28 Reviews for Bend Weddings and Events

Destination (1)
Military (1)
Religious (1)
27 Bend Weddings and Events Reviews

We chose Magadalyn at Bend Wedding and Events mid way thru our prep journey based on the reality of we couldn't do it on our own. She came well recommened and GLAD we did. First the Phone response was quick and very helpful. We did not want to go thru e mail hell and so her inital Phone dialogue helped imensely. We had on site meeting and shared all the needs. Magadalyn of Bend Wedding and Events had great insights in to reputable vendors and we trusted her recomendations for our chooosing. Importantly we said Success would be our ability walk in to the Ceremony and reception like a guest , enjoy the celebration and leave at the end feeling elated .
WE DID.
My wife and i were thrilled with the outcomes . We Highly Recommend Magadalyn of Bend Wedding and Events .

Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Magadalyn made all the right rental and vendor reco's.
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Fox Tail for the Cake a 10 Plus +++
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Magadalyn helped with Officiant Wendy and had weather backup
Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - It was 100% a success.
we left Elated.
Profile Picture frank, 10/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We would highly recommend working with Magadalyn and Bend Weddings for your wedding! We hired Magadalyn because we lived in San Diego and needed someone to help coordinate our wedding in Bend. We met with Magadalyn about a year out and worked on the rough ideas and outlines. Then over the next year we communicated back and forth to finalize everything. Bend Weddigs was our representative with all the moving part and players. Whenever we needed anything done or didn't understand a contract we sent it to Magadalyn and she helped us out. The week of we met in person again and went over everything. She had coordinated with all the other players and made sure everyone was on the same page. The day of she helped deliver items, set up the room, and then continue coordinating all the moving parts. She stayed until the very end and was very good at putting out a few small problems that popped up throughout the night. We were able to enjoy our wedding and worry very little about the behind the scene events since Magadalyn was on it! She continues to look out for our interests after the wedding as we still deal with some minor problems. The biggest advice I can give someone planning a wedding is have someone you represents your interests and knows the ins and out of wedding planning. We could not have had such an amazing wedding without Magadalyn and Bend Weddings.

Zak

Profile Picture Zak, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalyn was an absolute gem to work with. As a bride its very frustrating when you do not get a response in a timely manner about things that are important to you regarding your wedding. She would always respond same day and would be willing to answer any questions we had. She read multiple vendor contracts and deciphered everything for us since this was a destination wedding for us. She gave great recs on vendors and worked well with all of them. We loved working with her and feel that she is the perfect addition to any wedding planning venture.

Jess

Profile Picture Jess, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I started out assuming I would not be hiring a coordinator or planner for my wedding. Once reality caught up with me and I started looking for help, Magadalyn offered so much more than the others for the price. I hired her after the first phone call and was so thankful that I did. She was invaluable leading up to the wedding with her legwork as well as giving me ideas for every little detail. When it comes to the day of and everything she did, I honestly don’t think there is any way we could have done it without her. I was able to relax with my family in the morning of my wedding day while Magadalyn handled everything. I truly can not express how essential Bend Weddings and Events was to my wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalyn is truly a talented and gifted person with her organizational skills. Her ability to execute a detailed and well thought out wedding is flawless. Magadalyn has super time management skills, which allows her to work efficiently, effectively, and quickly. She takes her time to make sure she has researched all options for each detail of our wedding. I never waited long for a response, whether it was via text, email, or phone call. She strived for perfection and to make our wedding a magical day in all regards. Magadalyn communicates with all other vendors in a professional and detailed way to be sure that all moving parts are on the same page. She made sure our wedding was a magical day! We are so thankful we had her help throughout our wedding planning, and we know others will be thankful too!

Profile Picture Karissa, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give Bend Weddings and Events 10 stars, I would. Her services are invaluable, and she fulfilled my expectations completely. I had NO STRESS the day of the wedding in regards to how the day would flow and how our plans would be executed. As for her personality, I instantly felt like she was my friend. She is warm, personable, and understanding. This is important for an anxious bride!

We hired Magadalyn as a Day-of Coordinator, and she went above and beyond. From the start she took time on the phone with me for a consultation, explaining the process and what I could expect. This helped me understand how the next few months would go. During the planning process, she checked in with me frequently and readily answered any questions or concerns I had about wedding planning.

While Magadalyn ALWAYS had suggestions and helpful insights, she allowed me to create a wedding I thought would best fit us and our personalities -- as opposed to adhering to "standard" practices. Her experience and advice helped me be prepared in advance for the day-of needs -- checks for vendors, lists of toast givers, descriptions of decorations, timelines, etc.

The day of the wedding, it felt like there were 5 Magadalyns, because I'm not sure how she accomplished all everything we asked AND MORE with just herself -- but she did! She ensured our decorations were perfect and used her experience to enhance some of my ideas. Everything went so smoothly -- as far as I could tell!! Our guests said the same thing. There were no hiccups (that I knew of), but if there had been -- I'm certain Magadalyn would've handled it without my ever knowing.

Our wedding ceremony and reception were better than I could have ever imagined! I can positively say this is 100% because we hired Magadalyn and Bend Weddings and Events for day of coordination.

Photo for Bend Weddings and Events Review - Magadalyn of Bend Weddings & Events pinning on a corsage.
Profile Picture Brooke, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Military, Non-Religious

The words I speak in this review will not be adequate to how truly amazing Magadalyn is as a person and how truly amazing she is at this. We do not live in the area and were planning from Victoria, BC Canada. She was SO helpful along the way and we added a few vendors later on with her recommendations which were amazing. She made my life so much less stressful planning from afar. Many worry about the cost of a planner and TRUST ME YOU NEED MAGADALYN even if you just do day of planning. We were on a budget and it is worth every penny, I promise. At the end of the night my husband and I looked at each other and said "how the hell would we have done this without her?" and honestly, I don't even know. Our wedding was a dream come true and Magadalyn was flawless. I am the event planner in my family and it is very hard for me to let go of the control as I need to execute everything myself and make sure it goes perfectly. For me to be on the receiving end of event planning with a professional was something truly amazing and foreign. All the little things you don't even realize are happening- the cake being set up, the room being set up, the flowers being dropped off, the ceremony site being set up, the ceremony moments flowing and being queued, the TIMELINE, the vendors being on that timeline, cleaning up, your things being delivered back to you and on and on. Magadalyn does ALL of this. You literally show up for this day and watch as magic unfolds. Even after the wedding was over, there was hiccup with one of the vendors and she just took care of it. We were blown away by her professionalism, her organization, her execution and most of all? She is just a truly lovely person. I felt at ease with her the second I met her and everyone else in my wedding party/family felt the same. I cannot fathom now that this is over how our day could have been nearly as magical and stress free without Magadalyn helping us out. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/12/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Magadalyn and the staff at Bend Weddings and Events were professional, efficient and an absolute pleasure to work with. Their presence made us feel confident that our wedding day would go smoothly. They made sure details were taken care of, transitions went smoothly and that all aesthetics were lovely.

Profile Picture Elyss, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

BOOK MAGADALYN if you want to have the most organized and best wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This lady is outstanding!!!!!! I can't say enough amazing things about her! Our day ran sooo smoothly because of her skill set! Not only did she do an amazing job decorating, and coordinating with service providers, she was a calm presence in a crazy stressful time! She helped me come up with cheap ways to decorate and even providing some of her own decorations. She was great with friends, family, and truly a life saver! We had some inclement weather, so several guests could not make it the day of, she quickly changed seating arrangements so everything worked out, we even had a surprise guest arrive and she quickly added a chair to another table. Throughout the wedding planning process she helped put my anxieties at ease, and was always positive and caring. If you are feeling overwhelmed at the thought of planning a wedding like I was, You need Magadalyn!!! Best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process! My husband and mom were also very happy since I wasn't stressed or asking them to do all of this stuff :) Thanks again for making our day so memorable!! McKenzie and David Mayer

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Magadalyn was by far the best person I could have ever found to be my day of coordinator! Any time I emailed her with a question, she responded within minutes (and never longer than one day!) She is so knowledgeable and so on top of everything. She was really easy going- but also a no non sense gal! She got all my crazy bridesmaids and groomsmen to focus and do what they needed to do- and made she we all stayed on time!

Anyone looking for a wedding planner would be more than thrilled to have Magadalyn on their team!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalyn is amazing! She helped us every step of the way: from vendor selection, to preparations and organization, to setting up our beautiful space. It's worth every penny to have Magadalyn's expertise, guidance and reassurance during a very hectic time. She took a giant load off our backs that allowed us to enjoy our day more relaxed than we would’ve been without her. Thank you, Magadalyn!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Magadalyn was fabulous to work with - especially when we were planning this party from Colorado!! I don't know how we would have pulled off our amazing rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding without her! She pulled all of our vendors together and took care of every single detail before and throughout the entire evening! She was patient, creative, and thorough - she made this whole process so easy!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When you hire a wedding planner you are getting a great resource, as well as a person who has experience and great advice. Magadalyn Hasse was so great, she had a way with details, and was just a genuine, nice person. It made our big day stress free and we got to be in the moment and just enjoy the day.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Magadalyn from Bend Weddings and Events. We were fortunate enough to find her early in our process and it quickly became evident that Magadalyn took pride in making sure every detail was taken care of. From her very helpful timelines, to her making calls to vendors on our behalf, she put us both at ease right away. She also spent hours with us at our venue, when she was not required to be there just to make sure she knew how we wanted things for the big day!

With respect to our wedding day, Magadalyn went above and beyond. Her day of work was simply UNREAL. After speaking with my wife after the wedding, she said she never was bothered about anything, nor was I. That statement alone for me is priceless.

Magadalyn: Thank you for putting so much care, energy and thoughtfulness into treating our day as it was your own. Your tiresome work did not go unnoticed and we are truly grateful.

To anyone reading this review: YOU WOULD BE FOOLISH NOT TO HIRE MAGADALYN... she is simply the best.

Lee and Jolene Morrison

Profile Picture Lee, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Magadalyn was invaluable to me during the planning process. I can't say enough about her kindness, empathy and vast knowledge of everything wedding! From our first email in January (and there ended up being hundreds of emails) to our last hug at the wedding reception, she was there. I don't even know what to say because she made everything look easy and seamless. She recommended fantastic vendors and worked with each one tirelessly to ensure that our vision came to life. She is a wonderful woman and her services and knowledge were worth every penny. Thank you, Magadalyn! Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Kat, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Bend Weddings and Events was great! We wanted a day-of wedding planner; Someone who could run the show on our big day so we didn't have to stress over a thing. Magadalyn did just this and more! She was available from the moment we hired her till the wedding for consults via phone and email and when asked, gave suggestions and professional opinion. She coordinated the day-of timeline and made sure all of our vendors were there and set-up on time. She made sure our tables were set how we wanted and every detail was in place including folding the napkins! Every interaction we had with Magadalyn was personable and professional. She is very organized and clearly knows the wedding business. I am so glad we had Bend Weddings to help with our wedding. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As an event professional I LOVE seeing this team at weddings! Always accommodating, friendly and on top of everything!

Profile Picture Dave, 8/14/14, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Full Planning

Wow... If i could give magadalyn 6 out of 5 stars i would. I was initially a very tough sell on the idea of having a wedding coordinator because i thought i could do everything myself. I could have done a lot of it, but so many things would have been missed, my stress levels would have been so high, and i simply would not have been able to enjoy the most important day of my life because i would have been consumed by the details. Having magadalyn for my coordinator was the best thing that happened to my wedding. As soon as she came into the picture, i was able to take a huge load of stress off my shoulders. Her attention to detail, the immense amount of time she spent learning each of the components of my event, her ability to take charge of the situation and get people where they needed to be, and her willingness to go above and beyond to do whatever was needed to make things work made her an absolutely amazing wedding coordinator. At the rehearsal dinner my friend commented that it was no wonder i wasnt stressed anymore - magadalyn was so on top of everything at any given moment that there was no way for things to go wrong. One of the most amazing things that she did for me was in regards to decor. My mom had brought/planned a lot of decor, but as the wedding became only hours away, it was clear she wouldnt be able to get it all placed in the lobby. My mom said she wouldnt have time to get her hair done or makeup since she had to set up decor, but magadalyn totally came to the rescue and seemed to magically know were everything went. She got it all set up so that my mom could take care of herself. I can truly day that magadalyn saved my wedding!!!

Profile Picture N, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter was very fortunate to enlist the professional services of Magadalyn of Bend Weddings and Events for her wedding at Sunriver Resort.

The wedding preparations were in full swing when Magadalyn stepped in as wedding coordinator approximately a month and a half prior to the wedding. Her energy, enthusiasm, and professional expertise were such a reliefduring this critical time. She quickly obtained the information necessary to assist my daughter in realizing her dream wedding. Magadalyn's background in the wedding business in the Bend area was invaluable in working with the local vendors confirming details and making the necessary final arrangements. Her knowledge of wedding ceremonies was a great help during the rehearsal in explaining the process and offering options to make the wedding as seamless as possible.

I learned that no matter how prepared you think you might be for the actual wedding day, there are so many minute details that need tending to during those final hours and so many last minute changes. However, we felt fortunate in that we had seen Magadalyn at work during those days leading up to the event and were totally confident in her abilities. We were comforted in knowing that she was at the helm and was totally capable of handling anything that needed to be done.

She arrived early the morning of the wedding, helped with set-up, confirmed last-minute details with us, worked closely with Sunriver in resolving things as they happened, stayed late and helped with arranging gift transport, and all those things that could have been overlooked without her oversight. She kept things rolling as planned, fixing the little problems as they popped up. I cannot say enough about how amazing she was and all that she did to make this a very relaxing, enjoyable day for us. And she did it all as if she were a personal friend and with a smile on her face!

Profile Picture User3907964, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without Magadalyn, we could not have pulled this wedding off! We live in Phoenix, so having Magadalyn there to help us through every step of the way was an immense help. She went way above and beyond the expectations, and helped us with so many aspects of our wedding. I was a tough sell on the merits of having a wedding planner, but I absolutely could not have done it without her. My stress levels were through the roof, but once she came on board, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because I knew she had things under control. She has also worked with so many of the other vendors in the area, so her expertise helped us to have a seamless event. Everyone loved her, and we had such a beautiful and seamless wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a wedding photographer, I can not tell you how much of a pleasure it was to work with Magadalyn. When I found out my clients were working with a wedding specialist, I was thrilled. Upon meeting Magadalyn I knew my clients were in good hands. She is so professional and has a calm way about everything she does. The Venue looked amazing which made my job of capturing the details all the more pleasant and kept the bride relaxed and happy on such an important day. She kept everyone on time making sure no detail was left out. Magadalyn is a true professional who knows her craft. You would be wise to have her with you on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Rochelle, 12/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't even know where to start! Magadalyn from Bend Weddings and Events is extremely helpful, willing, and creative. She worked with me on my "day-of" planning & coordination. She was always available over email, text, and over the phone to work through things. She not only had amazing ideas for centerpieces, guest book, etc… but when it came to our big day, she executed the set-up quickly, efficiently, and it looked waaay better than I had ever expected. I felt like I could completely trust her and allow her to take charge. She worked great with running our rehearsal, helping my family members, and working with other vendors. Magadalyn even contacted my photographer, DJ, venue, and others before the wedding in order to keep them in the loop and provide them with wedding day info. I am so impressed with Bend Weddings & Events. If you want someone you can trust, you will want to work with Magadalyn!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Magadalene was a fantastic wedding planner. Worked within our budget but didn't skimp on any detail. She has a lot of experience and can maximize every penny. She is well-respected by the event companies in Central Oregon, so securing tents, tables, chairs, lights, port-a-potties, etc., made the process very easy. She was so organized on the day of the wedding. Every detail was handled "behind the scenes". Our guests didn't even know she was there. We would highly recommend Bend Weddings!

Profile Picture Pamela, 7/1/17, 1 Review