120 S. 10th Street, Louisville, KY 40202 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Loft @ Old 502 Winery

The Loft is located on the second floor of a winery and includes a fully functional bar and its own restrooms. It is full of character, charm, and rustic features, this beautiful 2,000 square foot space can accommodate up to 150 seated or 200 for a cocktail style reception. All rentals include tables, chairs, set up & breakdown, cleaning, 1 bartender, and an event specialist to help you through the process. It is closely located off the exit of I-64 on 10th street, right in the middle of Main and Market. We do not have our own food service but do not mind if another caterer comes in. We would love to work with you with any event need. We have changed management so please reach out to Rebecca Hill at Rebecca@old502.com for more information.

• Talon Winery & Vineyards

Loft @ Old 502 Winery 1
Loft @ Old 502 Winery 2
Loft @ Old 502 Winery 3

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

This venue is a GREAT option for people wanting something more unique but are wanting to stay in the downtown area. I love the rustic look of the space and it fit perfectly with the theme I wanted for my wedding. I also think this venue is extremely affordable based on others in the same area & it includes tables & chairs which is a HUGE plus. Christine Marshall, the event manager, knows the space and flow extremely well. As an event planner myself, it was very hard for me to let go off complete control of the day. However, I felt comfortable leaving things in her hands. She exceeded our expectations and everything went smoothly! The only downside to the space is that it can get very hot in the summer months. We got married on the last unseasonably warm day of the year and since it's on the 2nd floor with huge windows I know it is unavoidable but it is worth mentioning.

I've recommended this space time and time again to others looking for event space! It's also a great opportunity to show out of town guests some of the awesome wine Old 502 & Falls City has to offer!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Kirsten · Married on 09/10/2016

When we were searching for a venue, The Loft @ Over the 9 was the last one that we looked at and we loved it so much we booked that day. Christine was so friendly and even gave us a free dinner after we put the deposit down so we could try the food. Though there were a couple of times when emails got lost and we had to call back several times (which we also had with other vendors even while searching for places), I would book this place again in a heartbeat. The venue was gorgeous and very open to decorating ideas. The catered food from there was AMAZING! We were able to book when the venue cost, catering, and alcohol packages were all rolled into just one cost per person which made the whole process that much easier for us. The chef was really accommodating as well as Christine.

Christine herself really shined the day before during our rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She made sure everything ran smooth and helped make sure that I was not stressing out too much. During both set up and clean up times she did whatever she could to help, even beginning to take down things at the end of the night to let us continue to dance away until the last minute we could. I highly recommend at least checking this place out!

Sent on 09/21/2016

D · Married on 10/08/2017

4.2
      3.5

I was amazed when I came in to decorate and noticed all the silverware being polished. The staff was welcoming and friendly. I worked with Christine and with her knowing I was in a different state she continued to make me feel at ease with every question I asked! My son and his fiancé had a wonderful rehearsal dinner and we couldn't be more pleased.

Loft @ Old 502 Winery 4
    Loft @ Old 502 Winery 5
    Loft @ Old 502 Winery 6
    Sent on 10/07/2017

Loft @ Old 502 Winery Pricing

Loft @ Old 502 Winery Price Rates

Loft @ Old 502 Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Limited Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Loft
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    August
    September

• 120 S. 10th Street Louisville, Kentucky, 40202 See on map
    (502) 257-8357 (Phone number)
    7 days a week