Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for DANCE4yourWedding at DANCE on the Vine

Dance Lessons (1)

My fiance and I needed dance lessons to learn to dance together. Nichola was great with us and very patient. She has an awesome sense of humor that allowed us to laugh at ourselves and not get frustrated. They worked with our songs and put together a montage for us to dance to. It was very close to our home and they worked well with our schedule. Could not have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Dance Lessons

We had the wedding package and got one group lesson and three private lessons. Our instructors, Melissa and Justin are awesome! They are both very nice and really good at teaching students with different learning abilities and styles. My husband and I had so much fun there and did give our guests a little surprise with our first dance.

Profile Picture User3822635, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband has been dancing for most of his life. I however have two left feet! He was trying to teach me a local dance halls. But we would just end up super frustrated as I couldn't seem to relax and not over think the steps. Dance on the Vine was great for us. They took our song and choreographed a first dance. I was able to learn how to dance easily and look like I've been dancing with my husband for forever. They let my parents attend a few of our lessons. Mom and Dad were much more comfortable dancing at my wedding because of the steps they learned. Our father daughter dance went much more smoothly too. Hope that we can find time sometime soon to go back and learn some more dance steps.

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/6/13, 11 Reviews