15732 Highland Valley Road, Escondido, CA 92025 Map · Phone number

About Cordiano Winery

It’s an honor when couples choose to exchange their wedding vows at Cordiano Winery.

They tell us they couldn’t resist the breathtaking and dramatic views of Highland Valley, the rolling hills and vineyards, and the utterly romantic sunset that illuminates our terraces.

We are a family-owned and operated vineyard that takes pride in the craftsmanship of quality wines and of the labor practiced for ages in the old country.

The winery is a lifelong dream realized; a reflection of the love and passion of its proprietors, Gerardo and Rosa Cordiano.

Our warm and friendly atmosphere intertwined with our rustic, old world charm will allow you and your guests to relax and enjoy your special day.

Cordiano Winery can accommodate weddings large and small.

Whether you are looking for an intimate family affair or a celebration with 150 of your closest friends, Cordiano is the perfect backdrop to your dream wedding.

Follow Cordiano Winery on

fcafb84bfba824d4 1483405966700 larissabahrphotography 4096 x2
schmidt560

1 Reviews for Cordiano Winery

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

The wedding day and all events that took place that day exceeded my expectations. Cordiano Winery was my top choice for a wedding venue long before my now-husband proposed to me, and I do not regret choosing this venue one bit. This is because of Kim, who played a HUGE roll in capturing the vision I wanted for my wedding. She went above and beyond to make my wedding day memorable and fantastic. I cannot begin to express how gorgeous the floral, cake, set up, linens, and EVERYTHING was. My guests were raving at how awesome the view/backdrop was, as well as the food, and how everything was decorated with care and time. Kim made wedding planning such a breeze! You will not regret choosing Cordiano Winery as your venue for the wedding or any event!! :)

Sent on 09/19/2016