Leading Lady Makeup

Las Vegas, NV View map

I am an on-location professional Makeup Artist, specializing in weddings, as well as any and all special occasions in Las Vegas, NV and Southern California. I am able and willing to travel to your destination! Additionally, I have experience body painting models for special events and nightclubs.

I have been doing makeup professionally for 15 years. I began my career with MAC Cosmetics on the Las Vegas strip, and continued on to freelance in both Los Angeles and Las Vegas. I have worked on actors, news anchors, photos shoots, models, comedy tours and shows, and have found my niche with weddings. Brides are my absolute favorite clients: who doesn’t want to work on happy, excited, glowing ladies? I truly believe that in order to call myself a good artist, I must know how to work with products from all companies, and for this reason you will find a variety of products from several brands in my makeup kit. All of the looks I create are high definition photo-ready and waterproof.

Many of my brides become mothers, and when that special time occurs, they call on me to capture their pregnancies. I do what I call Maternity Paintings, where I paint a scene (or whatever the client requests) on the belly. I also work with a photographer who can take your photos. Please inquire for pricing details.

I truly care about each client and feel honored to be a part of their special, memorable day. Please contact me at (323) 775-3083 or christine.guederian@gmail.com for more information and price quotes.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Melanie Married on 06/21/2014
    Christine and her team were so professional and did an AMAZING job with my makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids. We all look flawless in the pictures! Christine was professional, responsive, and so helpful in making sure I had the perfect look for my big day. I would recommend her services to anyone and am so thankful I used her for my wedding.
    Nikki Married on 06/21/2014
    Everything was absolutely perfect, quality of work was excellent
    Lisa Married on 04/14/2012
    Lady C did my makeup before my friends wedding last May and she did a great job. I gave her free range to do whatever she thought on my eyes and she did a beautiful job. At first it was a little darker than my taste, I usually do very minimal makeup, and she had absolutely no problem toning it down for me so I felt comfortable. My eyes came out gorgeous, I just wish I took more pictures that day.

I would recommend Lady C to anyone who wants to look beautiful on their special day. She is very friendly, professional, fun and knows her makeup. I can't wait to get married and have her do my makeup!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so my wedding day came and I had Lady C do the makeup for myself as well as my entire wedding party (3 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, 2 moms). Before the wedding we did a couple of trials so she could see what I liked and so she would know exactly what to bring for the big day. The day of she arrived with all her gear and did it all and right on schedule. She even saw that the flower girls were fascinated with her makeup skills and she even did a little makeup on them, with their mother's approval of course.

She did a beautiful job on everyone. She airbrushed the makeup so it looked very natural and didn't run off at all. The girls in my wedding were all very different complexions and she did their makeup according to what looked best on them. She didn't do them all the same, which was great because it really highlighted everyone's beautiful features.

I loved the fake eyelashes, but I was concerned that it was too much for me, I'm so minimal with my makeup, I didn't want to look overdone for my wedding day. So, she came through with the perfect solution for my eyelashes. We just did the long ends of the lashes, not the full lash, which was perfect for me. I was so happy with my makeup that day, she really made me glow. I think I'm going to have to have her do my makeup for all big occasions now.

If you want yourself and your entire wedding party to look beautiful on your big day, go with Lady C. She's the best in the business!! Check out her youtube channel too she has every tutorial you would ever need on there.

Meadows Events Inc. Meadows Events Inc. Wedding Planners

Christine has an amazing talent when it comes to makeup. She is a wonderful, talented artist. My bride, Lisa was a gorgeous, glowing and radiant bride, all from the talents and hands of Christine. Christine always approaches her client with care and kindness. She exudes high professionalism, class, reliability and a great work ethic. This is why I consider her one of my preferred vendors. I couldn't ask for a better partner to team up with!

Las Vegas, NV, 89147
Location of (Leading Lady Makeup)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding