Bella Brides

Bend, OR View map

Bella Brides is a boutique-style bridal shop and we understand how important it is to have a fun and easy gown shopping experience. Our extensive selection covers multiple designers with many different styles and fabrics. Whatever you're looking for, we have it. Stop by and see why we're the Northwest's first choice for wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedo rental and accessories!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Rentals
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Amelia
    Amelia S. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing experience

The scariest part of wedding planning for me was finding my wedding dress. They asked me questions to get to know me and what I wanted ahead of time. They kept in contact with me up until my appointment. They are amazing and I looked great in every dress they put me in. I found the perfect dress for me. I can’t wait until it comes in. I also got my veil, a belt and my gown preserved after the wedding.

Bella Brides's reply:

Thank you Amelia for your sweet words. It was an absolute pleasure having you as our bride. We wish you all the happiness in the world ❤
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 07/26/2019

Lovely Experience

The ladies at Bella are super kind and very helpful. I truly appreciated how confident and patient they were with the whole process. They have a stunning selection with dresses that compliment a range of body types.

Bella Brides's reply:

Thank you Kate for your sweet words. It's so important to us to have a wide variety of silhouettes in every size. We are so happy you are a Bella Bride. Wishing you a lifetime of love ❤
  • Kelsi
    Kelsi Married on 06/29/2019

Everything I could have hoped for!

Jesseca at Bella Brides helped me find my dream dress. She was so attentive and knowledgeable. I went in having a small idea of what I wanted (A line or ballgown) and she had me and my bridesmaids pick out a bunch of styles I could potentially love. If I was on the fence about anything she would tell me there was no harm in trying it on and put it in my dressing room. Once in the dressing room we got to gown hopping and instantly we knew what I loved and didn't love. Though I had maybe 6 or 7 dresses in there we were able to go through them rather quickly, ultimately coming down to two. It was so hard for me to pick between them so Jesseca really tapped into my emotions and mindset - having me imagine walking down the aisle in both. At last, there was only one I truly wanted and ended up purchasing that day. Lucky for me that dress had JUST gone on clearance so I was able to stick very closely to my $500 budget. Thank you Jesseca, for helping me find my dream dress at a price I could afford! I highly recommend Bella Brides to brides with any budget. They will have something for you, I promise.

Bella Brides's reply:

Thank you Kelsi for writing! We are so happy you found a dress that was perfect! It's so important that the perfect dress is also the perfect price. Congratulations on your wedding and we wish you so much happiness ❤

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Dave & Katy
    29 photos · 09/26/2016
  • Jonah & Julie
    25 photos · 05/16/2014

Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Weddings with Heart & Elope Bend Wedding Officiants

Bella Brides has the most beautiful Wedding Dresses and so much more - so creative - so High End and wonderful. Bella Brides offers excellence, professionalism, and beauty. Mary Ellen Weddings with Heart/ Elope Bend - Wedding Officiant and Day Coordinator since 1995

McMenamins Old St. Francis School McMenamins Old St. Francis School Historic Weddings

Great to work with. Contemporary styling and pricing for all budgets.

Star Productions Entertainment Services Star Productions Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Some of the most beautiful dresses around..great staff too!

800 NORTHWEST WALL STREET , SUITE 201 Bend, 97701
Location of (Bella Brides)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding