2422 NE Ravenwood Dr, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Bend Weddings and Events

Bend Weddings and Events based in Bend, Oregon, provides extensive wedding coordination packages. They love organizing the logistics so that couples can enjoy the process of their wedding coming together. While keeping the budget in mind, the planners at this accomplished firm find deep fulfillment in seeing your dream wedding materialize.

At Bend Weddings and Events, expertise and left-brain characteristics are met with artistic flair in equal measure. From taking care of every little detail to only a little help here and there, they have packages to suit a variety of needs. Those seeking help crafting the visual aspects of their wedding can benefit from their design package. The most inclusive wedding bundle includes helping you determine the right venue, creating seating arrangements, organizing timelines, and more. Feel at ease while they direct the actual wedding and keep the activities throughout the reception on track.

Follow Bend Weddings and Events on
nataliepulsphotography elyss beno 642

45 Reviews for Bend Weddings and Events

Amanda · Married on 10/26/2019

Magadalyn is AMAZING

Magadalyn was a godsend on our wedding day. I put together most of the details myself, but when it came down to execution, I knew I needed help so as to not overstress day-of. She was AMAZING. She took over, and got my vision without me having to explain much and really did well. She not only handled communication between all the vendors in the weeks leading up to the day, but that weekend too, as well as the set up of the reception/ceremony. When we threw a last minute second site at her, she rolled with it, even making sure that our decor stretched for both sites. She kept me calm, and even helped re-corset my dress when it was too loose after bridesmaids helped. I cannot recommend her enough - especially for those who aren't certain they need a coordinator. I didn't think I did and I don't think the wedding would have been pulled off had it not been for her. She was wonderful! And if we did it all again, I'd hire her sooner. Love her!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2019

One of a kind

Naomi at bend weddings and events was the perfect choice for my day of coordinator. She was so worth the money and made both of our families and I at ease. The wedding went off so smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Bend Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! It was my pleasure to be a part of you and Wil's beautiful wedding at Brasada. I'm so happy to read you were thrilled with your wedding and was able to enjoy your special day with family and friends.

Bend Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Byron Roe Photography Wedding Photographers

We love how Magadalyn just understands brides+grooms so well! Her attention to detail makes our lives that much easier and I know first hand this translates into an amazing experience for our clients. Thank you, thank you for being you Magadalyn!!

• Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Magadalyn at a wedding in April. It was my first experience working with a planner and she was amazing! It was so great to have someone else besides me helping the timeline to flow smoothly. Her expertise really made the wedding go smoothly. I look forward to working with her again soon!

• Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Wedding Officiants

January 22, 2016 Hi Magadalyn - I am so excited to hear that your Business is booming and you have found yet another creative niche for all your Creative energy. I so look forward to working with you this Season. I would so love if it you would endorse me on Wedding Wire. After 20 years and over 800 Weddings - I still enjoy performing Weddings- learning about the couples Love story - and making each moment extraordinary. In the last few years I have added a few new elements to my business. I do Day Planning for Brides that find themselves over their heads and need support, and I offer Destination Elopements - where I become a mini event planner for their day. The day becomes all about them and not their guests. I support them in finding that perfect location in the outdoors- I line them up with a photographer, provide a bouquet, champagne, vacation rental - and so much more. I support them in having the coolest vacation elopement of their lives. If you have a few moments, would you provide an endorsement of my business? Just follow the link below. Your endorsement will help enhance my online credibility and be visible on my WeddingWire Storefront for engaged couples to see. Thank you in advance for your endorsement and I look forward to connecting with you before the season gets too busy.. Have a great day - and thanks...ME

• 2422 NE Ravenwood Dr Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    541-412-5089 (Phone number)
    5412412022 (Other Phone Number)
    5412412022 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Bend Weddings and Events)