3612 Westleigh Ave, Henderson, NV 89102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40

About LG Event Bartenders & Services

LG Event Services is a full-service bartending company specializing in private events. Our team of highly trained and experienced staff have been serving the Las Vegas and Los Angeles areas for over 10 years. We believe that professionalism, beauty and talent are essential in producing a successful event. We make sure nothing is overlooked and guarantee everything at the bar is smooth and enjoyable for our clients and guests alike. Our bartenders are more than just pretty faces- we provide intelligent, friendly young women who can mix a perfect drink, engage guests and handle large crowds with grace.

Whether it’s a once a year bash or an intimate gathering, we are the perfect accessory for your perfect event.

Email: thelgirls@gmail.com

References and Reviews available upon request

Follow LG Event Bartenders & Services on

alex 51 646855

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for LG Event Bartenders & Services

Vanessa · Married on 09/12/2016

My husband and I worked with Laura & Danhya for our wedding. I found them to be responsive to our questions and made the booking and planning process easy and stress free. There was one mishap that occurred on the actual wedding day that could not be helped (we understand completely) - but these ladies took immediate steps to take care of the situation, remained professional and ensured we remained completely happy with their services. And we definitely were! Thank you for helping us make our wedding day a memorable one!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Cecilia · Married on 05/28/2016

LG Event Bartenders helped me put a drink list together and assured me that my guests would be taken care of during my reception. The bartenders were very professional and the drinks were made with excellent quality alcohol provided by LG Events Bartenders & Services. Overall a great experience would hire them again in a heart beat. Thank you for helping make my day extra special.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Karishma · Married on 06/07/2014

I hired Lg Event Services to host and bartend for my in-suite wedding and reception this past weekend for 45 people in Las Vegas. I was incredibly happy with the service they provided. Laura and Sarah were prompt, professional, friendly, and overall a huge help to make the event a success. We were running a bit late and they just took over handling what needed to be done throughout the night. All my guests had wonderful things to say about them, and I truly feel the event would not have gone as smooth as it did without them. Best decision ever! Don't hesitate to hire them for any event need - they are very flexible and helped with a ton of odds and ends -- making my bouquet out of random flowers, helping decorate the aisle, watching over the food table and cleaning away empties, bartending with a smile, and much more. Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

LG Event Bartenders & Services FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 165.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware