Rave Reviews

Rave Reviews

11410 Strand Drive, Suite 3
Bethesda North, MD 20852 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love love love Wendy! She is extremely knowledgeable, gives wonderful advice and has years of experience. Wendy was able to help us navigate vendors and choose the best ones for our needs. We have used Rave Reviews for several events and have never been disappointed. She is responsive and cool under pressure. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Wendy throughout the whole process and her team the day of and had an excellent experience. Wendy is professional and has great contacts in the wedding industry as she has been doing this for awhile. She knew what questions to ask the vendors and knew particular details that we would have never thought about. She provided wedding day schedules to the bridal party and was on top of all the last minute details. Her team was also great day of coordinating all the vendors and the event setup. Wendy made things easier for me throughout the whole process and I would recommend Rave Reviews as a wedding planner. Finally, we got our invitations done through them as well and they were beautiful.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sidni was amazing! The value of her service far outweighed the cost. She was patient and kind - and creative. My husband and I highly recommend her. We were SO thankful for her help.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wendy was great to work with. she gets what you are trying to achieve and sees to it that your event is flawless from start to finish.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous a very worthwhile expenditure it was important for us to have one person to turn to who had the overview perspective Sidni was calm and competent

• Wedding: 11/06/2011
Natalie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is professional and savvy. They have a great range of vendors and are anxious to create an event that suits your needs and tastes and dreams. I have 3 daughters and worked with Rave Reviews to make 3 weddings - each one was beautiful and unique to my bride.
Ellen Exelbert

• Wedding: 11/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Sidni who was just wonderful. She listened to us and helped us put on the wedding that we wanted. The day of was flawless. It was wonderful to know that all details were being attended to - that we didn't have to worry about anything. We were thrilled with the wedding - all the planning and discussions was definately worthwhile. Sidno know weddings...

• Wedding: 07/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Wendy Raab from Rave Reviews as our planner for the day of our wedding. She was wonderful! She is definitely a pro when it comes to wedding planning; she is extremely knowledgable and helpful throughout the entire process.

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sidney and the staff at Rave Reviews are truly AMAZING. They have a meticulous eye for perfection and their kind, calm demeanor is infectious in even the most stressful of times. Walking into the reception took my breath away. Sidney has a way of making anything and everything look nothing less than unbelievably beautiful. There wasn't a detail that went overlooked. Throughout the entire planning process I felt calm and reassured. Sidney and her team were able to translate our visions into a reality that was too good to be true. Rave Reviews also has wonderful, strong relationships with the best vendors in the area which made the planning even more enjoyable. I can't speak any more highly of Rave Reviews. Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!

• Wedding: 05/02/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Rave Reviews was positive from beginning to end. When it was all over, I wished I had another daughter so that I could do it all over again. And I would definitely have used Sidni Greenblat and Rave Reviews again.

• Wedding: 01/05/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sidni was a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 10/20/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and I found Rave Reviews wonderful in helping us sort through options and come together with a perfect wedding. Their creative ideas were superior and they had excellent contacts and relationships with vendors who they recommend and use. They then assisted with our choices with the caterers, florists and musicians. They were invaluable on the day of the wedding when emotions run high. We couldn't have done this successfully without them.
The Kesslers

• Wedding: 06/18/2005
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I, the MOB have planned another family wedding and my daughter, the bride is a very organized person who knew what she envisioned for her wedding. Even with this, having Wendy Raab leading the way as our wedding planner was essential to being able to enjoy our family wedding. Being available to help us to select the right vendors for us was a huge help. Wendy's staff was great with remembering all of the small details that were needed to be ordered in due time.

As the week of the wedding approached, Wendy was available for what seemed 24/7 whenever we had a question or concern. During the wedding weekend, it seemed that Wendy and her staff was everywhere that we needed someone, even if we may not have realized it at that moment.

As for any large event, there are always a few snags, but with Wendy and staff around, we were kept informed, but did not have to run around personally handling anything.

Even though my husband first grumbled about having a wedding planner, as time came closer to the wedding, he saw the value of having Rave Reviews there with us.

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
301-933-7989
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards