118 Marion, Suite 130, Lexington, KY 40517 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Relix Bridal

From the moment you walk through our door, you will notice WHY we are different! Our modern store was intentionally designed to provide a very open and welcoming feel, allowing you to see everything we offer without having to navigate through a maze of racks or be accompanied by a sales person. Our store is open 7 days a week for you to comfortably and casually browse our collections to get an idea of what we carry and if it is the right fit for you. We want you to have access to our gowns to see, touch, and feel the quality of each of our designers’ collections or shop for accessories and merchandise hassle-free.

If you are interested in actually trying on, an appointment is required. This 2hr appointment guarantees you will have a dedicated stylist to guide you through the entire process and ensures we are able to provide you with an unforgettable experience! Upon entering our salon, your stylist will visit with you to learn your vision and your price point. We aren’t here to “sell” you…. we are here to assist you in selecting gowns to try on that achieve the perfect look for your big day, while respecting your budget.

We have something for every bride starting at $1,200 to $4,000, with an average price point of $1,500 to $2,500. Our prices are clearly marked on every item. We don’t use price “ranges” or steer you towards a certain designer based on the budget you provide us when making your appointment. Our knowledgeable stylists will help you find the perfect look while being a trusted advisor on fit, style, and all available options.

We do have a dedicated rack of sample sale gowns that have been reduced to prices starting at $500. These gowns were once part of our bridal gown collection, and now they can be yours at a fraction of the cost! Sizes range from bridal size 8 to 14.

Now that you know a little about us, book an appointment so we can learn a little more about you! We promise to walk you through this fun journey!

• Twirl Boutique Lexington
Gowns
lovely bride 51 1043873 1555471556

4 Reviews for Relix Bridal

Taylor Woosley · Getting married on 10/02/2020

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience!

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Relix Bridal! The customer service was amazing, the selection was beautiful and reasonably priced, and it truly is a one stop shop. Not only was the shopping experience fun and relaxing, they do everything in house. Alterations... storage... everything! As a stressed bride trying to plan a wedding, it is such a relief to know my wedding dress is the one thing I won't have to worry about. I highly recommend booking an appointment at Relix. I wasn't rushed through my appointment, I tried on as many dresses as I wanted, and they were very warm and welcoming. I could not be happier to be a Relix Bride!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Relix Bridal's reply:

Hi Taylor!

You are the best! We are so thrilled you had a fabulous time with us. You are a doll! So grateful that you are a #relixbride.

XOXO-
    the R E L I X team
  • Nikki

Nikki Sifri · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Amazing team and dresses!

I just bought my dress at Relix a couple days ago and my experience with them was nothing but amazing. From my first phone encounter scheduling an appointment to the minute I walked out the door, the team was incredible. I came to shop by myself just to see what styles and silhouettes I would like most (before getting my closest family's and friend's opinions) and they made me feel so comfortable and in place. They were loving, honest with my selections and body type (a rarity at shops trying to make a sale), and stayed within + lower than the budget I gave them. Not to mention, their dress selection was beautiful. Then when I said "yes to the dress", they celebrated with me and helped me show off the dress to my family through FaceTime! I highly recommend Relix to anyone shopping around for their wedding dress. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Shannel

Shannel Cacho · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Exceptional Shopping Experience!

Choosing to go dress shopping at Relix Bridal, was one of the best decisions I have made so far in my wedding planning process. I had a feeling I was going to find my dress at Relix, and part of the reason that I felt this way is because of the bridal profile that they sent me after I made my appointment. This profile was very comprehensive and asked me everything from what kind of wedding I was having to what kind of fabric, style, train, etc... that I wanted along with my budget. In my opinion when I saw this survey it made me feel like my consultant would have time to do their research to help me find what I want, which can make the process a lot smoother.

From the time I walked in, I felt at ease, the store has a very welcome and relaxed feel to it. Debbie was my consultant and gave me the rundown and then let us go to the racks to find dresses. Another thing about the store set up is the viewing area, it was perfect. The viewing area has tall mirrors set up in about 180 degrees, that allow you to see the dress from every angle under the lights.

Debbie was amazing in the entire process, she stood back at first to get a feel for me and what I wanted before making suggestions of her own, even though I told her that I was open to suggestions. We never spoke about my budget (it was in the survey), but she never pulled a dress for me that was outside of my budget which let me know that she did take the time to look at my survey. She was very helpful and had a great personality. Chasta, the other consultant was in the store as well, and she helped us get things when needed and offered her opinion, she was very helpful. There was never a point in the visit where I felt like they were pressuring me to buy or go outside of my budget, which I was honestly prepared for and had built a cushion into what I had told them my budget was in case they did try to do that. I honestly just appreciate how genuine they were and how much they tried to make the experience as positive as possible. I am quieter, and a bit shy, and it situations like dress shopping I can get overwhelmed, and not once did Debbie or Chasta overwhelm me. From start to finish I had the best experience. I found my dress, and Debbie had a matching veil for me which really just sealed the deal. They offered us a champagne toast, which I was inclined to decline, but I didn't and I am glad that we didn't because it definitely added to the experience.

I am beyond proud to be a Relix Bride and will forever shout my praises of not only Relix but the two amazing women behind it. If you don't have a dress you need to go to Relix, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Relix Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Relix Bridal 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Relix Bridal 2
    WeddingWire Incentive

Mention that you found us on WeddingWire and we will honor 10% OFF your entire purchase!

*must mention this at purchase. See store for additional details.

1 Event

• Dec Fri

Elysee by Enzoani POP UP

Request Information
    • When:
      Dec 13, 2019 12:00 AM - Dec 15, 12:00 AM (2 days event)
    • Location:
      118 Marion, Suite 130, Lexington, Lexington

We will have our NEWEST collection, ELYSEE by Enzoani in store for ONE weekend only!

Book NOW!