Byron Roe Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Briana Married on 05/02/2020

Outstanding

Byron was wonderful to work with! He did both our Engagement and Wedding day photography. I loved that he was easy to talk with and get comfortable around. I also was very appreciative that he was responsive and flexible for us. We had to postpone because of COVID-19 and it also prohibited some of our guests from making it. Byron not only rescheduled for me without any hassle, but also offered to do another shoot with us so we could take photos of the bridesmaids and groomsmen all together once we can get us all in one place again in the future. He was highly engaged the entire wedding night, and I cannot WAIT to see the beautiful moments he captured of our special day. I would highly recommend Byron Roe to anyone who asked.

Byron Roe Photography's reply:

Thank you both for such kind words! It was my honor to be part of your wedding and I look forward to you all seeing the amazing images I captured for you!!
    Veronica Married on 08/26/2018
    Byron and Wendy quickly jumped right in with our friends and family and fit right in. We had an excellent time getting to know these two amazingly talented individuals. They were so nice, patient, flexible, and everything you could ever want out your photographers. The photographs were GLORIOUS and it was so wonderful to have them on display during our reception. Our guests couldn’t pull themselves away from the monitor once the pictures started appearing because they were astonishing. I can’t say enough great things about Byron and Wendy, my husband and I love these two and I would highly recommend to anyone their services.
    Rebekah Married on 08/24/2018
    We enjoyed our time with Byron at our wedding. He was very fun to work with and we enjoyed getting to know him. He takes amazing photos and edited them in a timely matter. Byron also is very reasonable on price for his work. I would recommend Byron to friends and family.
  • Z
    Zin M. Married on 06/16/2018
    Byron and Wendy are the epitome of wedding photographers! We honestly did not know it was possible to love EVERY single photo of our wedding!!! They know exactly when and how to capture these amazing once-in-a-lifetime moments! We couldn't be happier we got them as our wedding and engagement photographers. It is fascinating to watch them work too because they see all these artistic angles and lighting that we do not see without those expert eyes! In addition to their incredible talent, they are also super friendly, down-to-earth, and flexible to work with. They listen and respond to our requests and questions promptly. Seriously, can't say enough great things about them! Hire them and you won't regret it!
    Lori Married on 04/19/2018
    Wendy and Byron are the best. I had been waiting for 5 years to book Wendy and Byron, and I am so glad that I did. Their photography skills are unmatched and their eye for photos is truly where they shine. They are so professional and so personable. Every photo they take is beautiful and perfect.
    Stephanie Married on 03/05/2018
    After a million hours reviewing work of what felt like a hundred photographers, we finally decided that Byron was it and hoped he would be available for our date. We had such a great experience from start to finish and love that not only did he ask what we wanted in our images, he captured those things flawlessly. His personality is the best and he knows exactly how to achieve the shot he envisions. Our engagement images are so beautiful and are truly what anyone would see if they just followed us around for a day. Having such candid, yet beautifully artistic images is exactly what we wanted to remember that day as. We are so excited to see our wedding gallery! Our sneak peek was to die for!

