Bend, OR, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Indigo Bride

The Indigo Bride is a professional wedding planning outfit operating out of Bend, Oregon. Proud owner and lead planner, Bree Denman, has been imagining dream events since she can remember. After successfully putting together her own wedding celebration she felt destined to make a career out of it, and so she did. Bree and her team aim to find the balance of designing emphatic events while removing unwanted stress. The Indigo Bride strives to celebrate your collective individuality as partners by shining a light on all the details that make your love story unique.

The Indigo Bride is available to couples through a range of services and capacities. Occasionally venues will provide weddings with an on-site coordinator without the assistance of arranging the event decor. The team can provide a simple decor setup service where they will arrive and place everything in an elegantly designed fashion, creating an enchanting atmosphere. Partial planning and day-of coordination can provide couples with an array of helpful services that help couples with both pre-wedding and during-event requirements.

Other Services

Bree and her team can arrange a collection of special custom design installations. These installations will take your big occasions atmosphere to the next level and can provide interesting backdrops for photography sessions. Balloon installations can be personalized to the couple's preference and fitted at wedding event. Other custom installations can include but are not limited to:

• Hanging decor
ea 00869 51 1010321 159986342510530

21 Reviews for The Indigo Bride

• Tracy

Tracy R. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Bree is AMAZING and made our day the best day of our lives!

Bree and her team absolutely MADE our wedding! It was the best day of our lives by far and it had so much to do with Bree making sure everything went smoothly and went off without a hitch. Because the day was so overwhelmingly exciting and joyful, my husband and I would have forgotten to do so many things if Bree hadn't been there to have everything ready for things like ceremony music, speeches, cake cutting, moving people to their tables, etc. Before the wedding, I had many phone conversations with Bree that were extremely helpful. She gave thoughtful recommendations for vendors and communicated with them directly before the big day and during. I never even talked with the caterers during the wedding and only saw the florist when she dropped off the flowers- everything else was organized by Bree so I didn't even have to think about it and could just enjoy. My mom and dad were BEYOND pleased with all that Bree did for us. She was there the day before to help us with rehearsal and all day long during the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her. She's also just a lovely person.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kali D. · Married on 06/03/2021

You want them on your team!

I can't stress this enough, if you are looking for a wedding planner or even if you think you don't need one... get one and choose The Indigo Bride! Bree and her team are AMAZING!!! I am so thankful for having them on my team to make my wedding day perfect, if something went wrong the day of I will never know because of them. I opted for the Partial Planning package with Bree and it was perfect for me. Bree was so easy to work with and fielded all my questions/concerns/etc. She was responsive, helpful, and it felt like planning a wedding with a long time friend. She was able to bring my dream to life and help me select things I knew nothing about. Day of, Bree and Alisha were keyed into every detail and ensured timeline ran smoothly. They also checked in to make sure we didn't need anything and went out of their way to make sure we were perfectly happy! I highly recommend them, you can not go wrong! I will be recommending them to everyone I know, and already wanting to plan a vow renewal just so I can work with Bree again. :)

Sent on 04/04/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Indigo Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Bend, OR Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    559-608-3440 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Indigo Bride)