Generation Tux Reviews

• 1,611
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Tom Getting married on 08/02/2027
    I have only good things to say about my experience with Generation Tux. While I was hesitant at first, it ended up being an incredibly simple process from start to finish. My tuxedo fit perfectly when everything arrived, but it arrived with plenty of lead time in case anything didn't. I know one person in our group had to return an item, but it was replaced shortly thereafter. And getting everything back was a breeze - just drop it off at FedEx and you're done!
    Emanuel M. Getting married on 01/04/2023

The best customer service and great suits!

I have worked with these guys a few times just trying to get my suit fit just right. Each and every time I am met with service that goes beyond expectations. I am so grateful for Linda, Vann, Connor, and Peter for their superb customer service. I am ordering a suit for my wedding and the color and quality are stunning. They have a 48 hour home try on period and would like you to take pictures to make sure that everything is just right. They really tray to make sure that your tux and suit rental are just right. Thank you guys so much. I highly recommend using them!!!
    Victoria L. Married on 05/10/2022

Super impressed

After reviewing. Few different sites for suits we finally settled on generation tux. When I say this was one of the best decisions we made I mean it. The suits looked amazing. Arrived at perfect timing and had enough wiggle room to send over a new shirt when the first one was a little off. The return process was super simple as well
  • Zacharee
    Zacharee C. Married on 03/26/2022

Loved working with Generation Tux

GenerationTux was so easy to work with. If we had any issues they was quick about getting us new items to replace anything that needed replaced.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 02/26/2022

Great and easy

Used this for my groom as well as the groomsmen and both fathers. It was so great! Three of them needed to get parts swapped for fit and they shipped the new size so quickly. Everyone had no trouble entering their sizes and getting it early took that stress away. We used Iron Gray.
  • Abigail
    Abigail C. Married on 01/03/2022

Bride/Groom

Generation Tux has such a wide variety of tux, vest, and accessories colors and styles it was impossible to pass up. Their try on at home process made everything easy. We were able to take pictures of the grooms try on and they gave us advice on fit. All the guys where a bit nervous not having to send measurements, but the questions they asked about body type worked and was hassle free. All the guys suits fit perfect and they all looked handsome!
  • Joseph
    Joseph P. Married on 01/03/2022

Generation Tux ROCKS!!!

Nothing but absolutely positive things to say about Generation Tux. I found them through a quick internet search, and while I had never used them/heard of them in the past, opted to use them for my wedding in March 2021 based on the positive reviews I saw online. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding, hands down. My groomsmen and I all rented through the company. Excellent customer service (always available and willing to answer any questions I had), great looking suits, and ease of shipping (received my suit rental well in advance of the event - no delays, and ease of shipping suit back - they make it super easy to do!). Also very friendly and willing to work with you should you encounter any issues (ie, not able to ship rental suit back within the 3 days of the event). Overall, had an absolutely positive experience with Generation Tux, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company to anyone looking for suit rentals (definitely will be recommending Generation Tux to all my friends and family for future occasions).
    Stacy P. Married on 12/05/2021

Best Experiece Ever

We used GenerationTux for my wedding due to half of our wedding party being out of our state. We had NO PROBLEMS between removing a groomsmen and getting the suits before the wedding. What I appreciate most is they gave my cousin (a groomsmen) a refund after we found out he couldnt make it to my wedding. These people are amazing to work with! Highly recommend if you want a very stress free experience
    Joe Married on 11/13/2021
    GenerationTux was able to get me a black suit for a wedding in just a few days! The measurement steps were very clear, and when the suit came in (14 days before the event, so plenty of time to make sure it fit), it fit perfectly. I got a lot of compliments on my suit (people said I looked like I had lost weight, the suit fit so slim and perfect), and the pictures will last a lifetime. A black suit isn't something to break out for any old occasion, so I didn't own one- renting from GenerationTux was the next best thing, and I didn't even have to worry if I had changed fits like I would if I had purchased a suit.

Great service, serving a need for guys! Girls have rent the runway, now guys have GenerationTux!
    Josh Married on 10/23/2021

10/10 service.

Long story short, I ordered the wrong size (slim when I needed a normal) and realized this on Tuesday when the Wedding was Saturday morning. I reached out and by Thursday I had the proper fitting outfit in my possession. Everyone in the grooms party had no issues with their outfits. I would have said it would be nicer to get the outfits a little earlier BUT with a response time as fast as they had this argument is unnecessary.
  • Dara
    Dara F. Married on 10/16/2021

High-Quality Suits & Easy Process!

