PO Box 395, Lennox, SD 57039 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About Plan to Party

Located in Lennox, South Dakota, Plan to Party is a wedding planning company for the Sioux Falls and Rapid City areas, making dreams a reality since 2010. Attention to detail, vendor relationships, and bringing couples' fairy tales to life are their trademarks. They understand that planning the happiest day of a couple's life should be a joy and not a chore!

Plan to Party serves all aspects of a wedding, such as rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. They have experience planning several kinds of unions, including civil, cultural, military, non-religious, and religious. Plan to Party offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full-service planning, with their packages. Each package offers a variety services at differing levels of engagement, depending on how involved couples want to be with every detail. Their services include budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Plan to Party on

• It's Your Day Events and Rentals
  • B2Bee Bridal Spectacular
  • Serendipitous Events By Jessica, LLC.
1a2a1173 51 1031625
1a2a1173 51 1031625

4 Reviews for Plan to Party

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/13/2019

I trusted her from afar with every detail!

I don't live anywhere close to my home state of South Dakota, but we knew we wanted our wedding back home. Jenny did an incredible job on the ground in Sioux Falls, and communicated wonderfully with us. She organized our entire wedding and set everything up so we could still be involved from afar. She sat down with us to see what our overall vision was, and she worked hard to make it happen. She is an absolute expert at working with vendors and I trusted her to represent our interests in meetings and correspondence. On the day of the wedding, she worked so hard to make my husband's and my experience effortless. It was the absolute most perfect weekend, and it was only possible with her guidance and expertise. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is amazing!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Plan to Party's reply:

Your wedding will always be one of the most fun, unique and truly personalized that I have had the pleasure of being a part of. Thank you for your trust and for letting me be a part of your happily ever after!!

Erica · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

My parents, husband, and I decided to hire Jennifer when we were just a little over a month away from our wedding due to the stress we started to feel trying to figure out everything for our wedding day. We are all so happy that we decided to hire Jennifer as our Day-of Coordinator! She stepped in and became our point of contact for the day-of, reached out to all of our vendors we had already lined up to finalize everything with them, and most importantly helped us make a day-of timeline that worked with all our vendors. Hiring Jennifer really eased our concerns about the day of, and everything went so smoothly, allowing my husband and I, as well as our families, to really enjoy our wedding day stress free! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding planner

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She was a life saver the weeks leading up to our wedding. We hired her with only 2-3 weeks to go, and she made those last stressful weeks a million times less stressful! On the day of the wedding not only did she make sure everything looked perfect, but she also made sure none of my bridal party or our parents had to do any work! We all just got to relax and take the day in. She made sure everything happened without any issues arising. I cannot recommend her enough. Get a wedding planner/day of coordinator! You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Plan to Party FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount