370 SE 3rd St, Bend, OR 97702 Map · Phone number

About Cordially Invited Bridal and Tuxedos

Cordially Invited Bridal has over 19 years of bridal experience. We pride ourselves on finding brides dream gown by hand selecting each and every dress that comes into our store. We want each one of our brides to feel unique which is why we offer gowns that are hard to find and handcrafted with superior quality.

Making an appointment is most appreciated. With over 800 gowns on our sales floor our knowledgeable bridal consultants will provide an initial conversation about all your wedding gown wants and desires and act as your personal shopper to find your dream gown! Appointments take approximately 2 hours.

Follow Cordially Invited Bridal and Tuxedos on

Cordially Invited Bridal and Tuxedos 2
Cordially Invited Bridal and Tuxedos 3
Cordially Invited Bridal and Tuxedos 4

Jessica · Married on 02/03/2018

Just came in a couple weeks shopping for my wedding dress. Vicki & Jordyn were amazing! They were ready with dresses for me to try based on a brief phone consultation when I booked an appt. They were so professional, it was fun, comfortable & no pressure. I felt like their only customer & that they really listened & wanted to help me find the perfect dress for me. I also traveled to Portland & went to 3 stores there. Hands down Cordially invited was the best experience & would highly recommend them to anyone (& already have). :)

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

All the ladies here are absolutely wonderful! From my dress, to the tux rentals and alterations, it was a super easy process! I wish I would've gone through them for my bridesmaid dresses! You really can't go wrong with this bridal shop!

Sent on 09/22/2017

I made my dress decision pretty quickly. Two months after the engagement and over a year and half away from the wedding. In that time, I had some health issues which resulted in really quick weight loss. The size we originally ordered was a 14. Now, 10 months later, I'm a size 6. They changed the size with absolutely no problem and saved me thousands in alterations and headaches. My soon to be sister in law found her wedding dress here as well. I would and will suggest Cordially Invited to my engaged friends!

Sent on 11/29/2016

• Star Productions Entertainment Services
    Star Productions Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Darcy and the staff at Cordially astound me each time i walk into the show room! Their staff is always friendly and standing by to show brides Beautiful dresses and stylish tux's too!

• 370 SE 3rd St Bend, 97702 See on map