Bend Weddings and Events

Bend, OR View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Bend Weddings and Events based in Bend, Oregon, provides extensive wedding coordination packages. They love organizing the logistics so that couples can enjoy the process of their wedding coming together. While keeping the budget in mind, the planners at this accomplished firm find deep fulfillment in seeing your dream wedding materialize.

At Bend Weddings and Events, expertise and left-brain characteristics are met with artistic flair in equal measure. From taking care of every little detail to only a little help here and there, they have packages to suit a variety of needs. Those seeking help crafting the visual aspects of their wedding can benefit from their design package. The most inclusive wedding bundle includes helping you determine the right venue, creating seating arrangements, organizing timelines, and more. Feel at ease while they direct the actual wedding and keep the activities throughout the reception on track.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• Melanie
    Melanie R. Married on 09/19/2021

Glad I didn’t decide to DIY this

We had a small wedding, so I debated whether this was even necessary for a long time. I’m the end, I decided a day-of coordinator would be a good way to avoid working my own wedding or passing undesirable tasks off to friends & family. Naomi went above & beyond, planning for things I hadn’t given any thought, & finding tasks she could do & ways she could help on her own initiative with no prompting. Great communication & work ethic; I highly recommend her services. Thanks, Naomi!

Bend Weddings and Events's reply:

Melanie, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words and I'm glad I got to be a part of your beautiful day. Congratulations to you and Zachary!
    Kristen I. Married on 05/08/2021

A Perfect Day!

Naomi Russell was a wonderful help planning my daughters wedding from a different state during Covid. She kept us all sane with recommendations and ideas. We hired her as a Day of coordinator and she made sure the day ran smoothly and stress free. What a beautiful day. Just perfect.

Bend Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to be a part of such a sweet and beautiful day! I miss our emails! Say hello to the family for me!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Madison & Austin
    22 photos · 09/19/2020

Byron Roe Photography Byron Roe Photography Wedding Photographers

We love how Magadalyn just understands brides+grooms so well! Her attention to detail makes our lives that much easier and I know first hand this translates into an amazing experience for our clients. Thank you, thank you for being you Magadalyn!!

Erica Swantek Photography Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Magadalyn at a wedding in April. It was my first experience working with a planner and she was amazing! It was so great to have someone else besides me helping the timeline to flow smoothly. Her expertise really made the wedding go smoothly. I look forward to working with her again soon!

Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Wedding Officiants

January 22, 2016 Hi Magadalyn - I am so excited to hear that your Business is booming and you have found yet another creative niche for all your Creative energy. I so look forward to working with you this Season. I would so love if it you would endorse me on Wedding Wire. After 20 years and over 800 Weddings - I still enjoy performing Weddings- learning about the couples Love story - and making each moment extraordinary. In the last few years I have added a few new elements to my business. I do Day Planning for Brides that find themselves over their heads and need support, and I offer Destination Elopements - where I become a mini event planner for their day. The day becomes all about them and not their guests. I support them in finding that perfect location in the outdoors- I line them up with a photographer, provide a bouquet, champagne, vacation rental - and so much more. I support them in having the coolest vacation elopement of their lives. If you have a few moments, would you provide an endorsement of my business? Just follow the link below. Your endorsement will help enhance my online credibility and be visible on my WeddingWire Storefront for engaged couples to see. Thank you in advance for your endorsement and I look forward to connecting with you before the season gets too busy.. Have a great day - and thanks...ME

2056 SW 32nd Ct. Bend, OR, 97756
5412412022
541-241-2022
Location of (Bend Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding