Social Scene LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I have no idea what I would have done without Sara Franklin from Social Scene as my wedding planner!! She made my Mom and I feel like we could completely enjoy the wedding and not worry about any of the details because she was on top of them all! Highly recommend her!! So much fun to work with as well!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22207

Experienced Special Event & Wedding Consulting

Social Scene LLC is a special event and wedding consulting firm that can help clients with as much or as little as they need.  We specialize in personal service and our approach is simple, we help you create an event that shows your personal style and taste.  We recommend vendors based on personality and budget and are here for you.

Sara has ... read more

Sara has been planning events for over 14 years in the Metropolitan Washington area. Sara started Social Scene LLC, a special event and wedding consulting firm, in the summer of 2007. Prior to Social Scene, Sara planned weddings with Northern Virginia Bridal Services and worked as an Account Executive with Design Cuisine, a premier Washington DC catering firm.   Sara’s organized approach to planning alleviates the stress on the day of your event and ensures smooth execution of your affair. Sara’s involvement enables the hosts, brides and grooms, their families and friends to relax and enjoy this important and exciting occasion. Her extensive background in catering and event planning gives Sara in-depth knowledge of the area’s event venues and vendors, and the talent to create elegant and stylish events. Sara’s enthusiasm and unique ideas make the planning process both interesting and enjoyable for her clients.   Sara, a native of Reston, Virginia, received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Alabama in the school of Restaurant and Hospitality Management with an emphasis in event planning. She resides in Arlington, Virginia with her family. +/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)