Byron Roe Photography

Bend, OR View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

A Wedding Photographer With 100% Authenticity and 110% Heart

Named "2017, 2018 & 2019 Best Of" Wedding Photography Studio outside Portland by Oregon Bride Magazine, award-winning worldwide wedding photographer, Byron Roe documents your wedding journey with raw, authentic and candid storytelling photography.

Relive Your Story Through Artistic & Completely Unique Shots.

You have a story to fall in love with, a journey that’s uniquely your own. Lucky for you, I love the journey—every moment, from start to finish. Hey there, my name is Byron and I’m a wedding photographer like no other. I dare to drop the BS and settle for nothing less than authenticity in everything I do.

Do you take the road less traveled? If you do, you’re my people, and you’re definitely in the right place. After all, life is an art; your images should be as well. The moments that are the most fleeting and vulnerable are the ones we cherish the most. These are the moments I capture and give back to you; the ones that tell the story of the connection between you and your partner, your family and your friends. This narrative deserves images to match the intense emotions you feel in the moment and I’ll stop at nothing to deliver. Whether it’s climbing trees, ducking under tables or hanging upside down, you can bet on receiving photos that are unique to you (there are no run-of-the-mill photos here).

Photography services include on-location, lifestyle wedding, elopement and engagement photography throughout the world from San Francisco to Europe, Seattle to Mexico, Asia, Hawaii to Manhattan and beyond. Based in beautiful Bend, Oregon and shooting full time since 2007 - hundreds of weddings and over 10 years of experience as a photographer.

Don’t be shy! I'd love to talk with you.

541-350-2136 or byron (at) studio-br.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julie
    Julie Married on 07/16/2022

Awesome Photographer!

Byron is a wonderful photographer and a great person all around! We were so happy with how our engagement photos turned out and we're so excited to get our wedding photos back as well. He was easy to communicate with and understood what we were looking for in our photos. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera even though we can both be quite awkward sometimes. I would highly recommend Byron for all of your photography needs!
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 08/07/2021

The best of the best!

Photography was my number one concern for my wedding. I LOVE photos and my husband-to-be HATES them. I had to find a photographer he was 100% comfortable with. I researched hard and would not settle for less, having to ask photographers, “how would you guarantee that my fiancé does not just walk off?” I was talking to 3 different ones in Bend, Oregon having never been there, and I was nervous. Byron was the first one I got to video chat with. The call was only supposed to be a short one but lasted a very long time. I felt like Byron really listened to my concerns and addressed them. He offered to take my fiancé shooting before the engagement shoot and get to know him. I knew right there that he truly listened and got me, I did not even go through with my other calls for photographers and hired Byron. For the engagement shoot, him and my fiancé hit it off at shooting and barely actually shot the gun just talked. During the shoot Byron barely directed us and even climbed down a waterfall to get more shots that we wanted. The photos turned out absolutely amazing and he truly captured us and our story. I could not have been more excited for my wedding day! Byron and Chris showed up on time the day of the wedding and truly not only captured my husband and I but every guest there. He was the number one vendor my guests talked about, they thought he was so cool, stayed in the background beautifully, and adventurous to get all the shoots including climbing a tree for one. He gave me more photos than I could ever imagine I could be in love with. I am so appreciative of Byron and Chris. If you are looking for a photographer look no further!!! I wish I could upload all of them to show off his amaing work but I wanted to show off at least some!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing to work with!!

When researching photographers, I knew I wanted someone who was able to truly capture our silly but very loving personalities in photos and someone who I was genuinely comfortable with working with. When we found Byron, he truly listened to what we had to say and what our vision was. He was sweet, genuine, and captured our love perfectly. I am so excited that we worked with Byron and would highly recommend working with him!
  • illustration stars

22 photos · 09/25/2016

Deals

Byron Roe Photography 1
Offer
When you book our wedding services and want to add-on our Adventure Box photo booth, use this coupon to get $100 off the photo booth rental! Woot!! For more information on our photo booth, please visit: http://www.studio-br.com/adventure-box-photo-booth-bend-oregon/

Pronghorn Resort Pronghorn Resort Hotel Weddings

It's always a pleasure when Byron and Wendy have been hired to shoot a Wedding at Pronghorn Resort- the duo never fail to amaze!

Shine Events Shine Events Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Byron and Wendy over the years and have seen, first hand, their talent, commitment, and creativity in everything they do! Big thumbs up!

Champagne Wedding Coordination Champagne Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

We have had the pleasure of working with Bryon Roe Photography numerous weddings and events! Byron and Wendy find the perfect balance between having fun and getting the job done! They are professional, responsive and extremely talented at what they do! We highly recommend Byron Roe Photography!

1873 SW Troon Ave Bend, OR, 97702
Location of (Byron Roe Photography)

Byron Roe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Byron Roe Photography include in the starting price?

Byron Roe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Byron Roe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Byron Roe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Byron Roe Photography offer?

Byron Roe Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Byron Roe Photography offer?

Byron Roe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Byron Roe Photography offer for wedding events?

Byron Roe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Byron Roe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Byron Roe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Byron Roe Photography offer?

Byron Roe Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding