Erica Swantek Photography Reviews

Erica Swantek Photography 6
Erica Swantek Photography 7

Brittany Mcdonough · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Great experience!

We had the best experience working with Erica to do our engagement photos. We met at Sparks Lake outside of Bend, OR and the scenery was beautiful. Erica did a great job capturing the beauty of the scenery along with creating a fun experience. She made us feel comfortable and had great ideas to help us look relaxed and playful. The photos also turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Chip. I had a great time at Sparks Lake and I'm so happy you loved your photos.

Michelle Thomsen · Married on 06/11/2019

Great experience and beautiful photos

Erica was exactly the right choice for our elopement! We wanted to document our special day, as simple as it was, and the photos came out great. She made the effort to get to know us and captured who we are as a couple. She was fun to work with, even hopping a little creek in her Chacos to get the perfect shot. 😊 We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Erica Swantek Photography 8

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for your kind words! I had a wonderful time with you and Ray and I'm so happy to hear that you love your photos and had a great experience!

Kate M · Married on 06/08/2019

Super chill experience

We really enjoyed our experience with Erica. She is really relaxed, easy to talk to, and is cool with just going with the flow. Even our guests asked about her and commented on how nice she was. It's great having unique pictures that aren't corny or too staged.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kate! I really enjoyed getting to know you and Shaun, and your guests, at your wedding. You had such a relaxing, beautiful day and I had a blast working with you!
  • Mick

Mick · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding photography

Erica is so sweet! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera! I appreciated her so much on our wedding day— she got a great mix of candid photos, formal photos and detail shots! It is so apparent that Erica loves what she does because it shows in her work! We had a great time working with her and would absolutely recommend her for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Kristen! I loved working with you and Mick and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you both, as well as your families. I wish you the very best!

Sean · Married on 08/18/2018

A Dream to work with.

Erica was a dream to work with. Her gorgeous photos speak for themselves. She was flexible, fun, prompt and a great collaborator. She totally put us at ease as we tromped around the wilderness in our wedding clothes. She also listened to all of our ideas and was careful to get every single photo we could possibly think up. My wife and I were really impressed with how everything came out - mostly because we don't envision ourselves as photogenic. Still, Erica captured our best selves behind the lens. We would highly recommend Erica to anyone and we would absolutely book her again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sean for taking the time to write a review! I seriously had such a wonderful time with you and Leah. Your day was so heartfelt and really magical, with the gorgeous sunrise and beautiful waterfall. I'm so glad you felt at ease with me and that you are both thrilled with your photos. It was an honor to photograph your elopement in Bend!

Caitlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Erica was so friendly and fun to work with! We loved her energy and appreciated that she always gave just enough direction to feel comfortable but never so much that it didn’t feel natural. Love her work and hope we find an opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Keith on your wedding day. You are both so gracious and your friends & family were absolutely wonderful. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Justine · Married on 11/25/2017

Erica Swantek photographed our wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with her high quality work. Erica Swantek offers stunning photos that celebrate natural light, the environment and touching family memories.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine for your review! It was an honor photographing your special day and witnessing such a beautiful union. I really appreciate your review.

Kasey · Married on 10/14/2017

Photography was the most important thing to me on my wedding day. I knew photos would be the only tangible piece of my wedding to have, years from now, and I wanted to make sure the day was well documented. Enter Erica. She was a delight to work with, and she completely understood my needs, desires, and concerns. She worked with them and around them, communicating with me so I had a clear wedding day timeline and knew what to expect day-of. I didn't have to think twice about her or her work, and the photos we received are STUNNING. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and by doing so she authentically captured us on one of the most important days of our lives. Organized, professional, creative, warm, and communicative—absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kasey for your review! I'm so happy that I had the chance to work with you and get to know the both of you. Your wedding was such a wonderful event and I'm grateful for your business.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

Our experience with Erica was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to help capture the perfect moments for our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. As a couple we were very creative coming up with constant props that we wanted to use in our pictures. Erica was more than happy to work with us and make our visions perfect.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn for your positive words. I had such a fun time getting to know you and Juan and I wish you both the best! You are such a wonderful, down to earth couple and your wedding reflected that.

Ben · Married on 09/02/2017

Erica is a true gem and amazing at her craft! We were planning our destination wedding from California and stumbled upon her website when we were planning our engagement photos. We fell in love with her website (her about me section is amazing, honest and down to earth!) and knew after our first conversation that she was the perfect photographer for us. She helped us scout out two great locations for our engagement photos and the photographs turned out perfectly! We were excited to see Erica again on our wedding day and everything felt natural because we already knew her. She captured priceless moments and every detail of our special day. We are absolutely in love with our photos and can’t wait to share a beer with Erica when we are in Bend again!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Erica Swantek Photography 15
    Erica Swantek Photography 16
    Erica Swantek Photography 17

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you and Rochelle. You had such a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy to have been a part of it. I can't wait to enjoy that beer with you guys when you come back to Bend. This time it's a homebrew, on me!

Halley · Married on 08/12/2017

Erica was very easy to work with and was extremely helpful from the beginning to the end of our wedding process! We loved that the package we purchased included an engagement session and a second shooter for our big day. Erica did a remarkable job capturing everyone at our wedding and made it really simple to get all of our photos afterward. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Halley for your review! Your wedding was absolutely wonderful and I'm so happy I had a chance to get to know you and Ryley a little bit. I wish you the absolute best!

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2016

I would highly recommend Erica as your engagement and wedding day photographer. From the moment we met her she was able to put us at ease around our photo shoot hesitations. Once we received our engagement session "sneak peeks" and gallery I knew we were in great hands! Erica has a real talent! She our us both at ease and working with us both to capture our events better than imaginable. I couldn't be more in love with the pictures that so accurately reflect our personalities, love and appreciation for each other and our guests!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It was such a pleasure getting to know both you & Michael. Your love for each other is truly special and I'm so fortunate that I got to meet you both!

Chanel · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I are from out of town but got married in Bend. As we were planning our wedding, we would take weekend trips to Bend to get things done in preparation. When we met with Erica, we ended up talking with her for three hours! It was like we had been friends for years, though we had only just met. She is easy to get along with, open to ideas, professional, thorough, and takes great photographs. Not only that, but she was willing to adjust one of her wedding bundles to meet our budget. We could not have been happier with our choice!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Chanel! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and John. You are both such kind, genuine people and it was great meeting you.

We LOVED Erica. She was dedicated, flexible, and charming to work with. She was there whenever we needed her, and quietly in the background taking amazing photos when we didn't. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing my services! I'm so happy to hear that you treasure your wedding photos. I truly strive to capture your day without feeling like I'm in your way and it's so great to hear that my goal was met.

Courtney · Married on 03/07/2015

We had so much fun getting our engagement pictures taken by Erica! She made us feel very comfortable and captured both the beauty of our outdoor surroundings and the happy feeling between us as a newly engaged couple.

Erica is professional, creative, talented, and easy to work with. We are happy she was a part of our wedding day too! We appreciated her great energy, communication, site scouting, and ability to handle curve balls (as any wedding day can throw).

Erica delivered a beautiful set of images that capture many happy memories - I’m sure we will continue looking through them for years to come.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney for your kind words! I loved working with Matt & you, both in creating an engagement session that reflected your personalities and documenting your wedding day.

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2016

I would highly recommend Erica Swantek!! She was really personable, friendly, and patient. We were so happy with all the photos she took and how everything came out. She was also really good at directing the bigger family shots and made everyone look good, which can be hard with groups :) We would recommend her to anyone for anything.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your kind words! I truly loved working with you and Kaleb documenting your unique wedding day.
  • User7196994 · 2+ years ago

Erica was great! We enjoyed that she was flexible with our time schedule because it didn't all go exactly as planned on our big day! She and her 2nd photographer were great!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Erica Swantek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear you felt I was flexible and handled the time schedule well, even with it getting off track, as sometimes happens on a wedding day. It was a joy to work with you and I appreciate the feedback!