Fuse Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Package Price

Fuse Events is a wedding & event planning company based in Bend, Oregon. They've been assisting couples since 2007 all over the NW. They plan both lavish and intimate gatherings, such as proposals, wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and corporate groups.

With Fuse Events on-board we take care of event management from the day we meet and all the way to being onsite for the DAY OF the event.

Fuse Events has an experienced team of planners who have planned, coordinated and participated in all types of events. They can handle budgets, event design, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. We can offer vendor referrals and wedding one-on-one planning sessions, full, partial, and custom packages to cater to your every dream.

If you desire to have an amazing soiree please call us and we can FUSE your Event together, stress free!!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$975

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,975

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• F
    Fabiola R. Married on 05/21/2022

My wedding day

I had the pleasure of having Angela by my side on my special day. There was absolutely so much planning to do and organizing to do. She made it very easy to keep track of everything and she was always just a phone call or an email away. I really appreciated that because I had never had to plan such a special day. She was very easy going with an amazing personality. Thank you Angela for making my day unforgettable❤️
    Kristen M. Married on 04/02/2022

Made our event very special - highly recommned

My daughter's wedding was a small event. It was frustrating to find someone to help me decorate because it was such a small event - until I found Angela!!!! She was great. I was able to communicate with her as to what I was looking for and she followed through to a T. I highly recommend her. No matter what the size of the event - big or small - I wouldn't hesitate to use her again. She made our event very special.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Angela Peterson
Angela Peterson
Owner

Angela has built an excellent reputation with her creative ideas and attention to detail. Her enthusiastic personality, combined with a genuine commitment to making every event flawless, has made her a sought-after wedding and event planner. In 2007 she started her own business as a special event planner “Fuse Events of Bend” . Angela was raised in Central Oregon, graduated from Mountain View High School in 1996, received a degree in TV/Radio Broadcasting from Connecticut School of Broadcasting in 1998, and a Certificate of Completion in Wedding & Event Planning in 2003.
Angela has lived and traveled abroad to Venezuela, Connecticut, New York, Lake Tahoe and then a couple years in Portland before settling back down in Bend, Oregon in 2002 to start a family. Angela has many years of experience in restaurants, events, catering, golf tournaments, and resort hospitality. She has had the pleasure to work at some of the most beautiful venues of Central Oregon like, Brasada Ranch, Suttle Lake, and Elk Lake Resort. Also withheld lead roles with C3 Events, Lay It Out and Bend Radio Group.
In her free time, she enjoys playing softball, golfing, family, networking, loves to help with community events and coming up with new and innovative wedding workshops throughout the year. She has been a member of the Central Oregon Event Professionals Association and Wedding Wire/The Knot.

I love to support local Non-Profit Organizations, create awareness and recommend supportive resources within the community.

777 Bend, OR, 97701
541-390-6491
Location of (Fuse Events)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding