Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 8

About Tony Gambino Photography

I’m so happy you found your way to my website, and I hope my work puts a smile on your face. Being a wedding photographer is more than just work for me – it’s become my greatest passion!

I have photographed over 150 weddings and I’ve learned something from each couple along the way. Every love story is different, and my biggest joy is to capture the essence of each couple in a way that is candid, genuine and authentically you.

I believe that photography is more than just a collection of images. It is a teary-eyed father walking his daughter down the isle. It is the tenderness of the first kiss as husband and wife. It’s family and friends coming together to celebrate love. Photography is the emotion of a moment captured for a lifetime, and it’s my goal to document the big moments and the little details of your special day so you’re able to cherish those memories for years to come.

Whether in Bend Oregon, or anywhere, I wish you the best as you begin to plan the most important day of your lives, and I would be honored to celebrate with you, and help tell your love story!

Follow Tony Gambino Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Zotti

9 Reviews for Tony Gambino Photography

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2020

Best Photographer Ever!!!

If you want the best photography/videography team ever, look no further. Tony and his team are not only SO talented, but they are so fun and know how to have a good time! All around very nice people and they all love what they do. Also, bonus points to Tony for helping me destress throughout the chaos of a wedding and getting ready. Tony and his team also have the moves on the dance floor! Fantastic, incredible team and they work together amazingly. We haven’t received pictures or video yet but I am not worried one bit at how they all came out because our engagement photos came out so amazing and his/their work and artistry is just one-of-a-kind. Tony and his services are 100% worth every penny! Hire him!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Photographer

I met Tony when he was doing a wedding in Maui probably eight years ago. I knew immediately that I wanted him to be the photographer at my future wedding. When it finally came time for me to get married, Tony was an easy choice. I followed his work over the years and I was eager to see what his eye would be for our wedding.
    His kindness and enthusiasm over the phone made feel comfortable from the beginning. I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to afford Tony’s services but it was doable for our budget. I worked a little extra to pay for his services and it was worth EVERY PENNY! He generously gifted us an engagement shoot. I will treasure those photos forever. They were dramatic and epic but truly depicted our personalities and love for each other. I was so uneasy and nervous about getting pictures taken but Tony put us both at ease.
    When it came to organizing the wedding, Tony understood that I didn’t want to be overly involved in the timeline and planning. He took the reigns and made it effortless. Not to mention he was timely with all of my questions and inquiries.
    The day of the wedding, he was extremely energetic and kept everyone on time with gentle cues. I expressed that I wanted more candids than posed pictures. He did exactly that. It was everything we wanted and more. I refer all of my friends and family to Tony. He is hands down the best photographer and overall awesome person.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Tony Gambino Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Congrats again, my friends :)

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I loved working with Tony! We first met him for our engagement photos and he is very creative with locations. We were in the middle of an open field and the sky was amazing. He really knows how to photograph nature and capture the beauty of the evening sky. For our wedding, he and his assistant Aaron were on time and worked well with our family and wedding party. I told Tony what moments were important for me and he did a great job to make sure that we were on time for sunset and making our exit. When he sent our photos, everyone complimented them for how professional and magazine-like they were. He turned us into models!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Tony Gambino Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

8 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Tony is AMAZING at what he does. I've had the pleasure of working with Tony and his team on a number of weddings and a styled shoot. I've also been a guest at one of the weddings that Tony shot, so I got to see him in his element. He is 100% engaged and is a true artist, always willing to do anything to get the shot. If I were getting married (again, maybe a vow renewal) he'd be the first person I would reach out to. Hire this man.

• The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion Wedding Dresses

Tony's photography skills are out of this world! Every single photograph is a work of art.

• YPD Events Wedding Planners

Love doing events with Tony! He's professional, very talented and fun to work with! He's mastered his art!

• Bend, 97702 See on map
    Location of (Tony Gambino Photography)

Tony Gambino Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tony Gambino Photography include in the starting price?

Tony Gambino Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning

What photography services does Tony Gambino Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tony Gambino Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning

What photography styles does Tony Gambino Photography offer?

Tony Gambino Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Tony Gambino Photography offer?

Tony Gambino Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tony Gambino Photography offer for wedding events?

Tony Gambino Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Tony Gambino Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tony Gambino Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.