Krystle Clear Events Reviews

43 Reviews for Krystle Clear Events

• Persimmon

Persimmon CC · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Personable and Knowledgeable

Krystle, with Krystle Clear Events, it an absolute GEM! She is not only makes for a wonderful Event Coordinator, but she was also the perfect partner who helped me a styled shoot for my venue. Krystle really assisted me in honing in my ideas to create the best looks possible that I was trying to create. Day of, she was there to help, and caught all the necessary details to make our pictures turn out just right. I will always recommend Krystle for any vendor looking for assistance with a styled shoot, or a wedding couple needing that extra hand to take the pressure off their shoulders; she is your gal ;)

Sent on 10/23/2020

The Brent Family Farm · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Krystle is amazing!

Krystle is amazing! She is well organized and really focuses on getting it right, even down to the small details. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Quan · Married on 12/07/2020

Krystle is the best

Krystle is so skilled at what she does. She is so calm and organized.
    I was not looking forward to planning a wedding. I felt intimidated by the amount of work and information. It seems like there are so many details that you "must do". Krystle really helped take the scariness of planning a wedding away and made me feel accepted. And when we had to change our plans several times between January to July around COVID, she was with us every step of the way. She helped us navigate these uncertain times and coordinated vendors.
    I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Sarah Eleanor Pilkington · Married on 10/09/2020

Loved Working with Krystle!

We had the pleasure of working with Krystle at Ainsworth House & Gardens in Oregon City, and she made our experience great! She was very knowledgeable and organized, and was available for any questions we had. She was also very flexible with planning during Covid-19, and met with us a couple extra times to make sure we were comfortable with how the wedding would be handled. She was great with our other vendors, and made wedding planning a (relative) breeze! We highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Emily Meeks · Married on 09/28/2020

Krystle is simply the best!

I have worked with Krystle on multiple different occasions and have absolutely loved her! She is very professional, amazingly talented, and a really fun person to be around!
    She really goes above and beyond for everyone around her and I reccomend her coordinating 100%!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Krystle Clear Events's reply:

Thank you Emily! Creating beautiful photoshoots is what is getting me through 2020! If I can't have all the weddings originally booked at least I can work with my favorite vendors like you to create images to inspire future couples ♡
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 09/12/2020

Krystle is THE BEST!!

Where do I begin… our families, my husband, and I all agree Krystle was the MVP of our wedding and absolutely incredible at what she does. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU for going above and beyond for our Sept 12 wedding. She is the best coordinator anyone could ever want — every possible challenge was thrown at us for our big day and she handled every hurdle with grace, professionalism, calm, and determination. First there was COVID and we completely changed our plans from a 230-person wedding to 20 of our closest family (she was so helpful with the transition!), then a few days before there were the Oregon fires and we had to alter our plans again because of the severe smoke (she took the reins with the “how it’ll work” and kept me calm), and then she saved the day by finding us a new amazing photographer at 11pm the night before our wedding (and made sure our style wants, day-of plans, and payment were taken care of so we could focus on the big day). Despite all the changes and challenges, our wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly — all because of Krystle. She was a joy to collaborate and work with, someone you can really count on and trust. She’s so fantastic, we simply cannot recommend her enough! You’re the best, Krystle!!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Amy Cach · Married on 08/29/2020

Would recommend Krystal!!

Our venue required us to get a wedding coordinator and recommended Krystal. Wedding planning was turbulent to say the least with COVID, but Krystal helped up navigate the changes and pull off such a wonderful day. Once our date crept closer, she really took over and the week of the wedding, I did close to nothing but enjoy each moment and take everything in-which its worth it weight in gold! Our day was absolutely perfect and I know Krystal played a large role in making it run seamless! She is easy to work with, thorough, assertive enough when needed (not pushy or rude though at all!), and truly cares about making your day exactly what YOU want!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Thank you Amy!
    Turbulent is a great way to describe 2020! Man what a year! But you did it! And boy was your day amazing, beautiful and full of love 💘 I'm so happy I was able to be your rock through it all.
  • Thuy

Thuy · Married on 08/09/2020

Excellent service

We are so lucky to had Krystle on our wedding day, she take care A to Z for us, our can’t be perfect with Krystle , you are the best, I love to said bottom of my heart thank you so much,

Sent on 10/16/2020

Krystle Clear Events's reply:

Thank you Thuy♡ I know that things may not have been exactly as we planned with the 2020 craziness, but it sure was Beautiful to celebrate with those closes to you. Take care
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Mccullough · Married on 08/08/2020

We love Krystle!

Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without you. You truly did deliver great services and you’re also extremely nice and fun, which is an added bonus! You were patient and helpful amidst all of the changes we made throughout the planning process due to Covid. You never hesitated when I asked for your opinion or emailed you for the hundredth time with yet another change to our wedding. You went above and beyond with setup and organization of all the little details the day before and day of that really made the day that much more special. On top of everything else, you traveled to the Oregon coast after we had to change the venue when the original plan we signed the contract for was a Gresham wedding. I hope you truly know how grateful we are that you were apart of our special day. I would recommend you to everyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator and on top of that, a great friend. Thanks again Krystle. We couldn’t have done it without you!

Ben & Caitlin Renna

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Jessika

Jessika Chi · Married on 05/08/2020

Worth every penny!

Krystle is worth every penny!! As a bride who planned 95% of the wedding, I was skeptical that I would need a wedding coordinator. I was wrong. Krystle was 100% needed. She did everything on the day of my wedding. I did not have to stress out about anything. She is very professional and organized. Having her there to manage all of the details and logistics made all of the difference. I would highly recommend Krystle to others!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Krystle Clear Events's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was my pleasure working with you and Eric it was so much fun! From the Hawaiian food to the extremely cute photo bus, I loved all of the elements you included. Thanks for having me ♡
  • Emily

Emily Strahan · Married on 09/20/2019

Best decision we made!

Hiring Krystle as our coordinator was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day. From the beginning her communication was timely and professional, she was very flexible and accommodating with our vision, and overall we felt her services were an excellent value. On our wedding day, she went absolutely above and beyond our expectations. She took the initiative to take care of small things that otherwise would not have been done, some without even being asked to do. Krystle was so kind and easy to be around. I can not recommend her services highly enough.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • I

Ilana Jaffe-Lewis · Married on 09/01/2019

Krystle was our Day-of Coordinator for our wedding

Krystle was our day-of coordinator at Ainsworth House and Gardens. She was amazing! Every step of the way, she was calm, knowledgeable, and flexible. We felt in complete control of our wedding, but never responsible for making it all happen alone. She anticipated our needs and kept the day going smoothly. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. we highly recommend Krystle for your future wedding planning/coordinating needs. She’s terrific!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Eilia

Eilia · Married on 08/05/2019

Rockstar Coordinator!

Krystle is a freaking rockstar. My husband and I would not have survived our wedding day without her! She was super responsive and great to meet up with and communicate with leading up the wedding, she had everything planned out and all of the details understood and documented. During the wedding day she was absolutely on top of everything and made sure everything ran smoothly and just told us where and when to go. Our biggest worry of the day was making sure that she took time to sit down and EAT herself, because she was so attentive and helpful. At the end of the night, she handled so much of the breakdown and put away stuff into boxes, etc. while we were dancing and we didn't even know it was going on. So great to find everything organized and put away when we woke up the next morning. We cannot recommend Krystle enough!!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/02/2019

Without a hitch

Krystal was great. She thought of all the things we hadn't, adjusted around things as needed and kept everything running smooth. The day was truly care free and fun. I am so glad she was there to keep everything and everyone on track.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Pirin

Pirin · Married on 06/07/2019

Krystle is the best!

I’ve worked with a few coordinators in the past as a bridesmaid/MOH but I’ve always had some type of complaint about them. When it was time to find a coordinator for my wedding, Krystle was the only one who stood out. I’m from California and so I had to do phone interviews before I actually met them in person. The interviews were great but they were already telling me things that I shouldn’t do or can’t do for MY wedding. I was able to narrow it down to two. The other coordinator was very mellow and not very talkative. But when I met Krystle, she was bubbly and already started planning our wedding before we even hired her. Because of that and energy we decided to hired her. Throughout the whole process she was easy to contact, always checking in on me and had amazing ideas when I was stuck. She was always reminding me that she was here for me when I was stressed or suffering from anxiety. Anyways, fast forward to my wedding... it was the only day out of the week that it rained. We had a plan b for the rain but Krystle knew that I didn’t want to use the plan b. As soon as the sun came out she gathered everyone together so we could have our beautiful ceremony. Her assistant was also super funny and sweet as she took care of me before my entrance.

There’s so much to say. My reception was amazing. There were things that went wrong which were out of Krystle’s and my control but she was great throughout the whole wedding. She even helped my parents get an Uber and drive them to the meet up spot.

I guess I’m just rambling on but I guess what I’m trying to say is that Krystle is great and helped me create my memorable dream wedding. I love you for all that you did for our wedding. Thank you and please keep in touch!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/17/2018

Best Around!

