Erica Swantek Photography

Bend, OR View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Lifestyle wedding photography for sentimental, free- spirited and natural couples that love celebrating outdoors. Camping has always been my church. The outdoors are my sanctuary. I believe in presence over presents. I believe in pushing boundaries, giving time is better than gifts and comfort over style. Let's grab a beer or coffee and get to know each other!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Monica
    Monica T. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Erica is absolutely FABULOUS!

When researching vendors in the Sisters, OR area, I came across Erica. We set up a phone call to get to know each other better and I could tell she was exactly what we were wanting for our wedding. We did our engagement photos with her, which ended up being a great experience since my husband and I are both awkward in front of the camera… all the pictures turned out PERFECT!
    We had her booked for our wedding in Sisters, OR 6/27/2020. When COVID hit, we didn’t know what our plan was but Erica let us know she would be with us no matter what. About a month before our date ended up switching to a small family wedding in Southern Oregon. Erica was soooo willing to change her plans and joined us COVID stay (socially distant, mask and all) and completely ROCKED it with our wedding photos. Our photos captured such a special day and we have LOVED sharing them with all our friends and family the could not be there with us. Erica is also so much fun and such a sweet person to work with.
    We will definitely be using Erica in the future and recommending her to everyone we know!

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh Monica, you just made me cry!!! Thank you so much for your kind words and trust. I loved working with you & Kavi. You two are such kind, genuine people and your wedding was so special. It was truly my honor to be a part of your day. Love you guys! ❤️
  • Jenni
    Jenni H. Married on 09/04/2021

A dream come true!

Ten years ago I married the man of my dreams; our wedding was less dreamy. We were young, we had a lot of help, but the day was a far cry from a dream come true. The venue was dark, the families were stressed, and compromises were made leaving the day feeling more like a dry reunion gone bad. Luckily I had enough sense at the time to have my dress preserved with the hope that someday I would have the chance to feel like a glowing bride. Here we are closing our first full decade as husband and wife and in walks Erica to make my dream wedding come true.

Adventure Elopement Photographer Extraordinaire! She picked the location, the timing, and met us on the Oregon Coast. She captured the love and joy in my husband’s eyes; the sappy sentimental tears as I renewed my vows; the all out goofy weird and wild awkwardness as we lock stepped up the beach grinning from ear to ear. Every moment we missed 10 years ago, and every moment spent strengthening our bond, friendship, and love is captured perfectly in every shot. I have cried every time I look at our photos.

I have been dreaming of this shoot for a decade, and Erica blew all those expectations and hopes out of the water! We made new memories, took chances, and trusted a perfect stranger whole heartedly and we have the most stunning photos to cherish for many more decades to come. Thank you!!!

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Oh Jenni, this makes me so happy to read! I'm so glad you got to relive your wedding day and I'm so grateful our paths crossed. The love between you and Bryan is so strong, and I had such a blast with you two, bringing out the fun moments and the sweetest of memories. I'm so glad you cherish these photos! You two are amazing and your love story deserves to be told. I'm happy you got the opportunity to shine as a bride again.
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 05/23/2021

Intimate wedding in Central Oregon

We absolutely loved working with Erica for our wedding and engagement photo shoots! We planned for an intimate wedding (which became an even more intimate wedding when we cut back our guest list due to COVID), so it was incredibly important to us to find a photographer who would match our energy, respect our vision for the day, and capture the beauty of the Central Oregon landscape. Erica ROCKED it (even on a cold, cloudy, windy day) and the images from our Black Butte Ranch wedding are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She was also amazing at working with our dog, Ellie. She's a shy, sensitive pup and Erica was so patient and sweet with her!

Most importantly, we had so much FUN with Erica throughout the whole process - she brought such a relaxed, can-do energy to all our interactions and never once made us feel silly for any of our questions or requests. If you're planning a PNW wedding (especially an elopement or intimate wedding), I'd recommend Erica in a heartbeat! She is an artist and a true professional, and we feel so lucky to have found her.

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with me! I absolutely adore you and Jack and you had such a lovely, intimate elopement. The weather just added to the excitement of the day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Mike Hiatt Media Mike Hiatt Media Wedding Videographers

Erica is one of the most fun and knowledgeable photographers to work with! She is so easy going and we love working with her. She will keep everyone relaxed and make you feel at ease while she captures the most amazing photos.

Summer Robbins Flowers Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Erica and I have worked on weddings and styled shoots together. She has a calm demeanor, attention to detail, and an enthusiasm for her work that is infectious.

Michelle Bauer Photography Michelle Bauer Photography Wedding Photographers

Erica Swantek is truly an artist. Erica is my go-to person when hiring a second photographer. She has a personality and energy that clients love, easy going, and truly has a passion for wedding photography. I have also worked with her numerous times as a second photographer. It's always a pleasure to work with her! She is definitely at the top of my list of photographers to hire for my own wedding!

Bend, OR, 97701
Location of (Erica Swantek Photography)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding