PO Box 395, Lennox, SD 57039 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Plan to Party

Located in Lennox, South Dakota, Plan to Party is a wedding planning company for the Sioux Falls and Rapid City areas, making dreams a reality since 2010. Attention to detail, vendor relationships, and bringing couples' fairy tales to life are their trademarks. They understand that planning the happiest day of a couple's life should be a joy and not a chore!

Plan to Party serves all aspects of a wedding, such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They have experience planning several kinds of unions, including civil, cultural, military, non-religious, and religious. Plan to Party offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning, with their packages. Each package offers a variety services at differing levels of engagement, depending on how involved couples want to be with every detail. Their services include budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Plan to Party on

2 Reviews for Plan to Party

• Tyler

Tyler · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding planner

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She was a life saver the weeks leading up to our wedding. We hired her with only 2-3 weeks to go, and she made those last stressful weeks a million times less stressful! On the day of the wedding not only did she make sure everything looked perfect, but she also made sure none of my bridal party or our parents had to do any work! We all just got to relax and take the day in. She made sure everything happened without any issues arising. I cannot recommend her enough. Get a wedding planner/day of coordinator! You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Miranda Nolte · Married on 12/01/2017

Don’t look any further! This is your gal!

I hired Jennifer as my wedding day coordinator for my December 2017 wedding. I was a very particular bride with a very clear vision of what I wanted our wedding day to look like. I was very hands on but needed help to make sure my vision would come to life exactly how I wanted it and mostly to make sure I didn’t over work my Mom and family come wedding day! Immediately after hiring Jennifer, she hit the ground running! She was without a doubt, the best decision I made during wedding planning! By hiring her, it allowed my Mother and Mother in Law and all my maides and family members to relax and enjoy the day with me instead of putting them to work decorating, lighting candles, set up and tear down etc. Jennifer went above and beyond during my entire planning process- not just on the day of my wedding. She was my go to gal, my right hand man - every single step of the way. She double and tripled checked making sure all of my needs were met and that nothing was left hanging. Our wedding day was a breeze literally because of her. If I could do it all over again the one vendor I would definitely hire to work with again would be Jennifer @ Plan to Party. I hope to work with her in the future- she doesn’t just do weddings, any type of party planning- she is your gal!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Plan to Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1