777, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Fuse Events

Fuse Events is a wedding & event planning company based in Bend, Oregon. They've been assisting couples since 2007 all over the NW. They plan both lavish and intimate gatherings, such as proposals, wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and corporate groups.

With Fuse Events on-board we take care of event management from the day we meet and all the way to being onsite for the DAY OF the event.

Fuse Events has an experienced team of planners who have planned, coordinated and participated in all types of events. They can handle budgets, event design, guest lists, timelines, and to-do lists. We can offer vendor referrals and wedding one-on-one planning sessions, full, partial, and custom packages to cater to your every dream.

If you desire to have an amazing soiree please call us and we can FUSE your Event together, stress free!!

• Woman-owned

11 Reviews for Fuse Events

1 User photo

Jamie S. · Married on 01/10/2021

Last Minute

We ended up hiring Fuse Events 1 WEEK before our wedding day and they came in like they had been planning with us the whole year long! Angela didn't even skip a beat, she was on top of EVERYTHING!! It obviously was not her first rodeo :) I should have hired her earlier in the planning process , I would have stressed out a LOT LESS!! I give Fuse Events a high rating because if I ever need them for another event I will call them!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Amy

Amy K. · Married on 08/22/2020

Could not have asked for more.

Hiring Angela was the best decision I made in planning our wedding. We envisioned an 80-100 person ceremony in a serene outdoor setting, both grand and remote. I started planning 10 months out, and at first it seemed easy to hire vendors and follow checklists through WeddingWire. In the months that followed, Covid happened and we decided to postpone a few months. Angela helped me in rescheduling everyone to a new date. THEN, 6 days before our outdoor wedding, a major forest fire began burning miles from the venue, and our area was under evacuation alerts. Angela could not have set my mind at ease more than the moment she let me know she’d been calling around and had backup venues ready in case we had to move the ceremony with less than 48 hours notice. She kept my stress to a minimum by handling all the vendor communication and letting me focus on the day.
    On our actual day, she was amazing. She was calm and had a soothing presence. She was flawless in keeping everything moving right in schedule in an unobtrusive way. And she clearly cared. We got to know her. We had a lovely time hanging out with her after the day was over, just debriefing.
    I can not recommend her highly enough. Despite enormous challenges, she made our day just what we had dreamed of. We are still smiling.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Fuse Events's reply:

Thank you for the amazing words and sharing your day with me. I was honored to help make your day as smoothly as possible. You and Dag are one of my favorite couples this year and I will never forget your wedding day (Thank COVID, lol) But it was truly a beautiful day with friends and family. EVERYONE was so kind and proud to support the both of you even under the crazy circumstances. I wish you and the kids many years of happiness! - Angela

Award

Fuse Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 975
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2975
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fuse Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Fuse Events

Angela Peterson

Angela Peterson

Owner

Angela has built an excellent reputation with her creative ideas and attention to detail. Her enthusiastic personality, combined with a genuine commitment to making every event flawless, has made her a sought-after wedding and event planner. In 2007 she started her own business as a special event planner “Fuse Events of Bend” . Angela was raised in Central Oregon, graduated from Mountain View High School in 1996, received a degree in TV/Radio Broadcasting from Connecticut School of Broadcasting in 1998, and a Certificate of Completion in Wedding & Event Planning in 2003.
Angela has lived and traveled abroad to Venezuela, Connecticut, New York, Lake Tahoe and then a couple years in Portland before settling back down in Bend, Oregon in 2002 to start a family. Angela has many years of experience in restaurants, events, catering, golf tournaments, and resort hospitality. She has had the pleasure to work at some of the most beautiful venues of Central Oregon like, Brasada Ranch, Suttle Lake, and Elk Lake Resort. Also withheld lead roles with C3 Events, Lay It Out and Bend Radio Group.
In her free time, she enjoys playing softball, golfing, family, networking, loves to help with community events and coming up with new and innovative wedding workshops throughout the year. She has been a member of the Central Oregon Event Professionals Association and Wedding Wire/The Knot.

I love to support local Non-Profit Organizations, create awareness and recommend supportive resources within the community.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 777 Bend, OR, 97701 See on map
    541-283-1078 (Phone number)
    541-390-6491 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Fuse Events)