2422 NE Ravenwood Dr, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Bend Weddings and Events

Bend Weddings and Events is a detail-oriented wedding planner in Bend, Oregon. Certified Wedding Specialist Magadalyn Hasse has 12 years of experience in the industry and aims to make your event as beautiful and stress-free as possible! She’s happy to help couples whether they’re a month away from their date or two years out and emphasizes her inclusion of great customer service. This full-service planner also works with the surrounding Oregon areas, including Black Butte Ranch, Madras, Powell Butte, Redmond, Sisters, and Sunriver.

Bend Weddings and Events has two planners and provides services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They work with couples having a civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, or religious wedding ceremony on budget analysis, event design, and to-do lists. Other services include:

• Day-of coordination

Bend Weddings and Events 6
Bend Weddings and Events 7

Amanda · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Magadalyn is AMAZING

Magadalyn was a godsend on our wedding day. I put together most of the details myself, but when it came down to execution, I knew I needed help so as to not overstress day-of. She was AMAZING. She took over, and got my vision without me having to explain much and really did well. She not only handled communication between all the vendors in the weeks leading up to the day, but that weekend too, as well as the set up of the reception/ceremony. When we threw a last minute second site at her, she rolled with it, even making sure that our decor stretched for both sites. She kept me calm, and even helped re-corset my dress when it was too loose after bridesmaids helped. I cannot recommend her enough - especially for those who aren't certain they need a coordinator. I didn't think I did and I don't think the wedding would have been pulled off had it not been for her. She was wonderful! And if we did it all again, I'd hire her sooner. Love her!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily Carty · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal

Magadalyn was absolutely amazing. Day of flow was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 10/15/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00

• Byron Roe Photography - Bend, OR Wedding Photographers
    Byron Roe Photography - Bend, OR Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

We love how Magadalyn just understands brides+grooms so well! Her attention to detail makes our lives that much easier and I know first hand this translates into an amazing experience for our clients. Thank you, thank you for being you Magadalyn!!

• Erica Swantek Photography
    Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Magadalyn at a wedding in April. It was my first experience working with a planner and she was amazing! It was so great to have someone else besides me helping the timeline to flow smoothly. Her expertise really made the wedding go smoothly. I look forward to working with her again soon!

• Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend
    Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Wedding Officiants

January 22, 2016 Hi Magadalyn - I am so excited to hear that your Business is booming and you have found yet another creative niche for all your Creative energy. I so look forward to working with you this Season. I would so love if it you would endorse me on Wedding Wire. After 20 years and over 800 Weddings - I still enjoy performing Weddings- learning about the couples Love story - and making each moment extraordinary. In the last few years I have added a few new elements to my business. I do Day Planning for Brides that find themselves over their heads and need support, and I offer Destination Elopements - where I become a mini event planner for their day. The day becomes all about them and not their guests. I support them in finding that perfect location in the outdoors- I line them up with a photographer, provide a bouquet, champagne, vacation rental - and so much more. I support them in having the coolest vacation elopement of their lives. If you have a few moments, would you provide an endorsement of my business? Just follow the link below. Your endorsement will help enhance my online credibility and be visible on my WeddingWire Storefront for engaged couples to see. Thank you in advance for your endorsement and I look forward to connecting with you before the season gets too busy.. Have a great day - and thanks...ME

• 2422 NE Ravenwood Dr Bend, Oregon, 97701 See on map
    541-412-5089 (Phone number)
    5412412022 (Other Phone Number)
    5412412022 (Fax Number)