4730 Village Plaza Loop Suite 130, Eugene, OR 97401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 90

About Blush Bridal & Tux Shop

Located in Eugene, Oregon, Blush Bridal & Tux Shop wants every couple who walks into their store to receive a memorable and enjoyable experience when selecting their wedding attire. Their services are designed to provide a wide array of selections for both brides and grooms, giving them a convenient place to shop for both sides of the wedding party. A dedicated team is always standing by to help couples both look and feel amazing on their wedding day.

New bridal and formal gowns, including plus-size gowns; tuxedos; and other inventory arrives at the store on a monthly basis, allowing for ever-changing and on-trend options. The clientele served at Blush Bridal & Tux Shop is extended to not just the bride and groom, but also the bridesmaids, groomsmen, fathers of the couple, flower girls, and ring bearers. Their full collection includes items such as:

• Bridal belts

Blush Bridal & Tux Shop 4
Blush Bridal & Tux Shop 5
  • Hot Like Bea

Brittany · Married on 01/15/2017

I am from Portland and wanted to have a girls day with my future in-laws- mother, sister, and two aunts in Springfield, where they live. I made two appointments and one of them was at Blush Bridal. This was our second appointment of the day, and we were allowed to bring in champagne (so much fun!). As soon as we walked in, we were greeted warmly and taken back to a beautiful room with plenty of seats and a curtained off changing area. Our consultant allowed us to look through the gowns and pick the ones we liked. A member of my party eyed a beautiful Allure dress and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to try it on immediately. It was gorgeous! I went through so many other dresses, but kept comparing it to the Allure gown. My consultant brought in so many different veils and sashes to try on, and was so sweet and accommodating. When I tried on my top two again, I just knew the Allure gown was it. And it was very affordable as well! So I absolutely said yes to the dress. It was an overall wonderful experience, and I would definitely recommend this shop to other brides, even ones from the metro area like myself.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

The staff and bridal consultants at Blush Bridal were OUTSTANDING! I had gone into the shop a few times without an appointment to look at a dress that I had fallen in love with. Each and every time I walked into the shop the ladies were very warm and welcoming. They could see that how much I was admiring this dress and were more than willing to let me try it one even without an appointment! Other bridal shops in town were not willing to let me do anything without an appointment but not Blush Bridal. I eventually made an appointment to show my family the wedding dress of my dreams and my bridal consultant for the day was very helpful and understanding! I couldn't be any happier with my experience at Blush Bridal. Blush Bridal definitely made my dress shopping experience everything I was wanting and expecting when it came to buying the dress of my dreams to wear on my big day!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/24/2016

Where do I even begin?! The girls at blush were hands down the best! They made my family and I so comfortable and made me feel like a princess! They were all so knowledgeable and helped me find my dream dress! I did not feel pressured to buy and even though I had a million questions, they were soooo patient with me! Their seamstress is also beyond compare! I could never express how grateful I am for all of these wonderful ladies!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Blush Bridal & Tux Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Sweet Life Patisserie
    Sweet Life Patisserie Wedding Cakes

Wonderful selection and great customer service. We have worked with them for several different events and they are always a pleasure.

• Town&CountryWeddings
    Town&CountryWeddings Wedding Planners

Stunning dresses and exceptional customer service! I recommend this lovely boutique gown shop to every bride I meet.

• Roman Studios
    Roman Studios Wedding Photographers

Just walking into her boutique, you get the sense of quality and friendly assistance from everybody there. Teresa has a no pressure environment and is passionate about helping you find YOUR dress. Their dresses are amazing, and all of my brides that have purchased dresses through Blush bridal are very happy with their experience!

• 4730 Village Plaza Loop Suite 130 Eugene, Oregon, 97401 See on map