Social Scene LLC

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jeanmarie
12/21/2013

I engaged Sara Franklin, owner of Social Scene, for my daughter's wedding as "day of" coordinator. It was the best decision I ever made!! Initially I debated spending additional money for this service since I have some personal & professional experience planning events, but I can honestly say not only is Sara worth every single penny, I could not have made it through the day without her and her incredible team! Future brides & mother of brides, do yourself a huge favor and hire Sara Franklin. She is professional, resourceful, personable, unflappable, responsive, accommodating and simply delightful to work with. Besides the invoice & timeline preparation, rehearsal & overall vendor coordination and finding me the Perfect linens I was seeking, Sara and her team; tied my church bows on the pews, placed poinsettia plants on alter, pinned boutonnieres, herded over 100 guests into buses & limos, hung custom wreaths & mirrors, set up luminaries, table decorations, cigar bar, amenity basket, fireplace candles, hung over 100 hand-painted ornaments on Christmas tree, and bustled my daughters gown. These are just some of the "day of" services provided as they really went above and beyond to help make my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception absolutely wonderful!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Arlington, VA 22207

Experienced Special Event & Wedding Consulting

Social Scene LLC is a special event and wedding consulting firm that can help clients with as much or as little as they need.  We specialize in personal service and our approach is simple, we help you create an event that shows your personal style and taste.  We recommend vendors based on personality and budget and are here for you.

Sar
a has been planning events for over 14 years in the Metropolitan Washington area. Sara started Social Scene LLC, a special event and wedding consulting firm, in the summer of 2007. Prior to Social Scene, Sara planned weddings with Northern Virginia Bridal Services and worked as an Account Executive with Design Cuisine, a premier Washington DC catering firm.   Sara’s organized approach to planning alleviates the stress on the day of your event and ensures smooth execution of your affair. Sara’s involvement enables the hosts, brides and grooms, their families and friends to relax and enjoy this important and exciting occasion. Her extensive background in catering and event planning gives Sara in-depth knowledge of the area’s event venues and vendors, and the talent to create elegant and stylish events. Sara’s enthusiasm and unique ideas make the planning process both interesting and enjoyable for her clients.   Sara, a native of Reston, Virginia, received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Alabama in the school of Restaurant and Hospitality Management with an emphasis in event planning. She resides in Arlington, Virginia with her family.
Details
Weddings: Civil
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)