Cosmetics by Anna

Springfield, OR View map

I am a licensed hair stylist and esthetician specialising in weddings, special events, and photoshoot hair & makeup. I have been running my business since 2013. I tailor my services to what my clients and brides want and need! I promise to listen to your needs and concerns and I will do my best to give you exactly what you are wanting (within reason of course). I take pride in making you feel comfortable and confident on your big day and making sure that you are satisfied with my services. My goal is to make you feel beautiful and look amazing for the numerous photos I am sure will be taken on this wonderful day! I have worked closely with many photographers for hundreds of photoshoots and weddings so I know what they are looking for when it comes to photo ready makeup as well.

To book your trial please send me a message with your wedding date and what services you are interested in, I will get back to you in a timely manner with my availability and the steps you need to take in order to reserve your wedding date!

I guarantee that I will provide a professional and sanitary environment for you and will adhere to state regulations for covid-19. Call or text 541-232-7533 to discuss your wedding hair & makeup goals with me and schedule your trial!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

What is the starting price for body art?

$150

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Serena
    Serena Married on 10/11/2021

Anna is awesome!

If you’re in the Eugene area and looking for a makeup artist, whether it be for your wedding or any other event, Anna is your girl. She was able to transform me for my wedding day! She completely nailed my “soft glam” look that I was going for and was open to details I wanted to add or takeaway. She requires a trial run so you can make sure everything is perfect. Not only did she do my makeup, she styled my hair as well! She executed a beautiful braided updo that would’ve been a whole mess if I tried to do it myself. I felt so beautiful for my very special day. I can’t thank her enough. 💕
    Tracey Married on 09/05/2021

Easy process, very happy

The make-up for the bridal party turned out great and lasted all day. Thanks for helping us look our best!
  • Gin
    Gin R. Married on 08/21/2021

Attentive and very nice to be around

Thank you so much for all you did to help me on my special day!

Team

Anna  Bursofsky
Anna Bursofsky
Owner/ Licensed Hair Stylist & Esthetician

I have been licensed as a hair stylist & esthetician since 2013. I currently work at London Hair Studios but I am available for hire on site as well. I have always been passionate about art and creating. I went to an academy of arts for high school and quickly realized that I would need to have a career that would allow me to be creative every day. I fell in love with the cosmetology world and cultivated my own style and business. I have attended many classes for continuing education and am always looking to grow in my craft.

I love doing hair & makeup for weddings, I feel that I perform my best under high pressure situations. I have worked closely with many local photographers as well for all sorts of photoshoots which has given me extensive knowledge about how to style hair & makeup for different types of shoots. I have working with boudoir photographers, wedding photographers, headshot photographers, and many artistic collaborations.

My work has been featured in a few magazines and website throughout the years, including; Vogue, Blowe Magazine, Tatler, NYX official website, Sugarpill official websites, KatVonD's official website, Melt Cosmetics official website, and BH Cosmetics official website, along with many others.

I would love to chat with you and discuss your wedding hair & makeup goals! Message me to learn more!

141 5th St. Springfield, OR, 97477

Thursday 10-6 Saturday 10-6 Sunday & Monday by request
Location of (Cosmetics by Anna)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding