Relix Bridal

Lexington, KY View map

From the moment you walk through our door, you will notice why we are different. Our modern store was intentionally designed to provide a very open and welcoming feel, allowing you to see everything we offer without having to navigate through a maze of racks or be accompanied by a sales person. Our store is open 7 days a week, by appointment, for you to comfortably and casually browse our inventory to get an idea of what we carry. We want you to have access to our gowns to see, touch, and feel gowns from our most loved designers’ collections or shop for accessories and merchandise hassle-free.

We offer a few different appointment types ranging from a consultation to a full bridal styling appointment. If you are interested in trying on to find the most magical gown, an appointment is REQUIRED. This appointment guarantees that you will have a stylist to guide you through our process to ensure we are able to provide you with an elevated experience! We are not here to “sell” you, we are here to guide you in selecting gowns to try on that achieve the perfect look for your big day, while respecting your vision and budget. Our gown collections start at $1,500 to $4,000, with an average price point of $1,800 to $2,500. Our knowledgeable stylists will help you find the perfect look while being a trusted advisor on fit, style, and all available options.

We do have a dedicated rack of sample sale gowns that have been reduced to prices starting at $700. These gowns were once part of our bridal gown collection, and now they can be yours at a fraction of the cost! Sizes range from bridal size 8 to14. For additional information and photos of what is available in our sample sale, be sure to check out our Pinterest page.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Graham
    Graham P. Married on 10/02/2021

AMAZING experience.

Y'ALL RELIX was the most incredible dress shopping experience. I wasn't sure what I wanted and they made everything so easy and comfortable. The dress that was THE DRESS was one that I wouldn't have grabbed had it not been for the amazing women at RELIX. They were able to fit my style, personality, and body type and find the perfect dress for me. LOVE that they have an alteration package so I KNOW my dress is in good hands until it is time to come home. The ladies are friendly and always remember me; I never feel like just another bride, but like a friend when I go in there. I can't recommend them enough!
    Amy K. Married on 06/19/2021

Mother of the bride and bride

The gown selection was wonderful. The staff are simply amazing. We were so lucky to have worked with these guys. They are professional and dependable.
  • Cindi
    Cindi H. Married on 05/25/2021

Outstanding

Relix was absolute the best experience we had with dress shopping! Chasta is the very BEST. She went above and beyond with every single detail. She understood my daughters style and personality immediately. The store is gorgeous and has such an awesome selection. Chasta and staff are 5 star. I would recommend Relix to all brides searching for a wedding dress.

Deals

Relix Bridal 1
Discount

Mention that you found us on WeddingWire and we will honor 10% OFF your entire purchase!

*must mention this at purchase. See store for additional details.

118 Marion, Suite 130 Lexington, KY, 40517
859-523-1723
Location of (Relix Bridal)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding