Bend, OR, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About The Indigo Bride

The Indigo Bride is a professional wedding planning outfit operating out of Bend, Oregon. Proud owner and lead planner, Bree Denman, has been imagining dream events since she can remember. After successfully putting together her own wedding celebration she felt destined to make a career out of it, and so she did. Bree and her team aim to find the balance of designing emphatic events while removing unwanted stress. The Indigo Bride strives to celebrate your collective individuality as partners by shining a light on all the details that make your love story unique.

The Indigo Bride is available to couples through a range of services and capacities. Occasionally venues will provide weddings with an on-site coordinator without the assistance of arranging the event decor. The team can provide a simple decor setup service where they will arrive and place everything in an elegantly designed fashion, creating an enchanting atmosphere. Partial planning and day-of coordination can provide couples with an array of helpful services that help couples with both pre-wedding and during-event requirements.

Other Services

Bree and her team can arrange a collection of special custom design installations. These installations will take your big occasions atmosphere to the next level and can provide interesting backdrops for photography sessions. Balloon installations can be personalized to the couple's preference and fitted at wedding event. Other custom installations can include but are not limited to:

• Hanging decor

The Indigo Bride 4
The Indigo Bride 5
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2019

Absolutely over the top AMAZING!!

Bree is remarkable! She is very professional, personable, timely, creative, calm, and trustworthy.
    We enjoyed meeting up with her before the wedding, bouncing ideas off of her, and getting to know her. We both had complete trust in her for our day to go smoothly.
    There is so much behind the scenes that the bride, groom, wedding party, and guests have no idea about.. Bree communicated and met with our other vendors, creating a timeline to accommodate everyone. She provided me with vendor references, special opportunities, and was flexible with last minute changes. One of them, moving the wedding indoors last minute AND finding the marriage certificate I had forgot in my bag in another building!
    I really appreciated her organization and staying calm at all times, we needed that on the big day.
    She set up all of our decor based on my inspiration photos, and it was beyond what I thought possible, it was stunning!!
    We give the highest recommendation of The Indigo Bride, your planning experience and wedding celebration will be amazing with their help and guidance.

Bree, thank you so much for enabling us enjoying our day, you did so much for us and I cannot express my gratitude enough!

Love, Rachael and Ryan

Sent on 04/22/2019

The Indigo Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael! I loved coordinating your wedding!! You and Ryan were so fabulous to work with, and I absolutely loved seeing all of the love and support that surrounded you two on your day! Thank you so much for your kind words. They truly warm my heart, and I'm just glad we could provide a relaxing and stress-free day for you and your guests.
  • Olivia

Olivia Hoch · Married on 09/21/2019

Fall wedding

Bree at Indigo Bride is amazing! She went above and beyond before, during, and after my wedding. She thought of all the details I forgot and perfectly executed the wedding of my dreams. She gave me vendor recommendations based off my vision which were absolutely perfect. I wouldn’t change a single thing about my wedding. It was perfect and stunning and suuuuper fun thanks to Bree! She’s really fun and easy to work with and you won’t regret choosing her to help with your day. I honestly could not recommend Bree at Indigo Bride enough. You should absolutely work with her if you are considering a planner or day of coordinator. I’m so happy I did!

The Indigo Bride 6
    The Indigo Bride 12
    The Indigo Bride 13
    Sent on 09/25/2019

The Indigo Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Bend, OR Bend, OR, 97701 See on map