37 Reviews for Bend Weddings and Events

Cultural (1)
Military (1)
Religious (1)
36 Bend Weddings and Events Reviews

Magadalyn helped to make our day go off without a hitch. She helped me from day one of planning. Anytime I needed her, she was always available to share her wealth of information and experience with me. Magadalyn was always quick with a solution for any question or concern I had when it came to the wedding planning process, and her relationships with local vendors made it easy for me to make great choices about who my wedding day team would be. I planned my Bend wedding with Magadalyn from Tigard/Portland, so most of our communication was via email or phone call. Whenever I was in town, she was always willing and eager to meet in person to talk about details. When it came to rehersal and day of, Magadalyn made sure that everyone knew where they were supposed to be. She was the reason our day ran so smoothly. I gave her all of my decor the night before and when I arrived at the venue, it was set up beautifully! She took my vision and made it even better than I could have imagined. I barely lifted a finger on my wedding day which is just what I wanted.
Magadalyn and her team are the group you want on your side during your wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Elaine , 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious

She crushed all the details for us. We would have been lost without her!

Profile Picture Gary, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was without a doubt even more magical than we could have ever imagined, and all of this was due to Magadalyn and her amazing team at Bend Weddings and Events. Throughout the entire planning process, Magadalyn was an exceptional listener, so she knew what we were about and what we wanted. Her experience and amazing attitude means she has incredible relationships with all the wonderful vendors in town, which meant she was able to seamlessly direct us to vendors that fit our vision and budget. She is an absolute joy to be around, and was always available for both quick and long chats, and went out of her way to make sure we knew what needed to be done, and also knew what was going on behind the scenes. Her communication skills are excellent, so we always felt in the know, and I can't recommend her highly enough. I truly can't imagine our wedding day without her---she is so incredibly organized without being high strung, and has such a calming presence about her which made the whole planning process stress free and fun. I am so sad our wedding is over for many reasons, and missing Magadalyn is definitely on the top of that list! I really can't recommend her enough! My wish for everyone planning a wedding is that they can have a Magadalyn in their life as it makes the whole journey such an absolute joy and ease! :)

Profile Picture Marni, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

At the start of wedding planning there's that first amazingly electric yaaay we're getting married!! Then you jump on WeddingWire to scour through the best valued vendors for your budget. You'll feel that first bit of feeling overwhelmed. This is where we paused on the wedding planning train to find someone to sit with and communicate our wedding vision. My husband and I were pretty set on hiring Magadalyn almost immediately. She is very eager to communicate clearly with the both of you to be sure your wedding day is everything you envision. Magadayln and her staff made our wedding dream a reality! Do not hesitate to hire her. She is hard working, extremely knowledgeable, passionate about her career and produces amazing results, not to mention very sweet and kind. Highly recommend!!

Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Before ceremony
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Ceremony
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Sweeets!
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Our entry
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - I love my tin cans
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Another view pre ceremony
Photos
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - So glad we changed the chairs
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Put together better than imagined!
Profile Picture Venus, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Magadalyn is the best! Do not hesitate to hire a wedding planner, and Bend weddings and events is the best. She bent over backwards and truly made my day perfect! So many things came together only because she was there. She hustles, works hard, and is a must have for any event.

Profile Picture Lori, 4/19/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose Magadalyn at Bend Wedding and Events mid way thru our prep journey based on the reality of we couldn't do it on our own. She came well recommened and GLAD we did. First the Phone response was quick and very helpful. We did not want to go thru e mail hell and so her inital Phone dialogue helped imensely. We had on site meeting and shared all the needs. Magadalyn of Bend Wedding and Events had great insights in to reputable vendors and we trusted her recomendations for our chooosing. Importantly we said Success would be our ability walk in to the Ceremony and reception like a guest , enjoy the celebration and leave at the end feeling elated .
WE DID.
My wife and i were thrilled with the outcomes . We Highly Recommend Magadalyn of Bend Wedding and Events .

Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Magadalyn made all the right rental and vendor reco's.
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Fox Tail for the Cake a 10 Plus +++
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Magadalyn helped with Officiant Wendy and had weather backup
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - It was 100% a success.
we left Elated.
Profile Picture frank, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We would highly recommend working with Magadalyn and Bend Weddings for your wedding! We hired Magadalyn because we lived in San Diego and needed someone to help coordinate our wedding in Bend. We met with Magadalyn about a year out and worked on the rough ideas and outlines. Then over the next year we communicated back and forth to finalize everything. Bend Weddigs was our representative with all the moving part and players. Whenever we needed anything done or didn't understand a contract we sent it to Magadalyn and she helped us out. The week of we met in person again and went over everything. She had coordinated with all the other players and made sure everyone was on the same page. The day of she helped deliver items, set up the room, and then continue coordinating all the moving parts. She stayed until the very end and was very good at putting out a few small problems that popped up throughout the night. We were able to enjoy our wedding and worry very little about the behind the scene events since Magadalyn was on it! She continues to look out for our interests after the wedding as we still deal with some minor problems. The biggest advice I can give someone planning a wedding is have someone you represents your interests and knows the ins and out of wedding planning. We could not have had such an amazing wedding without Magadalyn and Bend Weddings.

Zak

Profile Picture Zak, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalyn was an absolute gem to work with. As a bride its very frustrating when you do not get a response in a timely manner about things that are important to you regarding your wedding. She would always respond same day and would be willing to answer any questions we had. She read multiple vendor contracts and deciphered everything for us since this was a destination wedding for us. She gave great recs on vendors and worked well with all of them. We loved working with her and feel that she is the perfect addition to any wedding planning venture.

Jess

Profile Picture Jess, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I started out assuming I would not be hiring a coordinator or planner for my wedding. Once reality caught up with me and I started looking for help, Magadalyn offered so much more than the others for the price. I hired her after the first phone call and was so thankful that I did. She was invaluable leading up to the wedding with her legwork as well as giving me ideas for every little detail. When it comes to the day of and everything she did, I honestly don’t think there is any way we could have done it without her. I was able to relax with my family in the morning of my wedding day while Magadalyn handled everything. I truly can not express how essential Bend Weddings and Events was to my wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalyn is truly a talented and gifted person with her organizational skills. Her ability to execute a detailed and well thought out wedding is flawless. Magadalyn has super time management skills, which allows her to work efficiently, effectively, and quickly. She takes her time to make sure she has researched all options for each detail of our wedding. I never waited long for a response, whether it was via text, email, or phone call. She strived for perfection and to make our wedding a magical day in all regards. Magadalyn communicates with all other vendors in a professional and detailed way to be sure that all moving parts are on the same page. She made sure our wedding was a magical day! We are so thankful we had her help throughout our wedding planning, and we know others will be thankful too!

Profile Picture Karissa, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Bend Weddings and Events 10 stars, I would. Her services are invaluable, and she fulfilled my expectations completely. I had NO STRESS the day of the wedding in regards to how the day would flow and how our plans would be executed. As for her personality, I instantly felt like she was my friend. She is warm, personable, and understanding. This is important for an anxious bride!

We hired Magadalyn as a Day-of Coordinator, and she went above and beyond. From the start she took time on the phone with me for a consultation, explaining the process and what I could expect. This helped me understand how the next few months would go. During the planning process, she checked in with me frequently and readily answered any questions or concerns I had about wedding planning.

While Magadalyn ALWAYS had suggestions and helpful insights, she allowed me to create a wedding I thought would best fit us and our personalities -- as opposed to adhering to "standard" practices. Her experience and advice helped me be prepared in advance for the day-of needs -- checks for vendors, lists of toast givers, descriptions of decorations, timelines, etc.

The day of the wedding, it felt like there were 5 Magadalyns, because I'm not sure how she accomplished all everything we asked AND MORE with just herself -- but she did! She ensured our decorations were perfect and used her experience to enhance some of my ideas. Everything went so smoothly -- as far as I could tell!! Our guests said the same thing. There were no hiccups (that I knew of), but if there had been -- I'm certain Magadalyn would've handled it without my ever knowing.

Our wedding ceremony and reception were better than I could have ever imagined! I can positively say this is 100% because we hired Magadalyn and Bend Weddings and Events for day of coordination.

Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Magadalyn of Bend Weddings & Events pinning on a corsage.
Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Military, Non-Religious

The words I speak in this review will not be adequate to how truly amazing Magadalyn is as a person and how truly amazing she is at this. We do not live in the area and were planning from Victoria, BC Canada. She was SO helpful along the way and we added a few vendors later on with her recommendations which were amazing. She made my life so much less stressful planning from afar. Many worry about the cost of a planner and TRUST ME YOU NEED MAGADALYN even if you just do day of planning. We were on a budget and it is worth every penny, I promise. At the end of the night my husband and I looked at each other and said "how the hell would we have done this without her?" and honestly, I don't even know. Our wedding was a dream come true and Magadalyn was flawless. I am the event planner in my family and it is very hard for me to let go of the control as I need to execute everything myself and make sure it goes perfectly. For me to be on the receiving end of event planning with a professional was something truly amazing and foreign. All the little things you don't even realize are happening- the cake being set up, the room being set up, the flowers being dropped off, the ceremony site being set up, the ceremony moments flowing and being queued, the TIMELINE, the vendors being on that timeline, cleaning up, your things being delivered back to you and on and on. Magadalyn does ALL of this. You literally show up for this day and watch as magic unfolds. Even after the wedding was over, there was hiccup with one of the vendors and she just took care of it. We were blown away by her professionalism, her organization, her execution and most of all? She is just a truly lovely person. I felt at ease with her the second I met her and everyone else in my wedding party/family felt the same. I cannot fathom now that this is over how our day could have been nearly as magical and stress free without Magadalyn helping us out. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Magadalyn and the staff at Bend Weddings and Events were professional, efficient and an absolute pleasure to work with. Their presence made us feel confident that our wedding day would go smoothly. They made sure details were taken care of, transitions went smoothly and that all aesthetics were lovely.

Profile Picture Elyss, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

BOOK MAGADALYN if you want to have the most organized and best wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This lady is outstanding!!!!!! I can't say enough amazing things about her! Our day ran sooo smoothly because of her skill set! Not only did she do an amazing job decorating, and coordinating with service providers, she was a calm presence in a crazy stressful time! She helped me come up with cheap ways to decorate and even providing some of her own decorations. She was great with friends, family, and truly a life saver! We had some inclement weather, so several guests could not make it the day of, she quickly changed seating arrangements so everything worked out, we even had a surprise guest arrive and she quickly added a chair to another table. Throughout the wedding planning process she helped put my anxieties at ease, and was always positive and caring. If you are feeling overwhelmed at the thought of planning a wedding like I was, You need Magadalyn!!! Best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process! My husband and mom were also very happy since I wasn't stressed or asking them to do all of this stuff :) Thanks again for making our day so memorable!! McKenzie and David Mayer

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Magadalyn was by far the best person I could have ever found to be my day of coordinator! Any time I emailed her with a question, she responded within minutes (and never longer than one day!) She is so knowledgeable and so on top of everything. She was really easy going- but also a no non sense gal! She got all my crazy bridesmaids and groomsmen to focus and do what they needed to do- and made she we all stayed on time!

Anyone looking for a wedding planner would be more than thrilled to have Magadalyn on their team!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalyn was amazing! I would recommend her for any size wedding. She went above and beyond and I look forward to working with her again in the future with my other two daughters weddings.

Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - She was always pleasant and smiling :)
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Beautiful centerpieces just as bride described.
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Head pieces where a hit!
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Beautiful head table arrangements..
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - She did an amazing job on the arch just as bride described.
Profile Picture Audrey, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Magadalyn is amazing! She helped us every step of the way: from vendor selection, to preparations and organization, to setting up our beautiful space. It's worth every penny to have Magadalyn's expertise, guidance and reassurance during a very hectic time. She took a giant load off our backs that allowed us to enjoy our day more relaxed than we would’ve been without her. Thank you, Magadalyn!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Magadalyn was fabulous to work with - especially when we were planning this party from Colorado!! I don't know how we would have pulled off our amazing rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding without her! She pulled all of our vendors together and took care of every single detail before and throughout the entire evening! She was patient, creative, and thorough - she made this whole process so easy!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When you hire a wedding planner you are getting a great resource, as well as a person who has experience and great advice. Magadalyn Hasse was so great, she had a way with details, and was just a genuine, nice person. It made our big day stress free and we got to be in the moment and just enjoy the day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Magadalyn from Bend Weddings and Events. We were fortunate enough to find her early in our process and it quickly became evident that Magadalyn took pride in making sure every detail was taken care of. From her very helpful timelines, to her making calls to vendors on our behalf, she put us both at ease right away. She also spent hours with us at our venue, when she was not required to be there just to make sure she knew how we wanted things for the big day!

With respect to our wedding day, Magadalyn went above and beyond. Her day of work was simply UNREAL. After speaking with my wife after the wedding, she said she never was bothered about anything, nor was I. That statement alone for me is priceless.

Magadalyn: Thank you for putting so much care, energy and thoughtfulness into treating our day as it was your own. Your tiresome work did not go unnoticed and we are truly grateful.

To anyone reading this review: YOU WOULD BE FOOLISH NOT TO HIRE MAGADALYN... she is simply the best.

Lee and Jolene Morrison

Profile Picture Lee, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Magadalyn was invaluable to me during the planning process. I can't say enough about her kindness, empathy and vast knowledge of everything wedding! From our first email in January (and there ended up being hundreds of emails) to our last hug at the wedding reception, she was there. I don't even know what to say because she made everything look easy and seamless. She recommended fantastic vendors and worked with each one tirelessly to ensure that our vision came to life. She is a wonderful woman and her services and knowledge were worth every penny. Thank you, Magadalyn! Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Kat, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bend Weddings and Events was great! We wanted a day-of wedding planner; Someone who could run the show on our big day so we didn't have to stress over a thing. Magadalyn did just this and more! She was available from the moment we hired her till the wedding for consults via phone and email and when asked, gave suggestions and professional opinion. She coordinated the day-of timeline and made sure all of our vendors were there and set-up on time. She made sure our tables were set how we wanted and every detail was in place including folding the napkins! Every interaction we had with Magadalyn was personable and professional. She is very organized and clearly knows the wedding business. I am so glad we had Bend Weddings to help with our wedding. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As an event professional I LOVE seeing this team at weddings! Always accommodating, friendly and on top of everything!

Profile Picture Dave, 8/14/14, 2 Reviews