My groom and his groomsmen all used Generation Tux for their suits. This was the first time any of them had used it. First, we ordered swatches. Really glad we did that. Then we did a trial run of the suit a few months ahead of time and we were impressed with the quality and fit.

We had one groomsmen who is tall and lanky. He was surprised at how well his suit fit just from the online questionnaire. The questionnaire is very simple but effective. It doesn't require professional measurements either.

All the groomsmen preferred these suits over any other rentals used previously. It was also cheaper!

The timeliness is also spot-on. The suits all got delivered with plenty of time (like two weeks in advance) in case something was wrong (nothing was wrong for any of our guys) and you have plenty of time to get them returned. The return process is super simple, too.

Overall, we would really recommend using Generation Tux!
    Shawn Married on 10/14/2021
    The best part about Generation Tux was that I didn’t have to go to a store three different times to get measured, pick up the suit, and drop off the suit. I highly recommend!
    Emily C. Married on 10/01/2021

Excellent vendor

Do not hesitate using Generation Tux. I was so nervous for the fit and shipping. Highly recommend! I setup our event online, sent the link to our guys, and they went through the checkout process. The suits arrived 14 days before our wedding, fit perfect, are excellent quality. Really happy with the service! Plus returning is so easy!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 09/20/2021

Wonderful Experience

When we were replanning our postponed wedding in 2021, we panicked when it came time to choose a suit vendor. It appeared that through COVID, many of the suit rental companies had struggled and all of the sudden all of the ones our friends had used didn't seem as reliable. The last thing we wanted to worry about on our wedding week was our wedding party not having their suits.
    We came across Generation Tux and decided to give them a try. We ordered fabric swatches, looked at all of the pictures on their Instagram (tagged) etc. and my husband did an at home try on. Everything seemed pretty great. We were able to set up our event and assign our wedding party a look. As the bride, I also got access so I could monitor progress. It was helpful to be able to track what part of the process each member was at (filling out fit profile, paying, shipped) etc. Each member got their suits about 2 weeks before hand. About half fit perfectly and half needed changes. But by wedding weekend, everybody had a suit that fit them. The nice part was that you could keep all sizes sent to you until after the wedding.

We had fathers, twenty somethings and 2 teenage boys (one very small) all that were able to find their sizes. My husband was debating the slate blue or mystic blue but ultimately went with the mystic suit with vests. They all looked great!
  • Bri Viverito
    Bri V. Married on 09/17/2021

Incredible and easy!!

Generation Tux made it so easy and affordable for all of our groomsmen to get their tuxes in a timely fashion. It was so simple all they had to do was input their measurements, try it on when it arrived, and bam! they were ready to be in the wedding. We loved the quick customer service for some
    of our groomsmen who had to exchange their size - a replacement came in just two days! They make everything so easy to receive and return it was a blessing to not have added stress about all of the groomsmen going together to get tuxes since some of them lived in different states. We highly recommend Generation Tux!!
    Megan W. Married on 09/11/2021

Easy to Order, High Quality & helpful Customer Service!

My husband, his groomsmen, & our dads really loved working with Gen Tux. It’s online only so there’s not a local store to try-on in person. They send free color swatches AND do free home try-ons which was so helpful. All suits arrived at least 10 days in advance. They also send replacement items (no charge) if the fit isn’t quite right. Our planner at Flutter Social had a discount code for rentals too. Highly Recommend!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 09/05/2021

No Hassle & Groom Gets to Keep His Tux

The tuxes were great quality and our groomsmen received so many compliments. They fit a wide size range and the ordering process was straightforward (all done online and/or over-the-phone) without the trouble of having to step foot in a brick-and-mortar store. There was initial hesitancy to go this route because we weren’t sure if all orders would arrive accurately and on time, but Generation Tux made it easy for us to request alterations if needed, all within a reasonable time span. The best perk was that my husband was able to keep his tux because of their ongoing promotion. Thank you so much!

