Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 8

About Tony Gambino Photography

I'm so happy you found your way to my website, and I hope my work puts a smile on your face. Being a wedding photographer is more than just work for me - it's become my greatest passion!

I have photographed over 150 weddings and I've learned something from each couple along the way. Every love story is different, and my biggest joy is to capture the essence of each couple in a way that is candid, genuine and authentically you.

I believe that photography is more than just a collection of images. It is a teary-eyed father walking his daughter down the isle. It is the tenderness of the first kiss as husband and wife. It's family and friends coming together to celebrate love. Photography is the emotion of a moment captured for a lifetime, and it's my goal to document the big moments and the little details of your special day so you're able to cherish those memories for years to come.

Whether in Bend Oregon, or anywhere, I wish you the best as you begin to plan the most important day of your lives, and I would be honored to celebrate with you, and help tell your love story!

Follow Tony Gambino Photography on

Tony Gambino Photography 5
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Photographer

I met Tony when he was doing a wedding in Maui probably eight years ago. I knew immediately that I wanted him to be the photographer at my future wedding. When it finally came time for me to get married, Tony was an easy choice. I followed his work over the years and I was eager to see what his eye would be for our wedding.
    His kindness and enthusiasm over the phone made feel comfortable from the beginning. I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to afford Tony’s services but it was doable for our budget. I worked a little extra to pay for his services and it was worth EVERY PENNY! He generously gifted us an engagement shoot. I will treasure those photos forever. They were dramatic and epic but truly depicted our personalities and love for each other. I was so uneasy and nervous about getting pictures taken but Tony put us both at ease.
    When it came to organizing the wedding, Tony understood that I didn’t want to be overly involved in the timeline and planning. He took the reigns and made it effortless. Not to mention he was timely with all of my questions and inquiries.
    The day of the wedding, he was extremely energetic and kept everyone on time with gentle cues. I expressed that I wanted more candids than posed pictures. He did exactly that. It was everything we wanted and more. I refer all of my friends and family to Tony. He is hands down the best photographer and overall awesome person.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Tony Gambino Photography 6
    Tony Gambino Photography 7
    Tony Gambino Photography 8
    Tony Gambino Photography 9
    Tony Gambino Photography 10

Tony Gambino Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Congrats again, my friends :)

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I loved working with Tony! We first met him for our engagement photos and he is very creative with locations. We were in the middle of an open field and the sky was amazing. He really knows how to photograph nature and capture the beauty of the evening sky. For our wedding, he and his assistant Aaron were on time and worked well with our family and wedding party. I told Tony what moments were important for me and he did a great job to make sure that we were on time for sunset and making our exit. When he sent our photos, everyone complimented them for how professional and magazine-like they were. He turned us into models!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Cary · Married on 07/03/2015

After seeing the pictures that Tony had taken in the past, we were excited to have him be the one to capture one of the greatest days of our lives. However, as in most things we were a little skeptical and wondered if he would be able to create that same magic we saw on his website, when it came to our engagement and wedding photographs. It’s not often are you going to take pictures that will remain front and center from that day forward. It didn’t take long to realize that Tony and his team were not only talented, but just cool and fun to be around. There is something about his ability to make you comfortable and at ease that translates into pictures that you can’t stop looking at. Not only did he show us right away that he had an eye for the most amazing photos, he was ready and willing to hike a mountain to get those last perfect sunset pictures. We just can’t say enough about how impressed and happy we were with the engagement photos, and when the big day came, photos were one thing we knew we did not need to worry about. We spent all day with Tony and his team and again, they managed to capture the essence of everything that was us and that was perfect about a day that will live in our minds and hearts forever. Tony is simply an amazing photographer, a great guy, and we recommend him completely.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tony Gambino Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Summer Robbins Flowers
    Summer Robbins Flowers Wedding Florists

Tony is AMAZING at what he does. I've had the pleasure of working with Tony and his team on a number of weddings and a styled shoot. I've also been a guest at one of the weddings that Tony shot, so I got to see him in his element. He is 100% engaged and is a true artist, always willing to do anything to get the shot. If I were getting married (again, maybe a vow renewal) he'd be the first person I would reach out to. Hire this man.

• The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion
    The Bridal Suite & Special Occasion Wedding Dresses

Tony's photography skills are out of this world! Every single photograph is a work of art.

• YPD Events
    YPD Events Wedding Planners

Love doing events with Tony! He's professional, very talented and fun to work with! He's mastered his art!

• Bend, 97702 See on map