AWESOME!

Renting a suit online? Ehh. I was extremely hesitant. My wife read the reviews and talked me into it. Wait.. it doesn't ask me for measurements? GenTux asked me a few simple questions and boom, I was done. I waited nervously for a few weeks until they sent me my outfit. IT FIT PERFECTLY! Same for my groomsmen. More affordable and more stylish than Mens Warehouse.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Danner · Married on 06/08/2019

Great customer service

This company has the best customer service that we have ever experienced. With several changes in our orders and they accommodated us quickly in order for us to have everything we needed for the big day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Generation Tux 16
    Generation Tux 17

Generation Tux's reply:

Jennifer, thank you very much for sharing your experience with Generation Tux! Thank you for the photos. Congratulations to you both.
  • Val

Val · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience

I used Generation Tux because they had EXACTLY the color suits I wanted, which was really hard to find. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful the customer service was every single time I called. They were super helpful. I would say the price was a little higher than other rental companies but the convenience of their ordering process more than made up for it.

Sent on 06/21/2019