118 Marion, Suite 130, Lexington, KY 40517 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Relix Bridal

We will be APPOINTMENT ONLY for the forseeable future. If you plan to visit our store for any reason, please call in advance to see is we have availability to get you in. Please call us to get addtional information regarding the additional precautions.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

From the moment you walk through our door, you will notice WHY we are different! Our modern store was intentionally designed to provide a very open and welcoming feel, allowing you to see everything we offer without having to navigate through a maze of racks or be accompanied by a sales person. Our store is open 7 days a week for you to comfortably and casually browse our collections to get an idea of what we carry and if it is the right fit for you. We want you to have access to our gowns to see, touch, and feel the quality of each of our designers’ collections or shop for accessories and merchandise hassle-free.

If you are interested in actually trying on, an appointment is required. This 2hr appointment guarantees you will have a dedicated stylist to guide you through the entire process and ensures we are able to provide you with an unforgettable experience! Upon entering our salon, your stylist will visit with you to learn your vision and your price point. We aren’t here to “sell” you…. we are here to assist you in selecting gowns to try on that achieve the perfect look for your big day, while respecting your budget.

Our collections start at $1,200 to $3,000, with an average price point of $1,500 to $2,500. Our prices are clearly marked on every item. We don’t use price “ranges” or steer you towards a certain designer based on the budget you provide us when making your appointment. Our knowledgeable stylists will help you find the perfect look while being a trusted advisor on fit, style, and all available options.

We do have a dedicated rack of sample sale gowns that have been reduced to prices starting at $500. These gowns were once part of our bridal gown collection, and now they can be yours at a fraction of the cost! Sizes range from bridal size 8 to 14.

Now that you know a little about us, book an appointment so we can learn a little more about you! We promise to walk you through this fun journey!

• Woman-owned

9 Reviews for Relix Bridal

• Cindi

Cindi H. · Married on 05/25/2021

Outstanding

Relix was absolute the best experience we had with dress shopping! Chasta is the very BEST. She went above and beyond with every single detail. She understood my daughters style and personality immediately. The store is gorgeous and has such an awesome selection. Chasta and staff are 5 star. I would recommend Relix to all brides searching for a wedding dress.

Sent on 05/25/2021

Tayler C. · Married on 04/08/2021

Incredible

I cannot say enough good things about this shop and the girls that work there. I bought a gown today and had a wonderful, relaxed experience. They made me feel special from the moment I walked in and gave me honest opinions on what looked best for my shape. I went in expecting just to get an idea of what I wanted, but ended up falling in love with a gown. My mom lives a long distance away so they helped me FaceTime her and show her the details of the gown while answering any of her questions, afterwards they stepped away for me to talk to her in private over the phone (something small but so appreciated honestly). I decided to go for lunch after my appointment and then come back and buy the gown if I was still feeling just as in love. I left feeling comfortable, like I was supported but not pushed in any way to buy a gown, and so, so happy. I came back during a busy time and they went out of their way to accommodate me, allowed me to try it on again, answered any financial questions, and helped me seal the deal with a bottle of rosé. Honestly 100% the best shop I've ever been to and I left feeling like the happiest gal in the world. It is awesome to have this shop so close to home. :)

Edit to add: One year later I walked down the aisle in my perfect gown. Relix worked with me every step of the way to make my experience incredible. I love the veil & bridesmaids gowns we purchased there, too. I appreciated the way they treated me during alterations -- I worked with Chasta and their seamstress, I had 3-4 fittings to make sure every detail was perfect. They remained honest and didn't mind at all to make sure every detail was top notch. I can't thank them enough for giving me my dream dress & look for wedding day.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Relix Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Relix Bridal 1
    WeddingWire Incentive

Mention that you found us on WeddingWire and we will honor 10% OFF your entire purchase!

*must mention this at purchase. See store for additional details.

• 118 Marion, Suite 130 Lexington, KY, 40517 See on map
    859-523-1723 (Phone number)
    Location of (Relix Bridal)