1807 NE Shadowcrest way, Bend, OR 97701 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About Edge Hair & Makeup

Edge Hair & Makeup is a professional wedding hair and makeup service based in Bend, Oregon. Lead stylist, Lori, and her experienced team of professionals are passionate about making you feel comfortable and confident on your big day. This award-winning salon is dedicated to bringing your dream wedding look to life using their talents and skills.

Edge Hair & Makeup offers consultations to get to know your wedding ideas and the beauty look you have in mind for your big day. They provide hair and makeup trials to ensure that you are completely happy with your look before your event. Lori and her team can supply their services at your wedding location for your convenience. Alternatively, your wedding hair and makeup can be applied at their professional salon, which can be rented out as your get-ready space for your wedding celebration. Edge Hair & Makeup can also provide their services of your entire wedding party and they offer day and night touch-ups to your look for an additional feel to ensure that your image is flawless throughout your day. A sample of the services offered by Edge Hair & Makeup include:

• Hair coloring

Edge Hair & Makeup 2
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Lori is amazing! She is so sweet and so talented! I loved my hair and makeup trial—she was able to squeeze me in last minute when I found out I was going to be in town. My wedding hair and makeup were gorgeous and I felt like a princess! I got so many compliments on everything. She helped me feel like a beautiful bride on my wedding day. My mom also looked amazing! My bridesmaids loved their makeup! Lori’s assistant did most of the hair for my bridal party and they looked amazing. Working with Lori was easy and stress-free. She responded to emails quickly and was accommodating as I added and took away bridesmaids that needed hair or makeup. She came prepared day-of and was so sweet! We all had a great time getting ready and everyone looked amazing. Thank you, Lori!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Chelsea · Married on 08/18/2018

Lori and her makeup assistant did such a wonderful job doing makeup and hair for my entire bridal crew. I wanted a natural look, and she totally nailed it. My trial with her was fun and easy, and she was able to give me the up do I was looking for based on the pictures I showed her. Lori was also fun to hang out with in the bridal suite leading up to the ceremony, and she was very accommodating with sticking around and doing touchups. I’d highly recommend Lori to anyone getting married in the Bend area!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Edge Hair & Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Erica Swantek Photography
    Erica Swantek Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Lori on a styled shoot in March and it was a wonderful experience. She's courteous, professional and flexible. I've seen so much of her work around town so it was nice to finally work together.

• Bend Weddings and Events
    Bend Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Lori is great! I've seen her work on many different brides, many different types of hair and styles....they always look stunning! If you are looking for hair and makeup for your bridal party you must call....she fills up!

• Bella Brides
    Bella Brides Wedding Dresses

Lori is awesome! She does beautiful work and will come to your site to do hair and makeup!

• 1807 NE Shadowcrest way Bend, OR, 97701 See on map