Plan to Party Reviews

View more information

• Annie
    Annie W. Married on 08/21/2021

Actually a Fairy Godmother

Short Version: Seriously just hire Jennifer. She is amazing and will let you focus on what really matters during your wedding day (aka your partner and loved ones) instead of trying to host a huge party.

Long Version: My dad basically forced us to hire her after hearing my mom and I stress about wedding planning over dinner for too many nights, and I wish we had talked with her sooner! Jennifer is the best decision you will make for your wedding besides getting married to your person. She is not joking about the whole fairy godmother bit - she saved us so much time, money, and stress the last year between rescheduling our Plan A to a amazing reception in 2021, and then downsizing our wedding to a COVID friendly Plan B backyard wedding in 2020. Her day-of services were seamless and made it so my husband and I (along with our parents) could just focus on the day instead of hosting a party and coordinated a zillion vendors. She kept our reception on track without anything feeling forced or hurried, and even rushed to the rescue when I spilled strawberry-rhubarb pie on my dress. Her knowledge, advice, and just plain heart will make your day the best it can be. So if you're considering a wedding planner...do your future self a favor and just hire Jennifer. :)

Plan to Party's reply:

Having to reschedule for COVID and plan multiple versions of your wedding really worked in my favor, cause it meant I got to spend more time with you and your family! If you feel like repeating your celebration every year from here till eternity, I am in!! I loved every minute of our planning and your magical day!
    Rachel S. Married on 08/14/2021

Jennifer Is The Best!

Jennifer was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. I am pretty organized person that initially thought I wouldn't need assistance from a coordinator, but I was totally proven wrong. Jennifer was there to help guide me through timelines, layouts, ancillary questions, and the small details to ensure we had as enjoyable of a wedding planning experience as possible. My husband and I were truly able to enjoy our day, solely because Jennifer was working behind the scenes on our behalf, to make sure everything was running smoothly. I would recommend Jennifer to any bride!! She is professional, incredibly communicative, and goes above and beyond to make her clients happy.

Plan to Party's reply:

Rachel, You are incredibly organized and were a joy to work with! I wish more "organized" brides realized how nice it is to turn all that hard work over to someone they trust so they can enjoy their day! Congratulations again to you and Riley!
  • ReeAnn
    Reeann C. Married on 07/30/2021

Jennifer The Wedding Day Super Hero

Jennifer is an amazing human! I loved having her be apart of our wedding day! My first conversation with Jennifer occurred very early in our wedding planning process. She asked me a lot of questions about what I had already accomplished, what I needed to do, what things were really stressing me out, and what my big priorities were! After talking more with Jennifer about her services I knew she would be exactly what we needed. Jennifer was always professional, EXTREMELY ORGANIZED, kind, supportive and willing to answer the endless questions I had for her! She was always prepared for any little thing. A few things that Jennifer was able to offer that really drew me in were reception venue decorating and tear down, access to her selection of wedding decorations, moving important decor from the church to reception space, and making a wedding day timeline. Having Jennifer there made our wedding day run so smoothly and allowed for our family and friends to really enjoy the day and not be bogged down with too many extra "to-do's". Our family's were extremely impressed with Jennifer from the rehearsal where she was introduced to the end of the wedding reception where she had everything of hers and ours packed up and ready to be hauled away! I would 10/10 recommend Jennifer and Plan to Party for your wedding needs whatever they may be!

Plan to Party's reply:

If I get to be the super hero, you definitely get the title of most joyful and intentional bride. I loved working with you and was so honored to be a part of such an amazing day!
  • Peyton
    Peyton S. Married on 07/17/2021

Jennifer is amazing

Jennifer went above and beyond for my special day. I probably had more questions than any other bride and she was very happy to discuss things with me. Our wedding day was nothing short of perfect due to her.

Plan to Party's reply:

It was such an honor (and so much fun) to be a part of your amazing day. Thank you for your trust!

(You didn't have that many questions! ;) )
  • Ali
    Ali H. Married on 03/05/2021

Hired to be day-of coordinator, upgrading her to event planner!

Jenny was really great at coaching us through the wedding process. We hired her shortly after we got engaged and she held our hands through a year's worth of planning. There is no way we could have anticipated it, but we were so thankful we already had her on-board when COVID hit. She contacted all of our vendors for us and did all of the heavy lifting, basically leaving us to only have to worry about ourselves! She was great about being flexible with us as our plans changed and helped make our revised wedding day just as great as the original one would have been. Now we can't wait to see what she will do for our anniversary party next year! :)

Plan to Party's reply:

Even though it wasn't the original plan, I loved seeing how you and Kody truly enjoyed your special day. And, I think your family had a blast too!
    Mallory Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding coordinator

Jennifer is a rockstar. She has the Organizational skills that a bride absolutely needs for her wedding. She is also a problem solver, which was extremely helpful for our wedding before the wedding day and on wedding day. The best money we spent on our wedding was hiring Jennifer. I would recommend her for all of my friends and family members’ weddings going forward, as I really do not know how we would have gotten through our wedding without her!! She is amazing and makes stuff happen!

Plan to Party's reply:

Your day was incredible, and hopefully worth the wait! :) Thanks again for letting me come along for the wild ride and all 3 wedding dates!
    Erica Married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

My parents, husband, and I decided to hire Jennifer when we were just a little over a month away from our wedding due to the stress we started to feel trying to figure out everything for our wedding day. We are all so happy that we decided to hire Jennifer as our Day-of Coordinator! She stepped in and became our point of contact for the day-of, reached out to all of our vendors we had already lined up to finalize everything with them, and most importantly helped us make a day-of timeline that worked with all our vendors. Hiring Jennifer really eased our concerns about the day of, and everything went so smoothly, allowing my husband and I, as well as our families, to really enjoy our wedding day stress free! We highly recommend her!
  • Tyler
    Tyler Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding planner

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She was a life saver the weeks leading up to our wedding. We hired her with only 2-3 weeks to go, and she made those last stressful weeks a million times less stressful! On the day of the wedding not only did she make sure everything looked perfect, but she also made sure none of my bridal party or our parents had to do any work! We all just got to relax and take the day in. She made sure everything happened without any issues arising. I cannot recommend her enough. Get a wedding planner/day of coordinator! You will not regret it!!!
    Miranda N. Married on 12/01/2017

Don’t look any further! This is your gal!

I hired Jennifer as my wedding day coordinator for my December 2017 wedding. I was a very particular bride with a very clear vision of what I wanted our wedding day to look like. I was very hands on but needed help to make sure my vision would come to life exactly how I wanted it and mostly to make sure I didn’t over work my Mom and family come wedding day! Immediately after hiring Jennifer, she hit the ground running! She was without a doubt, the best decision I made during wedding planning! By hiring her, it allowed my Mother and Mother in Law and all my maides and family members to relax and enjoy the day with me instead of putting them to work decorating, lighting candles, set up and tear down etc. Jennifer went above and beyond during my entire planning process- not just on the day of my wedding. She was my go to gal, my right hand man - every single step of the way. She double and tripled checked making sure all of my needs were met and that nothing was left hanging. Our wedding day was a breeze literally because of her. If I could do it all over again the one vendor I would definitely hire to work with again would be Jennifer @ Plan to Party. I hope to work with her in the future- she doesn’t just do weddings, any type of party planning- she is your gal!