24 Reviews for MIX

Specialty Beer (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
House Liquor (1)
24 MIX Reviews

MIX provided bar services for our October wedding at the Cooper River Room in Mount Pleasant. We were so very happy and satisfied with Craig and his team. First and foremost, we loved that they had a variety of options and packages to choose from in order for us to stay within our budget. Craig was very easy to communicate with in the months leading up to the wedding and he patiently answered any and all questions that I had. The day of the wedding he and his team were very professional and ready to serve our guests well before the start time of the reception. During the wedding, they kept the drinks flowing which, in turn, kept our guests happy. We are very satisfied and happy with MIX and would not hesitate to use them again for future events. Thanks for everything and being a part of our special day, Craig!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

MIX was a great partner for our wedding! Mike was always extremely clear and responsive to emails. The bartenders that worked our wedding were professional, friendly, and had this impressive way of remembering everyone's drinks. Overall, a great experience and value! (Our wedding planner, Mike Winship, was a strong advocate of MIX and he always steered us in the right direction!)

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Mix did a wonderful job as bartenders! My only complaint is that guests were informed that they ran out of one of our speciality cocktails. It was a huge hit and delicious! I wish there could have been more of it!

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/2/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Reception

Very reasonably priced and the bar tenders were a hoot!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar

We loved their prices and customer service! Many of our guests told us that while they walked up they had their specific drink ready for them. There was never a line and the bartenders were friendly and nice.

Profile Picture User7699055, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception

This was a very reasonably priced bar and the service was great. My guests were very pleased!

Profile Picture User6445085, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Craig was able to meet with us and do cocktail tastings, and create our ideal package to include local brews, all for a noticable percent less than competitors in the Charleston area. Service was great!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/23/15, 15 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Craig was great to work with from the booking through the event! His team provided professional beverage/bar services through our cocktail hour and wedding reception. They made sure we had Champagne for our toasts and special drinks for the bride and groom behind the bar. :)

Profile Picture User3854969, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Craig at MIX was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and didn't mind me updating my order or guest count as needed. His team arrived on time and were very professional and courteous. I am more than pleased with the service received from MIX. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Craig from MIX was super easy to work with, and so affordable it was almost unbelievable. He was also willing to make switches in his service packages to get my family's favorite type of wine. He already knew all the requirements of my reception venue, so there was no worry there. He has his own linens which is nice. And MIX showed up ready to work. We had a VERY happy group of guests at our reception. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/18/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Catering

Craig and his entire team provided an excellent bar service for our Charleston wedding! From day one, they were incredible to work with. Craig was accommodating and knowledgeable, and he made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding within our budget. The night of the wedding the service was so great!! If my husband and I got within 6 feet of the bar, we had drinks waiting for us (and the bartenders always remembered exactly what we were drinking)! Our guests raved about the service and the quality of the drinks all night long. I would highly recommend Craig and his team at Mix for anyone that is looking for an exceptional bar service for their wedding, party, or event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/4/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great Value, Awesome Service! Everything you would expect from a great provider.

Profile Picture Lavenia, 7/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mix was our bartender for our wedding at a venue that did not include drinks. Craig was very accommodating to all requests that we had. The staff that showed up for the wedding was very professional, and one of them even saved some of our signature cocktail for the bride and groom after it started running low! We would recommend Craig and Mix to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/5/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Wonderful on-site bar service! Professionally dressed bartenders and extremely friendly! Great vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/22/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mix Bartending was the perfect company to provide the beverages for our wedding day. Craig is clearly knowledgeable about his business and was very accommodating to our limited budget. He helped us to provide the exact feel we wanted for our guests without breaking our bank. He created signature drinks for my husband and myself and served those during our cocktail hour and reception along with a varied and quality selection of other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. They brought more than enough product to last throughout our entire event and presented the drinks in a beautiful and unobtrusive way. Their staff was friendly and professional on the day of, and we could not have been happier with the services they provided. We highly recommend Mix Bartending to anyone in need of beverage services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/13, 11 Reviews
4.7

Mix did a wonderful job bartending our September 22 wedding at the Citadel Beach House. I would recommend them again for sure!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/22/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were very happy with mix premier bartending! They were easy to work with and were helpful the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Alysia, 9/2/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

I loved working with MIX for my wedding. Craig was incredibly responsive to my emails and answered all my questions. They day of the wedding the drinks were delicious, set up was right on time, and we got wonderful service. I couldn't have asked for better!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/10/11, 16 Reviews
Category: Catering

MIX did an outstanding job with our bartending!! Craig was an absolute pleasure to work with and he was so flexible and accomodating leading up to the wedding. We were more than satisfied with their pricing, service, selection, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend to any bride!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/16/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used MIX for our large rehearsal party at our home. Beau (Bo) was our bartender and he was awesome! He handled the influx of guests at one time with ease and professionalism. A great addition!

Profile Picture Marianne, 10/9/10, 5 Reviews
2.5

At our wedding this service was the only issue we had. I had guests of all ages come to me and tell me that the champagne toast- we paid extra for- had a single sip for everyone through 7 toasts!!! While the bartender there was very very friendly, the owner is not. The one phone call I placed to him stating we should not have to pay for the toast as it was a sip for the guests, he promptly emailed me berating me, condescending me, and being VERY unprofessional. This series of emails occurred through my HONEYMOON- not what I wanted to deal with at that time and place. It got to the point that my husband had to email him and use his phrases "I'm not a family member or a friend!" to tell him to stop emailing me. It was a train wreck, he says that he personally brought more champagne, he didn't as people (my MOTHER) saw him when he arrived with nothing. He contends to this day that he brought it and it wasn't used- could be because the toasts were OVER with by the time he responded, or that he didn't bring any (I trust my mother over him any day). I suggest that you look into other services for bar while the bartender was very nice and professional- the owner is not. If you do use this service- don't pay above and beyond for champagne toasts, go to a store and buy a few cases to ensure that you have enough for your guests to toast- otherwise they'll be toasting water or whatever they have that isn't champagne!! Very very unprofessional- as a customer they should want to provide service that I am happy with, they didn't and he continued to basically harass me about a rude phone call of which I apologized for- while he continued to be rude and ugly.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/8/10, 5 Reviews
2.0

I have mixed reviews about Craig from Mix. I initally spoke with him about providing alcohol for my wedding but found that I could get more of what I wanted if I bought beer and wine directly from distributors (I am lucky to have friends that own restraunts). At first he was helpful and flexible in helping me realize what I wanted. He agreed to bartend the event anyway. When I confirmed with him closer to the date (as I thought I was instructed to do) he tried to flake out on the event. I heard from other vendors that he was upset that we were buying alcohol elsewhere. I think it was mostly a breakdown in communication, but I wish he had followed up with me before taking my weddinf off his calender. He did show up to bartend after my venue spoke with him. He did not come to set up the bar so my caterer took care of that. I wish I didn't have to pay him as much as I did and after the confusion, I just didn't want to see him on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Sarah , 1/1/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MIX Charleston did a fantastic job at our wedding reception. We had a blast, they gave us exactly the beer and wine selection we desired. We couldn't have asked for better.

Profile Picture Sarah , 7/25/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall, very positive experience with Mix Bartending. The prices were very competitive and the service was excellent. Craig was great to work with and ensured complete customer satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Mix.

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/27/09, 5 Reviews