Lunss Couture

Bend, OR View map

Lunss Bridal Couture is an American brand, which is committed to wedding & special occasion dress customization and ships worldwide. We have been the #1 in dress online customization, and have our own factory. With support from our experienced fashion designers, high skilled tailors and pattern makers, we can always work out beautiful gowns with your exact customized specifications at affordable price. Design Your Own Unique Dress is our slogan.

Lunss Bridal Couture provides not only custom-made bridal gowns, but also dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple, and prom girls. We launch new stock weekly, monthly, and seasonally, and each gown is fully customizable. They offer samples sales, as well as warranties and several options for returns depending on your chosen options, including exchanges, partial and full refunds, and final sales. Along with bridal and formal gowns, we carry lovely accessories to help you achieve the perfect look, such as bridal belts, hair accessories, and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating

Kaylyn P. Married on 10/17/2020

Bridesmaid Dresses

All of my bridesmaids are different heights and body types and Lunss made the dress they wanted perfectly to fit each beautifully! Thank you for contributing to my dream wedding!
    Lina Married on 02/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Design your dream wedding dress with NO STRESS!

I was quite skeptical about ordering wedding dresses online and I'm sure many other brides feel the same I mean, this is YOUR wedding dress we're talking about. After constant researching I found LUNSS and I am so glad I did because I got to design my dream wedding dress which arrived today and it turned out exactly how I wanted it. I am quite picky when it comes to dresses and I love extravagant looks so you can definitely trust Lunss to create whatever you want. I highly recommend them if you're after your dream dress at an affordable price. When I queried my dress with another designer company they quoted me $12,000USD. Lunss was able to create the exact same dress for not even half of that price! The whole experience was absolutely stressed free. My designer Tansy was brilliant - communicated well and was always there to answer my million questions. She has created me 2 dresses for my wedding and I will update this review with photo's after my wedding.
    Sophy S. Married on 08/03/2019

Brilliant service!

So i was sceptical at first but the end result was amazing and everything I wanted. I wanted a wedding dress that was my own design so I sent some sketches to Tansy who was my designer and all the details I wanted. I asked for a two piece wedding dress with corset top, detachable spaghetti straps, and a mermaid skirt. It was a pale blue/silvery satin with ivory lace. I was really impressed with the end result at such a good price. Brilliant service, very friendly, and always kept me up to date with how it was going. Everyone wanted to know where I got it. I loved the fact that I got to design it and have it exactly how I wanted. Love my dress!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Bend, OR, 97701
+15412417763
Location of (Lunss Couture)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding