118 Marion, Suite 130, Lexington, KY 40517 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Relix Bridal

STORE REOPENING Update:

We are so ready to be back OPEN May 20th. There are a few additional precautions we will be implemented to ensure the safety of everyone that enters our store and to keep your appointment as smooth and fun as it should be.

We will be APPOINTMENT ONLY for the forseeable future. If you plan to visit our store for any reason, please call in advance to see is we have availability to get you in. Please call us to get addtional information regarding the additional precautions.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

From the moment you walk through our door, you will notice WHY we are different! Our modern store was intentionally designed to provide a very open and welcoming feel, allowing you to see everything we offer without having to navigate through a maze of racks or be accompanied by a sales person. Our store is open 7 days a week for you to comfortably and casually browse our collections to get an idea of what we carry and if it is the right fit for you. We want you to have access to our gowns to see, touch, and feel the quality of each of our designers’ collections or shop for accessories and merchandise hassle-free.

If you are interested in actually trying on, an appointment is required. This 2hr appointment guarantees you will have a dedicated stylist to guide you through the entire process and ensures we are able to provide you with an unforgettable experience! Upon entering our salon, your stylist will visit with you to learn your vision and your price point. We aren’t here to “sell” you…. we are here to assist you in selecting gowns to try on that achieve the perfect look for your big day, while respecting your budget.

Our collections start at $1,200 to $3,000, with an average price point of $1,500 to $2,500. Our prices are clearly marked on every item. We don’t use price “ranges” or steer you towards a certain designer based on the budget you provide us when making your appointment. Our knowledgeable stylists will help you find the perfect look while being a trusted advisor on fit, style, and all available options.

We do have a dedicated rack of sample sale gowns that have been reduced to prices starting at $500. These gowns were once part of our bridal gown collection, and now they can be yours at a fraction of the cost! Sizes range from bridal size 8 to 14.

Now that you know a little about us, book an appointment so we can learn a little more about you! We promise to walk you through this fun journey!

12dda471 0227 497e a2e2 d2bfa626a5bd 51 1043873 158937557184225

7 Reviews for Relix Bridal

• Sammy

Sammy Pigg · Married on 10/10/2020

Special experience

Came here Spontaneously with my mom and sister to try on a few dresses we found. Chasta walked me through picking out dresses and trying them on. After I tried a few dresses on, she hand picked one out for me to try. All of the dresses were beautiful but the dress she picked out was the one! She knows exactly what she is doing and is very talented. I felt like a princess in it. Chasta went above and beyond to make it a special experience for me. I HIGHLY recommend all brides come here for your wedding dress, it is so worth it!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Taylor Woosley · Married on 10/02/2020

I could not have asked for a better dress shopping experience!

I absolutely LOVED my experience at Relix Bridal! The customer service was amazing, the selection was beautiful and reasonably priced, and it truly is a one stop shop. Not only was the shopping experience fun and relaxing, they do everything in house. Alterations... storage... everything! As a stressed bride trying to plan a wedding, it is such a relief to know my wedding dress is the one thing I won't have to worry about. I highly recommend booking an appointment at Relix. I wasn't rushed through my appointment, I tried on as many dresses as I wanted, and they were very warm and welcoming. I could not be happier to be a Relix Bride!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Relix Bridal's reply:

Hi Taylor!

You are the best! We are so thrilled you had a fabulous time with us. You are a doll! So grateful that you are a #relixbride.

XOXO-
    the R E L I X team

Relix Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Relix Bridal 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Relix Bridal 2
    WeddingWire Incentive

Mention that you found us on WeddingWire and we will honor 10% OFF your entire purchase!

*must mention this at purchase. See store for additional details.

• 118 Marion, Suite 130 Lexington, KY, 40517 See on map
    859-523-1723 (Phone number)
    Location of (Relix Bridal)