Generation Tux's reply:

Angela, what a great picture of the gentleman! Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on your wedding, we are happy that you had a great experience with us!
  • Holly
    Holly K. Married on 08/21/2021

Worked well for what we needed

Generation Tux sent all our wedding things in plenty of time and despite only asking for minimal measurements, got almost everything right on the first try. They also gave plenty of time to get corrections for the few pieces we needed resized.
  • Eryn
    Eryn Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent customer service

Best customer service! They answered every question quickly and clearly. They made sure all the guys had everything they needed and in the right sizes. Super easy and convenient from start to finish. Even my dad, who is not too tech savvy, thought the whole process was easy! Plus the guys outfits looked great! Loved the slate blue.
    Meredith L. Married on 08/06/2021

Way beyond expectation! Classy look and incredible service!

Generation Tux was AMAZING!!!! I couldn't find the look I wanted at a local store and stumbled upon Generation Tux. I am so glad that I did!!! From day 1- Gen Tux was super helpful and responsive. I had four boys and a fiancé to coordinate- all of whom are different sizes and who live in different locations. One would think that it's crazy to use an on line service for that, but it actually made it easier! We had some last minute needs for new sizes and Generation Tux got us absolutely everything in record time. The boys and my husband looked amazing! Their customer service was what also made this such a great and stress free experience. ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE that I spoke with was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and competent!!! I highly recommend Generation Tux for your special day!!!!
  • Jenny
    Jenny V. Married on 07/11/2021

Classy, cost-effective, and convenient

I used Generation Tux (online service) for myself and my groomsmen for my wedding and highly recommend their service. It was a very easy process and they take you through it step-by-step online. I elected to do the at-home try on as well as choosing free color swatches for the suits and ties. This definitely took the guesswork out of selecting the right suit to match our color scheme. Their measuring process and questionnaire is very straightforward, and they have you send a few pictures in the suit to make sure the fit is absolutely correct. A fun perk that my groomsmen appreciated was the discount--by ordering five suits for my groomsmen, my suit rental was free. But, I used that discount to offset the rental cost for my groomsmen, since weddings can get expensive. When it came time to try on my actual wedding suit, the jacket and shirt were a tad on the small side, but I was able to contact their customer service over the phone and email, send them photos of the fit, and I received a replacement jacket and shirt the next day. They make sure to send you your suit approximately two weeks ahead of time so you have time to try on and make any necessary adjustments. The suits looked amazing, were comfortable, and we all got tons of compliments on how great we looked. The return process is also very convenient, you just take the box they send you the suit in with the return label provided, and put it all in the box and drop it off at any UPS store within 3 days (other companies are 2 days). I’d highly recommend their services to any groom looking to rent suits for the big day because Generation Tux is classy, cost-effective, and convenient.
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 04/17/2021

Super Easy and Handsome Tuxes

Generation Tux was a great company to order our entire bridal party tuxes from. Their website was super easy to use and they had a fantastic selection of styles and colors. Their customer service was superb! When we had slight fit issues, they immediately shipped out new sizes with overnight shipping. I loved the length of time we had our rentals - we received the tuxes 14 days out from our wedding and we didn't have to send them back until 3 days after. I cannot recommend Generation Tux enough - everything was so easy and hassle-free, from start to finish!
    Riley A. Married on 02/12/2021

Absolute best way to ready for your event

Hands down the easiest way to get a suit for an event. I set up my look, input the people in my party and was ready to go. I was able to track the ones who paid. When I had to reschedule due to unforseen circumstances they were more than happy to help. Customer service was quick and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 01/30/2021

Good for groomsmen near and far

Generation Tux was perfect since our groomsmen were spread across the country. Also when my husband needed a different size jacket, they were so fast at getting that shipped out to us.
    Matthew V. Married on 01/11/2021

Custom fit tuxes at affordable prices. CS team was superb

I cannot recommend these guys more highly! I had 9 guys stand with me at my wedding and we all used the Mystic Blue Edge tuxedo. I was a COMPLETE skeptic at first that an 'out of the box'/e-commerce tux site could get the fit right... but after trying out the free at-home trial of my groom's tux I was convinced. It fit me like a custom-tailored tux would... at affordable prices. For the majority of my guys, it was the same. And for the 1 that wanted a slight size up-- he called in and had a new one shipped ASAP. I also dealt with their SUPERB customer service call team a handful of times. Each person I spoke with was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and overall just very human. I legit came back to my job and said we need to hire guys like this for my CS department. Outstanding experience, thank you GenTux.