An Unforgettable Moment

An Unforgettable Moment

One Day, Your Way, Why Not?

Fredericksburg, VA 22406 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Although my Unforgettable Moment was not a wedding, it was my 50th Birthday Celebration which was just as important as my wedding day. An Unforgettable Moment brought my dream to life. There was 30 days to pull it all together, and it was done to my expectations.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing service. I was able to enjoy my wedding knowing that Retha would take care of everything. She was wonderful to wok with and very reliable. I will recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator. AMAZING!!!

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had three months to plan a black tie wedding which was half way planned. After much researching and debate, Retha was my selection and I could not be happier. Her professionalism, responsiveness, attention to detail was without question. Being a fashion major in college, it was understandable my concern to have an event with flair and Retha got it! She took time to get to know me and was able to get things together that I didn't even know I loved and needed to have until I saw them. Having invested so much emotionally and all the dreams little girls have about their wedding day, she made it happen... and became a friend. Thank you Retha.
For any brides that would like additional photos or additional information, please do not hesitate to ask for my reference.

• Wedding: 02/26/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really enjoyed working with Retha and I definitely recommend An Unforgettable Moment to any bride who is considering hiring a wedding planner. Having Retha’s help saved me a ton of time, helped me keep within a budget, and made it possible for everything to get done the way I wanted it to. She really looked out for my best interests and always made me feel like a valued client even though I’m pretty sure she had bigger weddings going on at the same time. She seemed both more responsive and more flexible in services and prices than the other wedding planners I considered. She understood my vision for the wedding and found me vendors that fit it. Even last minute she was looking out for me - she emailed me shortly before the wedding to see if anything had come up, and when I frantically told her that my fiance had decided he wanted DJ she found me an affordable one with only a week to spare!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
Profile Picture
Bride From BBurg
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Retha had her hands full with helping my husband and I plan for a wedding that was a month away. Even though he and I had a lot of the planning already done, Retha was great at getting last minute details together and doing the finishing touches. The wedding was beautiful and surpassed my expectations!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Retha reach out to my husband and I when were engaged....she stuck strictly to our budget. My huband and I didn't have to take out a loan for our wedding, and Retha made sure everything from the wedding to reception was lovely and beautiful. She made sure all the vendors were on time and prepared for our special day. No matter how big or small your budget is, she can execute your vision just as you wanted it. Retha also took care of any snags that occurred the day of the wedding including the wrinkles in my wedding dress and my bridesmaids...My Husband and I had a stress-free wedding and we thank Retha for that. It was truly a joy to have Retha as a wedding planner, she is definitely valuable and I will recommend her services to any bride!

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Retha was my right and sometimes left arm the 6 weeks leading up to the big day. Without her I cannot say that day would have run as smoothly as it did. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding planner.

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was very helpful, especially on the wedding day itself... took on last minute details so I the bride did not have to worry about, I was able to go to my wedding stress free knowing that all was taken care off.

• Wedding: 03/06/2010
4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Retha was professional and is a great value for her cost! She made my wedding day a smashing success. There was very little I had to worry about because she took care of the details and made the day run smoothly. She is such a pleasant person to work with. I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While preparing for our wedding, my wife and I realized the best thing for us to do was to find a wedding planner to help us out. We researched and found Retha at An Unforgettable Moment. After meeting with her, we knew that we had found the perfect wedding planner. With her expertise, the stress of our wedding planning was eliminated. As some may know, not all of your vendors are looking out for your best interests, but with Retha there they had no choice but to stay on track and on budget. I would recommend An Unforgettable Moment to anyone that is interested in a wedding planner. If anyone would like a personal reference, please feel free to contact us at geneandcristina@gmail.com Please ensure you place An Unforgettable Moment in the subject line. An Unforgettable Moment is hands down the best wedding planner in the DC area.
Gene and Cristina Porter

• Wedding: 08/18/2007
540-842-6040
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards