Damascus, OR 97089 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Krystle Clear Events

An organized and talented wedding planner in Portland, Krystle Clear Events will allow you to sit back and enjoy as she makes your event extra special. Whether you need assistance with design ideas, developing a budget, choosing vendors or constructing the timeline, Krystle Clear Events offers a variety of services and options to meet your needs.

Couples may choose from month-of coordination, partial planning, full-service planning and hourly consultation options. Each has its own select services and various price range to accommodate your unique vision. For example, day-of is for the couple who wants control over planning the wedding, but wants help the day of. Full service covers everything and anything, while partial indicates you want a hands-on role with a professional to guide you. Some services in these packages include:

• Bartending

Krystle Clear Events 4
  • Pirin

Pirin · Married on 06/07/2019

Krystle is the best!

I’ve worked with a few coordinators in the past as a bridesmaid/MOH but I’ve always had some type of complaint about them. When it was time to find a coordinator for my wedding, Krystle was the only one who stood out. I’m from California and so I had to do phone interviews before I actually met them in person. The interviews were great but they were already telling me things that I shouldn’t do or can’t do for MY wedding. I was able to narrow it down to two. The other coordinator was very mellow and not very talkative. But when I met Krystle, she was bubbly and already started planning our wedding before we even hired her. Because of that and energy we decided to hired her. Throughout the whole process she was easy to contact, always checking in on me and had amazing ideas when I was stuck. She was always reminding me that she was here for me when I was stressed or suffering from anxiety. Anyways, fast forward to my wedding... it was the only day out of the week that it rained. We had a plan b for the rain but Krystle knew that I didn’t want to use the plan b. As soon as the sun came out she gathered everyone together so we could have our beautiful ceremony. Her assistant was also super funny and sweet as she took care of me before my entrance.

There’s so much to say. My reception was amazing. There were things that went wrong which were out of Krystle’s and my control but she was great throughout the whole wedding. She even helped my parents get an Uber and drive them to the meet up spot.

I guess I’m just rambling on but I guess what I’m trying to say is that Krystle is great and helped me create my memorable dream wedding. I love you for all that you did for our wedding. Thank you and please keep in touch!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Around!

Krystal was worth way more than we expected...and we expected a lot. From the details you would hope your wedding planner would take care of, to the minor details we didn’t even know to look for, she was on top of it all. Stop looking and book her for your wedding. Krystal will help you exceed any vision of your dream wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cerimon House
    Cerimon House Historic Weddings

Krystle is a consummate wedding professional. She is responsive, efficient, knowledgeable and makes every event and wedding better with her participation. Krystle is our go-to expert on wedding coordination.

• Heavenly Bridal Boutique
    Heavenly Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We have participated in several Events where Krystle was the Coordinator. She has the ability to see the Big Picture and an amazing eye for the details. Her thoughtfulness, experience and creativity make working with her a pleasure!

• Photography By Ajay
    Photography By Ajay Wedding Photographers

You can stop looking any further for another Wedding Planner. Krystle is the most talented, most creative, hard worker out there! As a wedding vendor myself, I get to see behind the scenes of Krystle working. She is so calm and focused and I know she has your best interest at heart. I am always excited and relieved to see that Krystle is working the same day I am. I highly recommend Krystle Clear Events for your wedding day!! You will love her to pieces just like I do.

• Damascus, 97089 See on map