The Indigo Bride Reviews

14 | Bend, OR

14 Reviews for The Indigo Bride

• Tracy

Tracy Repman · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Bree is AMAZING and made our day the best day of our lives!

Bree and her team absolutely MADE our wedding! It was the best day of our lives by far and it had so much to do with Bree making sure everything went smoothly and went off without a hitch. Because the day was so overwhelmingly exciting and joyful, my husband and I would have forgotten to do so many things if Bree hadn't been there to have everything ready for things like ceremony music, speeches, cake cutting, moving people to their tables, etc. Before the wedding, I had many phone conversations with Bree that were extremely helpful. She gave thoughtful recommendations for vendors and communicated with them directly before the big day and during. I never even talked with the caterers during the wedding and only saw the florist when she dropped off the flowers- everything else was organized by Bree so I didn't even have to think about it and could just enjoy. My mom and dad were BEYOND pleased with all that Bree did for us. She was there the day before to help us with rehearsal and all day long during the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend her. She's also just a lovely person.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Beezley · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great experience from the planning to the Big Day!

What an amazing wedding day with so many special memories. Bree and her team had amazing attention to every detail. She was on top of every “moment” and she always behind the scenes making sure the evening flowed along perfectly. The guests had a wonderful time. Bree had so many great ideas and worked hard to keep all the logistics with budget. I would highly recommend The Indigo Bride.

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/04/2019

Absolutely over the top AMAZING!!

Bree is remarkable! She is very professional, personable, timely, creative, calm, and trustworthy.
    We enjoyed meeting up with her before the wedding, bouncing ideas off of her, and getting to know her. We both had complete trust in her for our day to go smoothly.
    There is so much behind the scenes that the bride, groom, wedding party, and guests have no idea about.. Bree communicated and met with our other vendors, creating a timeline to accommodate everyone. She provided me with vendor references, special opportunities, and was flexible with last minute changes. One of them, moving the wedding indoors last minute AND finding the marriage certificate I had forgot in my bag in another building!
    I really appreciated her organization and staying calm at all times, we needed that on the big day.
    She set up all of our decor based on my inspiration photos, and it was beyond what I thought possible, it was stunning!!
    We give the highest recommendation of The Indigo Bride, your planning experience and wedding celebration will be amazing with their help and guidance.

Bree, thank you so much for enabling us enjoying our day, you did so much for us and I cannot express my gratitude enough!

Love, Rachael and Ryan

Sent on 04/22/2019

The Indigo Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael! I loved coordinating your wedding!! You and Ryan were so fabulous to work with, and I absolutely loved seeing all of the love and support that surrounded you two on your day! Thank you so much for your kind words. They truly warm my heart, and I'm just glad we could provide a relaxing and stress-free day for you and your guests.
  • Olivia

Olivia Hoch · Married on 09/21/2019

Fall wedding

Bree at Indigo Bride is amazing! She went above and beyond before, during, and after my wedding. She thought of all the details I forgot and perfectly executed the wedding of my dreams. She gave me vendor recommendations based off my vision which were absolutely perfect. I wouldn’t change a single thing about my wedding. It was perfect and stunning and suuuuper fun thanks to Bree! She’s really fun and easy to work with and you won’t regret choosing her to help with your day. I honestly could not recommend Bree at Indigo Bride enough. You should absolutely work with her if you are considering a planner or day of coordinator. I’m so happy I did!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Carolyn Desmarais · Married on 08/24/2019

A seamless and beautiful day thanks to Bree!

This will send a little over the top but I literally have NO idea what we would have done without Bree's help. We hired Bree as a day of coordinator but she is so much more! Upon our very first meeting I trusted Bree. She is incredibly responsive, upbeat, organized and I just knew she would understand our vision and bring it to life. Throughout the entire process Bree was so helpful (she gave us fantastic vendor recommendations), so collected and just an absolute gem to work with. When I told her I was looking for gold flat finished flatware to rent, and I was convinced it didn't exist in Central Oregon, bring literally found it, in like 4 hours! When it came to the final few weeks I was starting to feel overwhelmed with needing to manage everything but also make time for my family and friends. That is when Bree quite simply came in and just handled it. It was truly what made me sleep better at night. Our planning meetings continually put me at ease, our rehearsal was super smooth and the day of was a dream. I feel SO lucky that we hired Bree. Seriously, don't hesitate - she is worth every penny (and quite possibly more). Thank you Bree. Our wedding was truly the most beautiful, fun, and special day of our lives. You were an integral part of that - we are eternally grateful!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Dryden · Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible!

Hiring Bree & her team was the best decision my husband and I made (after deciding to get married). She is flexible, calming, and easy to work with, but takes charge and handles things when needed--all in an understated and unassuming way. Bree also has a perfect eye for detail, and even though we had discussed how everything would look, I was overwhelmed by how incredibly she put all the details together. During the reception, I kept noticing that everywhere I looked was perfect: the centerpieces, the cake table, the unexpected candies my in-laws brought to share with guests, the vases that came over from the ceremony. It never crossed my mind to worry about anything Bree said she would handle, and I didn't need to. Hiring The Indigo Bride allowed us to enjoy our wedding and our guests, and substantially elevated the look and feel of our wedding. Thank you so, so much!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Josephine · Married on 08/01/2019

Book Bree!

Bree was actually the very first thing we booked when planning our wedding! We could tell she was a perfect fit from our first meeting. We don’t live in Oregon so this basically felt like we were planning a destination wedding, but Bree made it easy. She covered every detail to make sure our day was nothing less than perfect. It’s obvious her heart & soul are fully invested in her business. It was truly a blessing to have Bree as our day of coordinator.

Sent on 04/16/2020
  • Stephany

Stephany · Married on 06/06/2019

Thee best decision!

Bree was incredible from the moment we connected! She was always on top of everything, sent me the BEST recommendations, answered any and all questions I could've asked, and more. She helped the vision come through and I couldn't have been happier at my wedding. I'm honestly sad that we're not having regular calls to discuss wedding plans anymore. She helped make the experience so much fun, and without her, it wouldn't have been half the wedding it was! And I'm serious, because she thought of things I had no idea I would've needed to consider.

Bree - I'm so grateful to have had you throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Sent on 07/13/2019

The Indigo Bride's reply:

Aww thank you Stephany!!! I'm so sad we won't have our regular calls too! And I'm so glad that I was able to make your day special, beautiful, and stress-free!
  • Travis

Travis King · Married on 04/20/2019

Smooth Sailing

Bree of The Indigo Bride help keep my wedding day on track! I hired her for day of coordination and she did a great job helping to organize some of my personal touches for the reception and stay on time. It was nice to not have to think about anything but fun on wedding day!

Sent on 04/24/2019

The Indigo Bride's reply:

Thanks guys! I'm glad we were able to keep the day fun and stress-free! That's always my ultimate goal!
  • Taliesin

Taliesin Stratton · Married on 04/05/2019

Bree is hands down the BEST EVER!!!! We love her!

Where do I even begin to describe Bree with Indigo Bride. She is by far the most professional, helpful, organized, fun, creative, and incredible bridal event planner ever imaginable! When my husband and I were engaged and looking for a coordinator we were nervous to find someone who could help us with our vision and entrust with all of our special details for our wedding. We also don’t live in Bend and were nervous this would change the dynamic negatively. We couldn’t be further from the truth. Bree was a constant resource for help and we relied on her expertise and vision to create our perfect wedding. She was there every step of the way and would ask questions and give suggestions that we never would have been able to do on our own. She was able to take our vision for the day and make sure it was beautiful and beyond our expectations! Plus Bree is a creative genius! She created this balloon creation that is hands down my favorite decorative piece of our entire wedding. It was absolutely stunning and all of our family and friends still talk about them. It was also a blessing having Bree with us on the big day. She was a blast with all of my ladies and reachable at any time. It was a comfort and put both my husband and I at ease knowing Bree was there to handle all of the details and she made our dream wedding come true. Thank you, thank you, thank you Bree from the bottom of our hearts! Sending all our love!

Love,
    Taliesin and Eric

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Slyman · Married on 03/16/2019

Bride - married at Sunriver!

Bree is incredible! She is very detail oriented and incredibly thorough. I got married last month and she helped to make the most amazing day for us! My goal was that on the wedding day I wouldn’t have to think of any details but to just enjoy every moment. And that’s exactly how it was with Bree’s help! She beautifully captured our vision for that day and made it so that I could relax and enjoy every moment of the wedding!

As a person she is absolutely wonderful! She is very kind and upbeat. She is truly amazing at what she does. She was incredibly easy to work with and it was enjoyable. You would not regret working with Bree, I highly recommend her as a person as well as for the service she provides!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2018

Exceptional!

This review is much overdue. We hired Bree & Marion for day of coordinating and decor set up for our October wedding at Tetherow in Bend OR. Throughout the planning process, Bree was extremely prompt in answering questions and was so helpful! It was very obvious that she really went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went smoothly and the decor was exactly what we had in mind, which was no small feat considering that we planned our wedding out of state and almost all of our "meetings" were over the phone or via email. We truly couldn't have done it without the Indigo Bride. Bree was always available for last minute things, even offering to help out with our rehearsal. She was always three, (okay five!) steps ahead. When it's your wedding, that goes a LONG way (especially when the day before nerves kick in and you need a question answered or reassurance to remind you it is all taken care of!) Even the day after our wedding, we had a problem getting some rental lights returned, and hubby and I were already on our way out of the country for our honeymoon! She again went out of her way to make sure she helped us out, and got the lights returned for us. After all of this, she sent US a thank you gift! Hiring these gals was the best thing we did to ensure a great wedding, I highly recommend! You will not regret it.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Bonnie · Married on 09/30/2018

Simply put, Bree and Marian are the best in Bend. My wedding vision was brought to life so perfectly and they were a joy to work with. You can’t go wrong with Indigo Bride!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Makayla

Makayla Oliver · Married on 09/29/2018

They bring your Pinterest dreams to life!

The Indigo Bride was incredible to work with! We hired Bree and Marian to do decor setup for our wedding. The communication leading up to the wedding was mostly emails, Pinterest board sharing, and phone conferences, with a meeting at our wedding venue about a month before the wedding. They truly were able to take our vision - and Pinterest board - and give them life! Whenever we had a question about a certain design aspect, they came in with great suggestions to help. I love doing design and decor, so giving this up was hard for me to do, but these ladies made it so easy, and they did an amazing job. I definitely recommend them for your big event!

Sent on 11/05/2018