Krystal was worth way more than we expected...and we expected a lot. From the details you would hope your wedding planner would take care of, to the minor details we didn’t even know to look for, she was on top of it all. Stop looking and book her for your wedding. Krystal will help you exceed any vision of your dream wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2018

AJ · Married on 09/16/2018

Krystal had a tremendous positive impact on our day

Our experience with Krystle was better than I could’ve ever imagined. It started with a meeting about 6 months before the wedding. She asked my husband and I what our visions were for our special day. She took diligent notes and was very helpful. She even had done a wedding at our venue and was very insightful on what worked and what didn’t. The next day we received an email with all the notes she had taken, a timeline and a mock layout of our venue. (This was so helpful!) Krystle made sure to reach out to us often for any updates we had made and to make sure we were on track with all of our vendors. A few weeks before the wedding our parents, Krystle and my husband and I went to the venue to make sure our layout was accurate and to clarify any questions or concerns we had. A few days before a wedding we had our rehearsal, where our entire families and wedding party met at the venue. Krystal was very helpful with orchestrating this and making sure we stayed on track. When the wedding day came, I was 100% confident that was day was going to be perfect because of Kystle’s organization and communication skills. This was the best money we spent on the wedding. It ensured that our family was able to enjoy every moment of our special day. Her attention to detail and professional demeanor are huge assets of hers. If you want to thoroughly enjoy your wedding and not worry about the little details, hire Krystal. Other than choosing the right spouse, choosing Krystal will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Katie Mosher · Married on 09/03/2018

Excellent!

We worked with Krystle Allen during our wedding this year at Ainsworth House & Garden. Krystle made the planning process before hand seamless, helping us organize our wedding day and always quickly responded to any emails or questions I might have in between scheduled meetings. My goal for my wedding was to have fun and be stress free. Krystle played a huge part of my goal coming true. From the start of the rehearsal to the end of our wedding, Krystle made sure that I didn't need to worry or think about a thing and I saw my vision for my beautiful wedding day come to life. I would highly recommend Krystle to any bride. She is not only professional, organized and experienced but caring, warm and friendly.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Krystle was amazing. Definitely worth every penny spent. Her prices were reasonable and she made our day run so smoothly. From months before the wedding she was constantly communicating with us, checking in, and answering questions. She asked us questions to make sure we had thought everything through. She went with us to meet with various vendors and they all spoke very highly of her as well. She was quick to respond and always had an answer for us!

The rehearsal and wedding day ran so smoothly. She was so organized, on top of everything, spoke up when she needed to and was kind about it all :) She made sure we were prepared, had our food and a drink already plated for us when we got to our table and just made sure the night was perfect. She was flexible to our needs/desires as the night went on and was a vital part of our special day! I definitely would recommend Krystle to help with your wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Clare

Clare Marshall · Married on 07/13/2018

Excellent Wedding Coordinator

Krystle was an awesome wedding coordinator and I'd recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She has skills on both ends of the spectrum: she easily filled in the gaps for us when we didn't have answers or requests, and she also was great at taking detailed requests from us when we had them and making our vision happen. She deftly managed many last minute changes with little to go on and easily navigated our massive wedding party. She was both always there when we needed her, and a ghost that never needed our attention. Hire her so you can have as smooth of a wedding day as we did!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

Krystle was a dream to work with for our wedding this July. She is kind, organized, and a total rock-star on the day-of our wedding. I honestly was on the fence about hiring someone to coordinate the week/day of activities, and now I couldn't dream of doing it without Krystle.

She was on top of everything from start to finish -- she attended to in person site visits, took meticulous notes, and followed up with all the vendors before the big day. On the day of, she made sure all the tables we set up and looking fab, made sure we stuck to the timeline (but wasn't overbearing with it), and made sure that everyone was where they needed to be on time.

I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a stress free planning process and day-of. Thanks again, Krystle!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Mary · Married on 06/09/2018

Great venue, even greater coordinators! We enjoyed our wedding day so much.

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • Lily

Lily Smolinski · Married on 06/08/2018

Exceptional

Krystle was absolutely wonderful to work with during our wedding. We Incorporated many different activities and details into our multi-cultural event and she didn't miss a single detail. We were able to relax on the day of because we knew Krystle would ensure everything went according to our plan. We highly recommend her as a wedding coordinator. 5/5

Sent on 10/15/2018

Thank you Lily!
    It was so much fun incorporating all of the details into your wedding! It's memorable weddings like yours that keep me going.

tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Krystle is on top of EVERYTHING! she did an amazing job giving us guidance, was extremely responsive to all my last minute requests and questions, and very thorough in her event organization skills! I would definitely work with her again! Super nice too - recommend 100%

Sent on 11/10/2017

Mike · Married on 09/10/2017

The top notch rating was well earned and easily deserved. Krystle was on top of her game from planning the ceremony through her flawless execution of our coordinating our wedding. Many of our family and friends commented on how smooth the ceremony and reception were. She has a gracious and welcoming demeanor, careful attention to detail, and was a pleasure to work with on her wedding. Job well done to Krystle!

Sent on 11/10/2017