About Byron Roe Photography - Bend, OR Wedding Photographers
Award-winning worldwide wedding photographers, Byron and Wendy Roe document your wedding journey with panache and style. Above our images, are the relationships we build and the experiences we create for our clients. We like to laugh, put our clients at ease and let them enjoy the moment! Our photography services include on location, lifestyle wedding and engagement photography throughout the world from San Francisco to Europe, Seattle to Mexico, Asia, Hawaii to Manhattan and beyond. We are based in beautiful Bend, Oregon and shooting full time since 2007.
Byron and Wendy are full-time professional photographers and their work has been featured in The Knot, Portland Bride & Groom, Oregon Bride Magazine, Central Oregon Weddings, and several online wedding blogs.
Don’t be shy! We’d love to talk with you.
541-350-2136 or byron (at) studio-br.com
What makes us different:
1) Every collection includes an engagement session, so you feel 100% confident with being behind a camera and working with us before your wedding.
2) Top Collections includes a top quality album; we view it as our job to tell your story beautifully and artistically so it becomes your first family heirloom.
3) We do 'day of slideshows' (a highlight of 50 images of your wedding for your guests at the reception in a non-intrusive, fun viewing) and post a 'top 20 day after' of favorite images on Facebook the day after your wedding. The final collection of edited images are viewed at your champagne premier just three weeks after your wedding!
4) We guide you before your wedding to optimize your timeline for the best photos, gather formal portrait information easily with online forms and do a pre-consult 1 month before the wedding to dial everything in. We want it to be a stress-free experience.
5) As an experienced team, we know each others movements inside and out. One captures the laughter, the other captures the family tears, one shoots wide and gets the whole environment, one shoots tight and captures the look of the groom's eyes as the bride walks up. Two angles, two perspectives, one full story.
6) We offer a FUN, OPEN AIR photo booth as must-love add-on! Check out our Adventure Box Photo Booth for more information.
Visit our website to learn more about our services and collections or fill out our wedding questionnaire and jump in!
B + W
"Wedding photography is about being in the moment. A good photographer knows how to capture the moment and the essence of the person in those moments."
Categories: Wedding Photographer