Byron Roe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanie! You guys are a rock star couple and we had a blast working with you on this journey and sharing this special experience for you both. We look forward to staying connected and see what's next! Stay tuned for more sneak peeks and the finals!
    Ashley Married on 08/12/2017
    Byron and Wendy are true artists. Their ability to capture emotion and document moments is notably best in class. They are visual poets! Not only that, they also went above and beyond to work with our unique event to make the most of our investment. We can't thank them enough for capturing our wedding so beautifully!!!
    Chani Married on 07/15/2017
    Byron and Wendy were amazing! The photobooth was a high point of the wedding for guests of all ages and Wendy was patient and sweet to every single person. Byron stepped in and saved the day when I needed a photographer and he was so easy and professional to talk to. So happy I got to meet and work with these wonderful people. They were very accommodating and were highly recommended by different vendors in the Bend wedding community.
    Garrett Married on 05/20/2017
    I'm so happy we went with Byron Roe for our photographers! They are wonderful to work with and do amazing work! The slide show during the reception is awesome! By far the best vendor for making our wedding perfect!
    Andrea Married on 03/17/2017
    It doesn't gets any better than Byron and Wendy. Why not have a dynamic husband and wife duo with creative and experienced eyes capture the most important day of your life? We are absolutely thrilled with all of the photos from our Mt. Hood Timberline wedding. They were like photo ninjas, masterfully and unobtrusively capturing all the right moments. Not to mention they're lovable and magnificent humans, so it was so much fun to have them as an integral part of our celebration!
    Rebecca Married on 03/04/2017
    Byron and Wendy were fantastic!! Not only are their photographs unique and stunning but they made the day so relaxed and enjoyable for us!! We would highly recommend them!!!
    Mykensie Married on 01/30/2017
    If you’re looking for someone to bring the same happy, passionate energy that you and you future spouse are hoping to experience on your wedding, Byron is the photographer for you. It was not only his talent and artistic eye which amazed us, but his love for what he does truly shone through, and that was a big part in keeping our wedding day special. We loved how hard he worked to capture action shots and make the photography session playful and fun. We had our wedding out in the middle of a frozen lake with snow all around, and even in the freezing cold, he had beads of sweat because he was working so hard! Byron did not fail to impress. Trust me, your wedding photos are what last forever from your wedding, and Byron will capture the magic of those moments.
    Mckenzie Married on 12/10/2016
    BEST MONEY I'VE EVER SPENT :) These guys are the best photographers out there! We had so much fun doing our engagement and wedding photos with them, and the pictures are absolutely amazing. They worked great with our 3 dogs (big huge dogs ha lab, husky, malamute) and captured them all looking at multiple times which resulted in truly stunning photos! Not only are they the best photographers out there, they are also animal whispers! :) They were also great with our difficult family ;) and little nieces and nephews. I highly recommend getting a photo booth for your wedding too, that was one of my favorite parts of the night! Thanks again!! You guys are the best!! -McKenzie & David Mayer
    Kara Married on 09/24/2016
    Byron and Wendy are amazing to work with!!! My very budget conscious husband was not thrilled when I told him the cost of the photographer, however after the wedding he was convinced it was beyond worth it! They brought an excitement and fun energy to the wedding. The day of slide show was amazing and had everyone talking about the photography. The wedding would not have been the same without them! My husband was dreading the photography, however he was at such ease with Byron and Wendy that he actually enjoyed all the photos! Would absolutely recommend to anyone!!!
    Kari Married on 08/27/2016
    Photography was one piece of the wedding that was a priority for me. I knew that photos would be what lasted from the day. Im so happy I went with Bryon. I knew Byron and Wendy before the wedding as we had mutual friends and they had done several weddings for friends. It was an easy decision to go with Byron Roe Photography. We had a mostly DIY wedding to save money but this was once piece not to scrimp on. I'm not a girly girl or big into weddings but I'm so in love with the wedding and engagement photos. Byron captures the story and the emotions of the day. That's what they do. They find out what you love and incorporate it. This is the best value for your dollar. I feel like I relive they day every time I look at my amazing photos.
    Caitlin Married on 08/13/2016
    Byron and Wendy were so amazing to work with! They made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, even though we're both a bit camera shy. The quality of the photos and the overall experience of our engagement session and wedding was unforgettable. Byron and Wendy were really great throughout the entire process leading up to our big day. They were flexible with meetings, were always prompt with responses to emails and all our questions, and the photographs are all perfectly captured moments that we'll cherish forever. Thanks so much, Byron and Wendy!
    Anna Married on 08/06/2016
    Byron and Wendy make the best team to capture your whole day, and they are a pleasure to be around. They worked in all of my photo requests, and helped keep me sane. We even had a same day photo slide show, as well as 20 photos posted the night of our wedding! Most important, our photos are amazing. Photography was what my now husband and I cared about the most, and I know we went with the best studio in Oregon! I can't give them enough praise, but their high quality and artistic ability was phenomenal. If you don't believe me, just look at their gallery! We hired them for our engagements photos too and ordered some beautiful canvas prints from them. 5 stars all around.
    Michelle Married on 07/29/2016
    When it came time to chose a photographer, we went with the ones whose photos tell stories without words; the ones who seemed to capture the essence of their couples so very clearly without conventional filters or set poses. We’re so thankful Byron and Wendy were there to capture our quiet (and not so quiet) moments through their creative lens. We’re already looking forward to the photos the Roe’s will take of our lives for years to come!
    Mallory Married on 07/16/2016
    Byron and Wendy were so wonderful to work with. The photographs they captured of our wedding were so unique and beautiful. We could not have picked a better duo to capture our big day!
    Kirstin Married on 03/26/2016
    Byron Roe Photography is absolutely fabulous. Byron and his wife Wendy captured every aspect of the day, all of the details I slaved over in preparation, and created photographs that are truly works of art. Every picture shows how much they care about every client and how much they love their job! They are incredibly easy to work with; we felt very comfortable. If you are considering Byron Roe Photography to capture every beautiful moment of your amazing day - I wouldn't hesitate, use them - they are amazing!
    Aubrey A. Married on 01/27/2016
    From the very first meeting with Byron and Wendy we felt comfortable and confident in our decision to have them photograph our wedding.
    Byron Roe photography knows how to capture all the magically memories while having a good time and enjoying your special moments together. During all our photo shoots from engagement to the wedding and day after shoot we always felt comfortable. We can not express how much we appreciate this team of photographers and the amazing memories that we now have forever! The pictures are beyond our expectations!
    Working in the wedding industry for 10+ years you grow know many vendors in your area, when it came to our own wedding we feel extremely lucky to have had Byron Roe Photography capture our special day!
    Jordan Married on 10/24/2015
    I am so happy that I went with Byron Roe Photography for our wedding day. We had Wendy Roe and she was awesome! She was truly a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be more thrilled with our photos. We went from not really having any photos together to having photos that look like they should be in a magazine! Thanks again Wendy!

