Twenty-Five Event Management LLC

1605 W. Parkside Lane Suite 2, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Twenty-Five Event Management LLC

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC is a professional wedding event planning company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. With excellent communication skills, industry leadership and a commitment to creativity, this company will work closely with you to understand the vision you have for your wedding day. They will take that vision and employ their skillset; transforming it into something that is uniquely yours. You'll have peace of mind as you watch Twenty-Five Event Management LLC deliver your wedding plans.

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC offers Wedding Day Management and wedding strategy sessions. All are designed with the wedding couples' unique and universal needs in mind. Services offered in these packages include:

• Ceremony, reception services

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC 5
Twenty-Five Event Management LLC 6
Twenty-Five Event Management LLC 7

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Liz was an amazing wedding planner! We hired her on as a partial planner because we wanted to make a lot of vendor and decor decisions ourselves. Liz was able to see our vision for the wedding, support us in our decisions, and then help a ton with vendor follow-ups, reservations, etc. We also had bad weather on the forecast and she made a whole plan B the week before the wedding, calling vendors and making reservations.

On the day of, Liz handled everything and kept it very low-stress for us. There was a fair amount of complexity in our wedding plans for the event, and Liz handled it all with ease. We couldn't have asked for a better person to plan the wedding, run the event, interact with vendors, support guests, be our advocate, save us money, and all the other stuff that Liz did!

Liz goes above and beyond as a wedding planner. Hiring her was the best decision we made for our entire wedding. She really does everything she can to make your wedding perfect. She is incredibly organize and left us at ease on our wedding day. Even all of our vendors RAVED about her.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Twenty-Five Event Management LLC 17
    Twenty-Five Event Management LLC 18

Coretherola · Married on 11/21/2017

Liz was the most efficient professional that I have ever worked with in any facet of business. The time attention and detail that she gave to my dream wedding made it the most perfect event that I could never even fathom. Her follow-up was impeccable. Her detail and wedding acumen prevailed far past anything I could ever imagine. There is not one thing that did not happen that she was not involved in. She protected me as the bride and my interest without one wave. She is amazing. There is no one that I would suggest for any other event, wedding bar mitzvah, quinceanera, business party, Team Builder you name it Liz can run it. I truly feel that I was undercharged. Every penny was worth it. She even helped the get flowers in the car. My cake. You name it she did it. If you want more information please feel free to reach out to me I can talk about her for days.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Twenty-Five Event Management LLC FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Downtown Browne Productions
    Downtown Browne Productions Wedding DJs

Liz and her team at Twenty-Five Event Management do a terrific job. In particular I enjoy how "hands on" Liz is with her events. She really helps make the connections between her clients and us (their wedding vendors) smooth and fun. If you're considering an event planner to help with your festivities we highly recommend this team.

• 1605 W. Parkside Lane Suite 2 Phoenix, AZ, 85027 See on map