Damascus, OR 97089 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Krystle Clear Events

An organized and talented wedding planner in Portland, Krystle Clear Events will allow you to sit back and enjoy as she makes your event extra special. Whether you need assistance with design ideas, developing a budget, choosing vendors or constructing the timeline, Krystle Clear Events offers a variety of services and options to meet your needs.

Couples may choose from month-of coordination, partial planning, full-service planning and hourly consultation options. Each has its own select services and various price range to accommodate your unique vision. For example, day-of is for the couple who wants control over planning the wedding, but wants help the day of. Full service covers everything and anything, while partial indicates you want a hands-on role with a professional to guide you. Some services in these packages include:

• Bartending

Krystle Clear Events 2
Krystle Clear Events 3
Krystle Clear Events 4

AJ · Married on 09/16/2018

Krystal had a tremendous positive impact on our day

Our experience with Krystle was better than I could’ve ever imagined. It started with a meeting about 6 months before the wedding. She asked my husband and I what our visions were for our special day. She took diligent notes and was very helpful. She even had done a wedding at our venue and was very insightful on what worked and what didn’t. The next day we received an email with all the notes she had taken, a timeline and a mock layout of our venue. (This was so helpful!) Krystle made sure to reach out to us often for any updates we had made and to make sure we were on track with all of our vendors. A few weeks before the wedding our parents, Krystle and my husband and I went to the venue to make sure our layout was accurate and to clarify any questions or concerns we had. A few days before a wedding we had our rehearsal, where our entire families and wedding party met at the venue. Krystal was very helpful with orchestrating this and making sure we stayed on track. When the wedding day came, I was 100% confident that was day was going to be perfect because of Kystle’s organization and communication skills. This was the best money we spent on the wedding. It ensured that our family was able to enjoy every moment of our special day. Her attention to detail and professional demeanor are huge assets of hers. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your wedding and not worry about the little details, hire Krystal. Other than choosing the right spouse, choosing Krystal will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katie Mosher · Married on 09/03/2018

Excellent!

We worked with Krystle Allen during our wedding this year at Ainsworth House & Garden. Krystle made the planning process before hand seamless, helping us organize our wedding day and always quickly responded to any emails or questions I might have in between scheduled meetings. My goal for my wedding was to have fun and be stress free. Krystle played a huge part of my goal coming true. From the start of the rehearsal to the end of our wedding, Krystle made sure that I didn't need to worry or think about a thing and I saw my vision for my beautiful wedding day come to life. I would highly recommend Krystle to any bride. She is not only professional, organized and experienced but caring, warm and friendly.

Sent on 10/19/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cerimon House
    Cerimon House Historic Weddings

Krystle is a consummate wedding professional. She is responsive, efficient, knowledgeable and makes every event and wedding better with her participation. Krystle is our go-to expert on wedding coordination.

• Heavenly Bridal Boutique
    Heavenly Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We have participated in several Events where Krystle was the Coordinator. She has the ability to see the Big Picture and an amazing eye for the details. Her thoughtfulness, experience and creativity make working with her a pleasure!

• Photography By Ajay
    Photography By Ajay Wedding Photographers

You can stop looking any further for another Wedding Planner. Krystle is the most talented, most creative, hard worker out there! As a wedding vendor myself, I get to see behind the scenes of Krystle working. She is so calm and focused and I know she has your best interest at heart. I am always excited and relieved to see that Krystle is working the same day I am. I highly recommend Krystle Clear Events for your wedding day!! You will love her to pieces just like I do.

• Damascus, 97089 See on map