Byron Roe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jordan!! It was such an incredibly beautiful day at Brasada and you two are the sweetest, most humble and were so calm and centered on your big day. It was an honor to witness!
    Drew Married on 09/26/2015
    Byron Roe Photography did the photography for our wedding this past September and they did a marvelous job. Byron and Wendy are an extremely talented duo whose pictures of our wedding were stunning. Additionally they are just great people and a ton of fun to be around. They made the whole experience an absolute treat and gave us great pictures that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. We could not have chosen a better photographer to have work our wedding.
  • User2452014 2+ years ago
    Working with Byron Roe Photography was an amazing experience! Initially, we only wanted a good photographer, but we ended up with so much more! Byron and Wendy were perfect consultants and traveled all the way to South Korea and the Great Wall of China to be part of our wedding. They were always available to answer questions and to help gracefully guide us through the craziness of destination wedding planning - and the even crazier wedding day. Not only did we get exactly what we wanted - amazing photos and an amazing day - but we also gained great friends for life. Thank you again Byron and Wendy – come visit soon!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 09/05/2015
    Wendy was AMAZING! She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding day and I get compliments all day long of how stunning our photos are. I am beyond happy with how they turned out. She is so easy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thank you so much for everything! We will definitely be recommending Byron Roe Photography to all our friends and family and I bet we will even do more shoots in the future with them.

Byron Roe Photography's reply:

Lisa, you went ALL out for every piece of the journey and I was so thrilled at how you brought who you both are into all the pieces of your engagement and wedding day. BRAVO and thank you so much for you testimonial! We loved traveling to Hood River and north of Seattle for these big life moments for you guys! ~Wendy